Women really are born this way

http://www.snotr.com/video/2630

Doggie_Wood
Jun 3, 2009, 7:43 AM
Now that was a mouthfull!! LOL

Doggie :doggie:

Vikkster230
Jun 3, 2009, 8:14 AM
Holy Crap that was funny... My lil one will jabber herself to sleep. It was cute like the first 10 times or so.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 3, 2009, 8:28 AM
Ah the kids that you can just plop in front of a Mirror and walk away are the best!

lol. She's a cutie :) but hope it wasn't a long trip.

rissababynta
Jun 3, 2009, 8:47 AM
My kids make me want to kill myself throughout the course of the day as it is...thank god none of them do that...

I was lmao the whole time though haha.

**Peg**
Jun 3, 2009, 2:09 PM
babybabble is so cute !

FalconAngel
Jun 3, 2009, 9:53 PM
Kids babble the darndest things. :tongue::tong::bigrin::)

12voltman59
Jun 4, 2009, 12:16 AM
That was a very cute video.

This baby's ramble reminds me of something I experienced not too long ago----it was a Sunday evening and I had stopped off for dinner at a favorite family run restaurant in Northern Kentucky that serves some very good Cajun/Creole type food. It was later towards their closing time---but the place was moderately busy.

Across the dinning room was this family that had this young girl--probably about three or four---I forget now what she kept saying---but she was dominating the conversation of this family and had the attention of the entire room--it was both sort of cute and a bit aggravating too!!!

I actually thought it was pretty funny---this little girl sure was fixated on the points she thought were important!!!:bigrin::bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 4, 2009, 2:08 AM
Thank the Spirits mine never did that!! Mine were all 11 months apart..had all three been doing that at once, I woulda been in the Nut House waaay before now..lol Cute little girl, and Daddy was cute too..lol:bigrin:
Cat

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Jun 4, 2009, 12:33 PM
That was the cutest thing! I love how the baby was doing hand jestures like we do when talking earnestly about something. I think she may be a very intelligent child.