PDA

View Full Version : More than just Curious

biguy3113
May 29, 2009, 7:51 AM
First of all Hello Everyone,

I am a 27 y/o male, married in Ohio. I recently came out to my wife that I am bi. She has accepted it and is open to me exploring that side if the situation is right and she is comfortable with the guy I find. My question is this, I had some bi encouters when I was a young teen and have longed for it ever since. The thought/fantasy really turns me on but I get really nervous when I think about actually following through with a man but at the same time I can totally see my self following through. Has anyone else had this type of problem? This is new territory for me and I don't know where to begin. Also Northern Ohio people, suggestions on where to find other Bi's that aren't on the DL and that don;t just want sex?

Thx,

Biguy3113

littlerayofsunshine
May 29, 2009, 8:46 AM
I'm not familiar with ohio and I am sure some other people will prob respond. But I found a link to glbt communities that may have resources that you can connect with. Hope it helps :)

http://www.gaycityusa.com/Ohio.htm

bityme
May 29, 2009, 2:22 PM
I recently came out to my wife that I am bi. She has accepted it and is open to me exploring that side if the situation is right and she is comfortable with the guy I find. My question is this, I had some bi encouters when I was a young teen and have longed for it ever since. The thought/fantasy really turns me on but I get really nervous when I think about actually following through with a man but at the same time I can totally see my self following through. Has anyone else had this type of problem? This is new territory for me and I don't know where to begin. Also Northern Ohio people, suggestions on where to find other Bi's that aren't on the DL and that don;t just want sex?

First of all, what you are experiencing is normal. The best way to difuse the nerves is to meet for coffee or a cocktail with the understanding that nothing else will take place that day. Since your wife has to approve of the guy, you should meet him alone first and then with your wife. By the time you actually get anything happening, you will be old friends. LOL Of course, things will be a little different if your wife is going to participate with the two of you.

About where to find the guy, I'm not sure that I can help. There are over 100 guys from Ohio on this site, you might start there. There are also commercial sites like Adult Friend Finders or Outpersonals. If you are interested in guys a little older than yourself, try SilverDaddies dot com. In your ad, make sure you lay out your requirements, i.e., meeting the wife, more than just a booty call, not on the DL, etc. It may take a little while, but eventually you will find someone who fits the bill.

Another option is involve your wife in the search itself. She may already know someone who she thinks will work out.

If you make getting to know each other on a friendship basis a requirement before sex, it will take longer. but you will still find someone.

Good Luck!!

biguy3113
May 29, 2009, 3:05 PM
First of all, what you are experiencing is normal. The best way to difuse the nerves is to meet for coffee or a cocktail with the understanding that nothing else will take place that day. Since your wife has to approve of the guy, you should meet him alone first and then with your wife. By the time you actually get anything happening, you will be old friends. LOL Of course, things will be a little different if your wife is going to participate with the two of you.

Good Luck!!

I was hoping that you would say that. I was beginning to doubt my feelings. I am on a couple of the different sites and there are a lot of people that just want to hook up but for me it is deeper than that and when I explain that they get attitudes. I need to be attracted to them and get to know them and trust them and they just want to meet and have sex, don't get me wrong that is cool but not where I am and my wife and I have ironed out some rules and that is one of them.

I will check out some of the other sites you suggested. Thanks for the help/info.

~Biguy3113

allbimyself
May 29, 2009, 3:13 PM
Good for you. Don't give in to the "just in it for sex" crowd if that makes you uncomfortable.