PDA

View Full Version : Swing Clubs!

vittoria
May 24, 2009, 6:05 PM
So we've finally made our decision to find a place that was kinda cool, and find a site that catered to our needs.

We have NEEDS DAMMIT!!!! :cutelaugh

So there's this place in Cleveland called "Club Escape". They are a swingers club ( tho I dont classify myself as a swinger in the 1970s sense). Its BYOB, they have private rooms and public rooms, pool tables, etc, music and DJs, and if people want to "play" they can, with permission, of course. No means no.

Even tho Cho and I are stuck in our ways ( as in male on male, female on female ONLY--no other male penetration of my damn cooze cept for 'himself'-and no other female on his belongings either), we're gonna see what we can find. There has BOUND to be a bi couple or single female/dOOd there. It ought to be fun since this is our first night!

welickit
May 24, 2009, 7:26 PM
We kind of wonder what the objective was in posting this? No question was asked, no input asked for etc. Was this just a random post to let everyone know where you are going?
Being excited is a good thing but don't expect to much if the place is a swingers establishment. Your ground rules put you in the bottom 5 or 10% of what someone at a swing club is looking for. Being a bi female may give you a slight edge but being a bi male usually gives you a handicap.
No offense intended and we hope you enjoy but don't get your hopes up to much. :2cents:

gfofbiguy
May 24, 2009, 8:20 PM
Good luck, you two!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2009, 9:25 PM
So whats so wrong with one of us sharing an exciting event???

You guys just go and have fun. You know your rules and bounderies so worry not. The place you're going to sounds a great deal like the one I attend. I've been in the Lifestyle for nearly 7 years now and I love it.
Have a great time and be safe above all else!
Hugs to you both.:bigrin:
Cat

vittoria
May 24, 2009, 11:17 PM
WE HAD FUN!!!!!

:)

Lots of it, too! Everyone was so nice... there was a potluck that we found out about at the last minute ( went and grabbed a pie and some nuts!! :cutelaugh )

We all watched the Cavs game (boo!) and met a few kewl people. There's a few guys that are listed as straight, but for some reason they are bi, but dont mention it. Different strokes rule the world everyone has their reasons!!!

You never know until you try, and despite the negative feedback(i lick better!!:tongue:), it did wonders for our mutual libido!

ROCK!!

jamieknyc
May 25, 2009, 8:16 PM
Off topic, but I just saw the new Star Trek movie today, and a black woman who is hot for Spock reminds me of someone from on here.......... :)

**Peg**
May 26, 2009, 8:54 AM
....... there was a potluck that we found out about at the last minute ( went and grabbed a pie and some nuts!! :cutelaugh ) .....

just whose nuts were you grabbin vitt?? :bigrin:

glad you two had a great time

Peg

guycurious
May 26, 2009, 11:46 AM
My wife and I have gone to a local lifestyle club several times. The first time we were both kinda' nervous, felt like everyone was looking at us like we were fresh meat !

But everyone there was nice, no pressure. On this particular night the theme for the ladies was 'white button down shirt and heels'. We brought one of my shirts along just in case and after about an hour my wife said, "Can you go get the shirt from the car ?" Well, I practically ran to the car as I couldn't believe she was being so adventureous.

We had a GREAT time upstairs. Being surrounded by all of the sexual energy is addicting ! We only play safe and we have certain words/signals to tell the other if we're not comfortable.

Annika L
May 26, 2009, 3:20 PM
Silly me! And here I thought this thread would be about golf.... :tong: