PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Up To Date

lyled
May 20, 2009, 10:27 PM
I'm amazed each time I log on here. The website has outdated information.

Example: How many times have you read the opening screen that discusses the "Few bisexual people are as out, active and prominent as Robyn Ochs. She has, and continues to do it all."

Example: San Diego Bisexual forum Discussion and support Sep 9, 7:30pm, 2008
(This event occurs on the Second Tuesday of every 1 month(s))
San Diego LGBT Center

Um . . . hate to break this to you but September 9th, 2008 has come and gone. It is May 20th, 2009. Do you suppose we could have some fresh copy on the website?

I would think you would want to keep the website fresh and interesting with up to date information.

But maybe that's just me.

Georgie_Girl
May 20, 2009, 10:40 PM
Umm... You have a total of one post, complaining about the website. That's not exactly a good way to make friends.

lyled
May 20, 2009, 10:45 PM
Who is trying to make friends? I pointed out a failing of the website. That is designed to improve the website.

I don't follow your logic.

You're comfortable with a website that is outdated on information? That gives times and locations for meetings that have already come and gone?

If you see a problem, do you try to fix it, or have it fixed? Or do you simply ignore it?

_Joe_
May 20, 2009, 11:10 PM
and on one hand. its the users of the site that could improve it....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 21, 2009, 12:00 AM
So take it up with Drew.
Cat

allbimyself
May 21, 2009, 9:48 AM
bisexual.com is a TERRIBLE website... if you only want to read articles. However, it is without a doubt the BEST site on the internet for bisexuals and bi-friendly people who are looking for an online community. There are tons of sites where you can get articles and events related to bisexuality, but none of them have the community that this site has.

That's the great thing about the internet, you don't have to use only one site.

:2cents:

JP1986UM
May 21, 2009, 11:12 AM
The front page sucks, that's true.

The forums rock however.

Best bi site on the net.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 21, 2009, 4:30 PM
Bravo Allbi-honey! Kisses to your...cheek. lol. Beautifully said. ;)
Cat

rissababynta
May 21, 2009, 6:12 PM
If you see a problem, do you try to fix it, or have it fixed? Or do you simply ignore it?

Well, can you be fixed? Otherwise...guess my vote goes for ignoring.

codybear3
May 21, 2009, 7:26 PM
I come in here for the people on this site... I'll read the articles if they change 'em... If non-updated articles upset you, then do something about it like talking to this sites host... Otherwise, too bad for you... :paw::paw: