PDA

View Full Version : Whats a bicurious man to do?

hornycock2009
May 20, 2009, 6:04 PM
I have been bi-Curious now for a few years now. I just found out one of the guys who I hang out with is bisexual. I want to go the next step in being bicurious. The guy I know is bi how would I give him ideas that Im bi or go about making a move on him do I touch him in a sexual way or what please help me?

bityme
May 20, 2009, 6:58 PM
I have been bi-Curious now for a few years now. I just found out one of the guys who I hang out with is bisexual. I want to go the next step in being bicurious. The guy I know is bi how would I give him ideas that Im bi or go about making a move on him do I touch him in a sexual way or what please help me?

My first question would be "How do you know he is bi?" If the information came from him then you are OK to approach him. If it came from someone else then you have to exercise more caution.

Don't make you first approach physical. Depending on your answer to the question above, here are some alternatives:

I was told you are bi, but I hate gossip. I thought I would let you know about it. If you are, it's OK with me.

or

Since I found out you were bi, I've been thinking about asking you about your experiences. I have been curious for a long time now, but I haven't done anything about my curiosity. I've been thinking about doing something about my curiosity and I thought that maybe you could give me some advice.

If he opens up and talks about it then you could let him know that you find him attractive and ask if he would be interested in helping you through your first physical experience. You will have to be able to tell him what you would like to happen on your first time. You have to be ready for him to say no. If he does, its OK, but don't let it spoil your friendship. He can still give you some advice on how to proceed. You will also have a friend to talk to about things when you have a question.

Good luck and may the Force be with you.

M. Wolfe
May 20, 2009, 7:51 PM
What does your wife think of this? You'll HAVE to get the green light from her before you can actually make moves on your friend,

bityme
May 20, 2009, 8:05 PM
You'll HAVE to get the green light from her before you can actually make moves on your friend,

OR NOT

But then that's another discussion.

AlternatingRed
May 20, 2009, 8:10 PM
I always find you can miss out a VAST amount of wasted effort, thinking, and time by wearing colours. Get something bi-coloured and wear that. Huge, massive hint to anyone who knows what they mean and safe too because most "norms" don't know what they mean or won't spot them.

I would agree not to make it physical. You can drop verbal hints in to conversations and see how they respond. If they appear to respond, just keep on increasing the magnitude of the hints! Works for me when I am uncertain about someone!!

:bibounce:

M. Wolfe
May 20, 2009, 8:20 PM
OR NOT

But then that's another discussion.

Well for all parties to be happy, then you will,

JP1986UM
May 21, 2009, 11:20 AM
maybe his bidar ain't working.

I know I can find a gay or bi male in a crowd of incredibly straight men anytime.

Ooooh, that's always so much fun too!

_Joe_
May 21, 2009, 12:10 PM
You should rent yourself out with that fine tuned bidar.

jshawk52
May 21, 2009, 12:29 PM
Wow - tough situation. Proceed with caution. I guess the biggest question was asked by bityme - did your friend say he was bi, or did you hear it from a third party. If he said it, then the conversation is easy - 'hey. you know, I'm a bit curious myself' and go from there.
Also, are you attracted to this guy? If not, it won't be very satisfying

Good luck

jshawk52
May 22, 2009, 8:06 AM

Hey, how about an update?

M. Wolfe
May 22, 2009, 9:00 PM
maybe his bidar ain't working.

I know I can find a gay or bi male in a crowd of incredibly straight men anytime.

Ooooh, that's always so much fun too!

I don't even have a radar. Apparently I've missed even [finger-quote] "obviously" gay guys before. I've been told on more than one occasion, "You do realise he's gay?"

...Frustrating.

grxclaus
May 23, 2009, 12:52 AM
I would say to be careful and get to know him very well. Also, just because he is bi may not mean that he is attracted to you or looking for someone.

Don't set yourself up for some major hurt.

PolyLoveTriad
May 23, 2009, 2:13 AM
What does your wife think of this? You'll HAVE to get the green light from her before you can actually make moves on your friend,

Where did it say he is married?? I must have missed it...

M. Wolfe
May 23, 2009, 3:18 AM
Where did it say he is married?? I must have missed it...

Here:
http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7034

Realist
May 23, 2009, 6:31 AM
I don't have much bidar, either. I had a friend for over 6 years, before I learned he was bi-curious. When we were alone, one time, alcohol helped me relax enough to begin discussing with him a story about a fellow I once knew, who was bi. My friend was very interested and admitted he'd thought of sex with a guy, too!

What ensued was, after feeling confidant that he was really interested, my revealing that I was bisexual and had a few relationships in the past. We began seeing each other and had a rewarding relationship that lasted over 10 years.

Breaking the ice is difficult at times, but the rewards can be very nice.

I know once I learned that my GF is bi, our relationship has improved greatly, too.