PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marriage is an attack on small business (!?!)

hudson9
May 20, 2009, 4:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amw8CFoWZiA

Whatever you think of Keith Olbermann, check out his take on Rep. Party Chief Michael Steele's contention that Republicans should oppose gay marriage because it's "bad for small business"

As Keith says... "WTF??"
:tong:

chick_a_dee
May 20, 2009, 5:16 PM
The new republican leadership is brain dead.

onewhocares
May 20, 2009, 6:02 PM
Oh my...only one comment...to be brain dead one must first have a brain....the following comes to mind Mr. Steele.

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 20, 2009, 6:28 PM
Somebody ought tell that Ol boy "Quit trying to think. Go lay down before ya hurt yerself":rolleyes::cool:
Cat

bityme
May 20, 2009, 7:10 PM
With Steele's logic, he should also be opposing marriages that currently are legal. After all if a male employee marries a woman, the business man has increased medical costs.

Just another example of how screwed up the Republicans have become.

12voltman59
May 20, 2009, 7:34 PM
Leave it to Olberman to go and find the facts and figures on what a positive thing same sex marriage would mean to the economy---but then again--with the crowd running the Republican Party today----facts and figures and reality really have no place--I mean--reality, as a wise man noted, has a decidedly liberal bias!! LOL

These people don't deal in reality--they deal in their myth making and spin mongering-----they don't let something inconvenient like facts and figures get in the way of their myth making---they are firm believers in the notion that you tell a big lie, enough times and ways--it gets a patina of "truthiness."
At least enough to do what they want, anyway!!

Way to go Keith!!!