PDA

View Full Version : 18 more Disturbing Sex Toys

_Joe_
May 18, 2009, 5:51 PM
I used to think I'm very open minded and open to many things.

Then a list like this comes along and I am not only feeling prudish, but feel sane for it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17372_18-more-worlds-most-disturbing-sex-toys.html

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 18, 2009, 5:56 PM
Uhm, joe..you knows I luvs you, right? But sumtimes you scare me...*Snicker*:rolleyes:
Cat

M. Wolfe
May 18, 2009, 7:13 PM
Oh the hilarity.

Fun Website Quote

"This soft leather strap-on harness makes it easy to strap a dildo to your face."

NYRangersFan
May 18, 2009, 7:54 PM
Oh, look. It's a Drilldo.

lol...wow some of those are just plain....weird...scary... freaky...and yea i'm open minded but no way any of that crap is coming near me!

Hephaestion
May 18, 2009, 8:00 PM
Thank the Lord for this site - I no longer have to make my own.

codybear3
May 18, 2009, 8:09 PM
That terrifying vagina?!?!?!... Well, it was terrifying... Thanks for seeding bad dreams in my brain, Joe... :eek::paw::paw:

aslowhand
May 18, 2009, 8:42 PM
They forgot the sawz all with the dildo attachment.

cand86
May 18, 2009, 10:44 PM
I fear I'm getting too kinky, because with the exception of the disposable canned vagina, the pogo stick (which just sounds dangerous), and the weird game, none of them are very disturbing to me . . . though I suppose it could be disturbing if you have absolutely no knowledge of/familiarity with BDSM.

My vote for most disturbing goes to the Foot Vagina (http://www.passionforpleasure.com/foot_fetish_sex_toy.htm)- foot fetishes are fine, but fucking a genetic mutation-esque hole in one is just too weird for me.

jem_is_bi
May 18, 2009, 10:56 PM
No charges on my Master Card.
Well, at least not for those toys.

wyllowdaemon
May 21, 2009, 11:11 PM
That terrifying vagina?!?!?!... Well, it was terrifying... Thanks for seeding bad dreams in my brain, Joe... :eek::paw::paw:

Yeah. That was not good in the least :(

llllllllll
May 22, 2009, 12:14 PM
i wonder if thats a hammer drilldo or just a regular drilldo

starting my xmas list today lol

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
May 22, 2009, 3:23 PM
The Ass Spreader should be bought in conjunction with The Cannon. Sheesh!

SJ37AndSteph
May 22, 2009, 3:49 PM
Joe,

Omg.. lmao that was some funny shit granted for myself i would never try something like that with any of those they are a tad scary to me to use for anything reason..lmao thanks for the laugh i thought those where funny

lambdasuture
May 22, 2009, 10:49 PM
that was soooo freakin hilarious....

I agree that the ass stretcher and the cannon should be sold as a package..

Im still crackin up as im typing this... been sick in the last coupla days and this, this just made my day...

thanks..

mistymockingbird
May 22, 2009, 11:13 PM
I fear I'm getting too kinky, because with the exception of the disposable canned vagina, the pogo stick (which just sounds dangerous), and the weird game, none of them are very disturbing to me . . . though I suppose it could be disturbing if you have absolutely no knowledge of/familiarity with BDSM.

I fall into this category as well. Not only was I not shocked or disturbed, but I own some stuff on that list.

Falke
May 22, 2009, 11:23 PM
Well, I know where I will be shopping for gag gifts now! :cool: