PDA

View Full Version : kitchener

berryhard
May 16, 2009, 9:27 AM
i will be in town tuesday am and free after 11, anyone want to meet for some quick no strings m/m fun ?

bityme
May 16, 2009, 7:44 PM
i will be in town tuesday am and free after 11, anyone want to meet for some quick no strings m/m fun ?

I guess that depends on what town you will be in. LOL

rissababynta
May 17, 2009, 1:16 AM
Good point lol

berryhard
May 17, 2009, 8:30 AM
Kitchener.

bityme
May 17, 2009, 12:12 PM
Sorry, Berryhard

I didn't pay any attention to the title of the post! I didn't recognize kitchener as the name of a city.

Hope you were able to hook up anyway.

rissababynta
May 17, 2009, 12:35 PM
Where the heck is kitchener anyway?

Flounder1967
May 17, 2009, 6:54 PM
what state/providance and country Isn't there a Kitchener in MN and in Sas/Canada

jem_is_bi
May 17, 2009, 9:28 PM
Where the heck is kitchener anyway?

I know where Kitchner is, just off of highway 401 almost to Toronto, between Detroit and Toronto. I have relatives in Ontario, Canada that my family would visit when I was a boy, (Toronto, Kingston, Gananoque). Most of my Aunts and Uncles are now dead. However, I still have cousins that live there, some lived in Kitchner. I do not go to Canada very much any more since the border can be a real pain to cross. The last time I traveled to Canada was for a funeral of an aunt, I spent almost 3 hours of that return trip on the blue-water bridge between Sarnia, Canada and Port Huron, MI. to get back into the US. So, I have no plans to be in Kitchner.

Intimate_Light
May 18, 2009, 2:23 PM
If you want to meet someone in that area, use the site's personals search, and approach those who are in it. Using the forum for this kind of question is a very long shot since it's a site-wide/all-members board, not geographically specific.

berryhard
May 18, 2009, 9:49 PM
sorry, i thought it was still a free country....

jem_is_bi
May 18, 2009, 10:46 PM
If you want to meet someone in that area, use the site's personals search, and approach those who are in it. Using the forum for this kind of question is a very long shot since it's a site-wide/all-members board, not geographically specific.

I guess that means you won't be in Kitchner either.

berryhard
May 19, 2009, 6:59 AM
no, not at all. I will be in kitchener. not sure how you got that from my comment.

jem_is_bi
May 19, 2009, 9:38 PM
no, not at all. I will be in kitchener. not sure how you got that from my comment.

Sorry, I did say that you would not be in Kitchner. Rather, my comment was aimed at Intimate_Light.

Intimate_Light
May 20, 2009, 1:22 AM
Sorry, I did say that you would not be in Kitchner. Rather, my comment was aimed at Intimate_Light.

I was just trying to apply some simple rationality to this as a suggestion--so that the odds would be more in favor or the searcher-of-someone-in-Kitchener. Otherwise put:

Most of us the forum for exchanging ideas, etc., not hooking up--that's what the personals search part is for. Well, at least that's my TIOLI view.

12voltman59
May 20, 2009, 10:53 AM
I might suggest to the OP-----if you don't know about the following sites-----men4sexnow.com and squirt.org---they are sites for gay/bi men that are more geared to "hooking up"----I bet you might find if you join and use either site--your chance for success in "hooking up" in many places all over the world would be greatly improved. Both sites have tens of thousands of guys who are members of them with the express purpose of simply "hooking up."

While I know that many people do arrange successful meetings on this site---both from a friendship and purely sexual aspect---the focus of this site is not simply to "hook up" but to make friends.

This is more of a friendly, community based site----the people here tend to make friendships as opposed to just hooking up for sexual escapades.

My comments are not to dissuade you from trying to hook up with people on here--but I am just trying to help you be a bit more successful at your hook up attempt--and also clue you into the fundamental nature of this site.

While you may have found mixed success in hooking up with someone in Kitchener on this site---- I bet that had you used either or both of the sites I recommend---I would dare say you would have a 100% or nearly so, chance of success using them. There are tons of guys on both sites whose prime motivation is scoring some cock and only scoring cock--forget any notion of friendship in many of those cases. Doing so on those sites is actually rather easy if scoring cock is the only goal one seeks.

The suggestion you try a more targeted search on here is also a good idea.