PDA

View Full Version : FREE READINGS PART II

THEWRAITH
May 13, 2009, 1:13 AM
I PUT A THREAD ABOUT FREE READINGS FOR PEOPLE THAT WANTED THEM I GOT A LOT. BUT IM NOW MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHATS BEEN SAID ON THE TREAD I STARTED, NOT ABOUT ME THAT I DONT CARE.{ITS A HUMAN THING TO DO TO MAKE COMPLANTS IF WE DONT WE ARNT HAPPY WITH OUR SELF}
BUT ABOUT THE ART IT SELF.{MOST OF THESE HAVE BEEN EMAILS TO MY ACCOUNT}

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THINGS, THEY NO NOTHING ABOUT.
WHICH IS A HUMAN THING TO DO.I GOT 1 EMAIL SAYING THAT I WAS THE DEVIL AND ID BE LOCKED IN THE PITS OF HELL IF I KEEP GOING. WHICH I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY {WELL IF I HAD THE CHOICE TO LIVE WITH YOU AND YOUR IDEAS ID PICK HELL ANYDAY.
THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING ALL THIS STUFF, HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REALY HAPPENS IN THIS ART. THEY ARE CLOSED MINDED MOST OF THEM.
IM NOT SAYING EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT OR BELEVE IT.I RESPECT WHAT OTHERS BELIEVE. BUT LEARNING WHAT I HAVE AND CAN DO MAKES ME SEE A DIFFERENT VIEW ON LIFE.
I DONT TAKE MONEY ON THE COMPUTER OR OFF THE NET FOR MY READINGS.
WHEN I DO A PRIVITE READINGS I DO THEN CAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE, LIKE YOU AND PLENTY OF OTHERS.
YES THERE ARE HEAPS OF FAKERS IN THIS FIELD IN FACT IF YOU GO TO THIS SITE YOU CAN SEE SOME AND EVEN SOME REAL PSYCHICS AND MEDIUMS BEING CAUGHT OUT. GO TO GOOLE AND TYPE IN{BAD PSYCHICS BY
JON DONNI} AND HAVE A GREAT READ.
I FEEL THAT ALL OF US DEEP DOWN ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE FUTURE AND WHAT WE OFFER IS JUST ONE OF THE PATHS YOU CAN GO DOWN. YOU ALLWAYS CAN CHANGE WHAT WE DO OR SAY IN LIFE AND NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR BAD THE READING IS YOU CAN STILL CHANGE THAT.
SO IF YOU EVER GET A READING FROM SOME PSYCHIC OR MEDIUM , KNOW THAT IT CAN BE CHANGE TO SUIT YOU BETTER THAN IT WOULD HAVE IF IT HAD BEEN.
ALLSO REMEMBER THIS IF A PSYCHICS TELLS YOU ALL THIS INFOMATION AND YOU THINK THATS ALL WRONG OR NA THAT WONT HAPPEN.
JUST STOP AND THINK THATS ALL COMING TO YOU IN THE FUTURE NOT NOW

I THINK IVE SAID ENOUGH

CHEERS MEDIUM

Long Duck Dong
May 13, 2009, 6:24 AM
excuse me.... a minute.... please...... but.....

I have noticed that you started a new thread....never bothered to talk with the people that were talking in your other thread.....anhd made mention of complaints....

now I would appreciate it very much... if you would read what i write...and if you can, write a reply to me, addressing me and what i said

my issue, is that you offered free readings... I asked you for a simple message.... not a full reading like you mentioned in your pm to me.....but a simple message... something that a medium would know, is about a sentence...and a message like that from the goddess... would be a message, like * mind the wind, embrace the moon *.....and something like that would tell me so much......

I do not feel that a reading from a medium would require a list of questions, like you asked me to provide in a email to you.....as I have extensive experience in the field of psychics / mediums and psychic readings....

the remark that you do private readings as you have to live.... is something I will ignore...as when I was doing readings ( I am fully retired ) I was on a benefit of $120 a week... yet I still never asked people to finance my lifestyle, as I had and still have the opinion that a reading is options and messages...and its not like its something tangible like a music cd, a good book etc etc

now the question I was you to answer this time... is why did you fail to understand that my question was simple, the answer i sought, was simple...and why you have failed to address me or my question..... instead asking for a email to be sent to you and as I showed you, a email can lead to face book, myspace and other profiles....revealing information that can be used to build up a reading....something that is totally out of line and in my eyes, casts a bad shadow on any readings you may give, as now people can not be sure that the message shared.. is from spirit / spirits etc.... but from googling email addresses and reading profiles with the interest of hooking in genuine people...and building up a paying cilentele

yes, I am a empathic, intuitive sensitive ( psychic medium ) but I am also one of a group of people that investigate professed readers on the net....and as you can clearly see.... I am nobodies fool

PolyLoveTriad
May 13, 2009, 4:51 PM
Im just curious, what led you to this particular site? Also, why not create a profile reflecting yourself, that people might be able to get a feel for what type of medium you are?

THEWRAITH
May 13, 2009, 6:11 PM
ok ive finaly read one of your threads long duck dong {what ever your name is what movie or rodney rude tape did you get that from, no insult there }
i havent answered anything of yours cause i cant bebothered reading your long threads {im sure theres other people that dont either } no info in my profile is cause im here to do this like others sites thats all whats wrong with that, i trust nothing.what type of medium am i, {im sorry i dont really understand taht but ill say this} im the type that send s messages to people from ther loved ones {like others do} and no i dont sit there and list many names and hope i get one right, i cant do that like most mediums {only a few can do that and any way names only mean anything to humans not spirit. but yet l.d.d would know that being a psychic or medium. i can feel spirits and see them and so on.{look if you realy care what i can do you can eamil me and ill tell you, im not boring everyone that reads this.
all i can say is if im a fake i fucken good at being a fake and getting my stuff right, lol

q: Im just curious, what led you to this particular site?

A: google did what a great invention

q: Also, why not create a profile reflecting yourself, that people might be able to get a feel for what type of medium you are?

a: answer above __________________

THIS IS FOR LONG DUCK DONG JUST FOR YOU

q: I have noticed that you started a new thread....never bothered to talk with the people that were talking in your other thread.....anhd made mention of complaints....

A: why cant i you seem to be doing a good job at looking afta it for me, lol

q: I do not feel that a reading from a medium would require a list of questions, like you asked me to provide in a email to you.....as I have extensive experience in the field of psychics / mediums and psychic readings....

A: like i told you in the last thread or your p.m {i have lots of others on this site and others} to do and its easyer for you to email me and rather than taken up all of my time on your problems. i thought you might like to know some answers to some main questions that you have on in your life.

funny how you offer to help people and you get shit from lonley people like you.

q:the remark that you do private readings as you have to live.... is something I will ignore...as when I was doing readings ( I am fully retired ) I was on a benefit of $120 a week... yet I still never asked people to finance my lifestyle, as I had and still have the opinion that a reading is options and messages...and its not like its something tangible like a music cd, a good book etc etc

a: thats your choice not mine.

q:now the question I was you to answer this time... is why did you fail to understand that my question was simple, the answer i sought, was simple...and why you have failed to address me or my question..... instead asking for a email to be sent to you and as I showed you, a email can lead to face book, myspace and other profiles....revealing information that can be used to build up a reading....something that is totally out of line and in my eyes, casts a bad shadow on any readings you may give, as now people can not be sure that the message shared.. is from spirit / spirits etc.... but from googling email addresses and reading profiles with the interest of hooking in genuine people...and building up a paying cilentele

a: lol ive never heard a load of crap in my life, im not that good on a computer if i was i wouldnt be doing this id be working for some big computer company.
and do you think i have time to go thruogh all the face books and so to get info for one or two answers, {you must do cause you know all about them}

im sorry to all the others out there that read this but people like this guy here have nothing better to do than to piss people off with there 4 million word threads which mean nothing at the end of it. my older brother used to say to my dad " if you are going to say something say it in 4 words or less , or shut up" take not l.d.d buy the way mate i wish you luck in the next month, just take it slow

cheers
medium

P.S NO HARD FEELINGS MATE

PolyLoveTriad
May 13, 2009, 9:04 PM
Dude, you are making threads way longer than Long Duck Dong is.

Secondly, you really need to lose the CAPS button, its located on the left hand side of your keyboard right above the "shift: key and below the "tab" key.

Third, you havent been able to, that I have seen, given anyone here a reading at all. So as for your statement of not being fake, I say prove it. Stop just saying "Im a medium I can tell you what dead loved ones want you to know" DO IT. Talk is cheap.

Fourth, so you know how to use Google... What did you Google for? Oh I know what you Googled. You typed in "People who wont put up with my shit but Im going to bug the hell out of them anyway".

Fifth, youre hard pressed being a jerk to anyone on this site because we may be friendly and nice but we have fangs and claws when it comes to "one of our own".

I suggest you find yourself another site or you get your shit straight and stop acting like your shoe size.

THEWRAITH
May 13, 2009, 9:10 PM
HI YEA THATS FAI...opps i find the key lol
no like i said im not peoples readings on the threads cause they are personal to them not you or anyone else,
2 i dont have to prove anything to anyone, just like you dont have to.
you believe or you dont, right
but thanks for the headsup

cheers the wraith

PolyLoveTriad
May 13, 2009, 9:17 PM
I dont have anything to prove as I didnt sign up on a bisexual website to give readings or make claims of anything else. I also dont fill up the threads with nonsense bullcrap either.

THEWRAITH
May 13, 2009, 9:26 PM
IM only sayimg thanks, sorry for that
can i ask why i have to prove my self to u or anyone that dont want a reading or are nonbelievers
im not saying you are saying that but can you help me pls
cheers the wraith

PolyLoveTriad
May 13, 2009, 9:29 PM
Shouldnt you already know? And isnt doing a reading in private through email still doing a private reading? The people who asked you in the thread were not worried about it being private. I believe in psychics and mediums. I know theres a lot of fakes out there. If it walks like a duck talks like a duck it must be a duck... Im calling you out, quack quack

Georgie_Girl
May 13, 2009, 9:52 PM
Ok Mr Thewraith, I have a question for you. I'd like a reply in this thread, please. :) Very simple, to convince people you are in fact a medium and end the argument.

My mother, now deceased, had a cat for almost eighteen years. What is the cat's name?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 13, 2009, 10:47 PM
Here's an even harder test. What's my 'real' name? Not many know this, so this will be a Very good test of your mental prowess.....:rolleyes:
Cat

BrotherJack
May 13, 2009, 11:34 PM
Georgie Girl and Cat. Asking Wraith questions like that is not the answer, because Mediumship, is not about that. A genuine Medium, doesn't just come up with someone's life story. It's not mind reading, fortune telling or predicting the future. I thought that I had explained Spiritualism and Mediumship quite well. Obviously not.

THEWRAITH
May 13, 2009, 11:43 PM
look i feel i need to tell all you guys for the 10th time
ok here goes
as i started saying in the first thread i cant do names. that is somthing that only some humans care about and not spirit .and the reason why i dont do it that ways is cause im not going to stand there and say " ive got mary, marge or maybe a maggie cause as far as i care thats crap and is a bad way of doing readings or giving info,
im sorry to all these people that want names to try and test me. i dont and cant do it. {oh look i said it again lol}
my way of mediumsship is far different from other mediums, just like your way you do your job is different to the person standing next to you.
we are all humans and we learn in many different ways like i did and do.

i hope you all understand it now cause im sick of saying it over again

cheers the wraith

Doggiestyle
May 14, 2009, 1:25 AM
Wow, last nite there was only 1 thread posted by "The Wrath", claiming to be some sort of medium & giving anybody that wishes free advice. So when I come on to the Bi site tonite (5/13) the forum section seems to be "comming un-wrathed". :yikes2:

So after reading some of his messages (I didn't read them all) and reading everbodys replies (didn't read them all either)!!! I have come to the conclusion that "The Wrath" is going nowhere fast. Uhhhhh, well duhhhhh, I mean to say that folks you don't have to read much to determine that this guy is a genuine troll, or a aggrivater, or just a plain old trouble-maker. And what really blows my mind is that (and right now it's not my mind that needs blowin) that everbody seems to be coming back after more of his story. I mean it's like he's some sorta magnet. Everbody complains about the "TROLL PROBLEM" and then turns around and feeds one to the max with more forum "dialogue" I mean it's as if you want to :banghead:

Hey, if you folks want to "duke it out" in the forums with him (or any other troll) then have at it. To me it's kinda funny reading all, no some, of this bullshit (no desire to read it all). :cutelaugh

This guy claims to be a "psychic" and able to see the unsee-able, and if that were true of his abilitys, then he would see that everbody is developing a real negative attitude twards him. And god-a-mighty I can see that and I can assure everbody that i'me no psychic. (a sex psycho maybe) :drool:

All this makes me wonder about him bein a real "medium" cause, down here in the south where I live, "medium is a adjustment or a setting thats halfway between low and high. Ya know what I mean????? :tong:

Hey there Mr Wrath guy, me wondering if you do palms too?? Cause I could really do with a good hand job right now!!!!:bounce:

Oh well gotta go, enuff shit started for now. So i'll type at you later. Your friend, Doggie.........:doggie:...........:bipride:

Long Duck Dong
May 14, 2009, 4:33 AM
ok ive finaly read one of your threads long duck dong {what ever your name is what movie or rodney rude tape did you get that from, no insult there }
i havent answered anything of yours cause i cant bebothered reading your long threads {im sure theres other people that dont either } no info in my profile is cause im here to do this like others sites thats all whats wrong with that, i trust nothing.what type of medium am i, {im sorry i dont really understand taht but ill say this} im the type that send s messages to people from ther loved ones {like others do} and no i dont sit there and list many names and hope i get one right, i cant do that like most mediums {only a few can do that and any way names only mean anything to humans not spirit. but yet l.d.d would know that being a psychic or medium. i can feel spirits and see them and so on.{look if you realy care what i can do you can eamil me and ill tell you, im not boring everyone that reads this.
all i can say is if im a fake i fucken good at being a fake and getting my stuff right, lol

q: Im just curious, what led you to this particular site?

A: google did what a great invention

q: Also, why not create a profile reflecting yourself, that people might be able to get a feel for what type of medium you are?

a: answer above __________________

THIS IS FOR LONG DUCK DONG JUST FOR YOU

q: I have noticed that you started a new thread....never bothered to talk with the people that were talking in your other thread.....anhd made mention of complaints....

A: why cant i you seem to be doing a good job at looking afta it for me, lol

q: I do not feel that a reading from a medium would require a list of questions, like you asked me to provide in a email to you.....as I have extensive experience in the field of psychics / mediums and psychic readings....

A: like i told you in the last thread or your p.m {i have lots of others on this site and others} to do and its easyer for you to email me and rather than taken up all of my time on your problems. i thought you might like to know some answers to some main questions that you have on in your life.

funny how you offer to help people and you get shit from lonley people like you.

q:the remark that you do private readings as you have to live.... is something I will ignore...as when I was doing readings ( I am fully retired ) I was on a benefit of $120 a week... yet I still never asked people to finance my lifestyle, as I had and still have the opinion that a reading is options and messages...and its not like its something tangible like a music cd, a good book etc etc

a: thats your choice not mine.

q:now the question I was you to answer this time... is why did you fail to understand that my question was simple, the answer i sought, was simple...and why you have failed to address me or my question..... instead asking for a email to be sent to you and as I showed you, a email can lead to face book, myspace and other profiles....revealing information that can be used to build up a reading....something that is totally out of line and in my eyes, casts a bad shadow on any readings you may give, as now people can not be sure that the message shared.. is from spirit / spirits etc.... but from googling email addresses and reading profiles with the interest of hooking in genuine people...and building up a paying cilentele

a: lol ive never heard a load of crap in my life, im not that good on a computer if i was i wouldnt be doing this id be working for some big computer company.
and do you think i have time to go thruogh all the face books and so to get info for one or two answers, {you must do cause you know all about them}

im sorry to all the others out there that read this but people like this guy here have nothing better to do than to piss people off with there 4 million word threads which mean nothing at the end of it. my older brother used to say to my dad " if you are going to say something say it in 4 words or less , or shut up" take not l.d.d buy the way mate i wish you luck in the next month, just take it slow

cheers
medium

P.S NO HARD FEELINGS MATE

my name is from the movie 16 candles with molly ringwold ( spelling )...it was the name of the asian exchange student....

I am not calling you a fake... as if I wanted to call you a fake... I would call you a fake... plain and simple...no beating around the bush...

researching a profile, takes google,...nothing more... just a email address.... try it with your email address... and you will find it reveals your real name.. the fact you use a trade site to promote your business...wraith productions etc etc....

as for facebook and myspace... shrugs...I never use them.... but it doesn't change the fact that you could not give a simple sentence message to me or others that sought a reading.... not a test of you.... nor a attempt to discredit you.... but just a genuine need for a single message,.....something you failed to give... but requested, a list of questions emailed to you.... something I never requested or wanted....