PDA

View Full Version : Whats's on your sexual bucket list?

llllllllll
May 12, 2009, 12:17 PM
I wanna do it in a church.So when I scream "OH GOD" He might finally have a chance to hear me.

And maybe on a city bus or train

M. Wolfe
May 12, 2009, 12:43 PM
And maybe on a city bus or train

Eww.

I suppose for me, anywhere where there is a moderate risk of getting caught - especially by people who don't know I like guys.:eek: There is excitement in that jeopardy! :bigrin: - in someone else's bed or shower perhaps!!!!!

tryme_nd
May 12, 2009, 2:36 PM
LOTS of stuff bi-related. MMF. I wanna expereince a male g-spot orgasm. Interracial.

jem_is_bi
May 12, 2009, 11:27 PM
LOTS of stuff bi-related. MMF. I wanna expereince a male g-spot orgasm. Interracial.

What is a male g-spot orgasm? Hopefully, it does not require anything (big?) to penetrate ones ass.
Does it have anything to do with MMF or interracial sex or are those separate add-on turn-ons?

TaylorMade
May 12, 2009, 11:35 PM
Medical Examiners office.

Cemetery

Semi-public...

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 12, 2009, 11:54 PM
Aboard a Cruise ship, at the back of the boat in total darkness with possibly people walking around, and walking passed us as my partner tries to keep Completely quiet as I pleasure them not knowing that people are having sex in the dark recesses where being spotted is a very real possibility. Perhaps me doing a Very good oral presentation on one of the deck chairs under a starry sky late late at night, where Anyone could walk up and watch, or join in quietly. Perhaps share a beautiful hard cock with me, or take turns with me in pleasuring a delicious little pussy. A male lover could even enter me from the back as I mouth pleasure said pussy in the cool air, so silent there in the dark, having to muffle her cries of pleasure when I made her cum all in my mouth. Her pussy cushioning My cries as I come all over the silent lover's pounding cock......
Not a word spoken, no names exchanged, and not really being able to see who was whom in the light of day. I could be standing right Next to that person at the buffet, gift shop, ship entertainment, or seated next to them at dinner, and still never know that they had helped me pleasure someone, or if they had pleasured Me..lol
All of the time on the ship I could never know who my mystery lover was, and that would only make the experiance That much more erotic and exciting.

Is it gettin' warm in here, or is it just me.....? LOL ;)
Cat

TwylaTwobits
May 13, 2009, 12:15 AM
Quite a bit. Did the sex in public thing, not all it's cracked up to be. Now a ferry would be good, pretty much anything by babe comes up with that I haven't tried yet will be good.

And wow Cat....just wow it is hot in here.

buds50
May 13, 2009, 7:02 AM
i was chatting to a guy in a gay chat room yesterday ,and he asked if anyone has ever been caught sucking a cock by anyone in his family,so i prvt him and asked him if he was ever caught, well it turns out that very morning he was blowing the mailman and his daughter who had her own key let herself in the house to visit him and caught him in the act of sucking the mailmans cock.i guess it wasnt a good scene, but like i told him deadbolts,deadbolts, deadbolts

RockGardener
May 13, 2009, 7:25 AM
Foursome in a hotel with those I love. :male::female::female::male:

Spending the night with my lady, all cuddled up. :female::female:

Going to WalMart with my lady, and my guy, and being able to hold hands with either. :female::female::male:

Georgie_Girl
May 13, 2009, 8:58 AM
In the woods on a nice big blanket. In a changing stall of some sort (public swimming pool, dressing room, etc.).

Realist
May 13, 2009, 9:23 AM
I'm living my bucket list fantasy, right now! I have the most remarkable lover I can imagine. It's remarkable because of our age differences and how the differences matter so little. The only thing that might improve on things is, if she and I had another like-minded lover to share with...either male, or female...........or both.

ToddinOhio
May 13, 2009, 9:23 AM
Nothing like the "mile high club" Nowadays they probably would lock your ass up! But back in the 70's on a TWA 707 trying to fuck in a lav on that plane was incredible! That was the classic "Good Ole Days"

vittoria
May 13, 2009, 4:22 PM
|||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!!!!!

:cool:

coyotedude
May 13, 2009, 11:34 PM
I want to have sex on the beach with my female partner.
I want to have sex on the beach with a hot man.
I so want to have sex on the beach with both!

Then there's sex in the mountains.... on a blanket in the woods.... naked and hot and hungry with lust amid the scent of the green trees.

And sex at night in a house or hotel overlooking the city, curtains wide open, the cars and people below unaware of me atop my lover.

Yes, yes, I know that sand is uncomfortable and so are mosquitoes. But let me have my fantasies!

M. Wolfe
May 13, 2009, 11:38 PM
And sex at night in a house or hotel overlooking the city, curtains wide open, the cars and people below unaware of me atop my lover.

O god, I'm do adding that to my list!

I'm also adding that cruise ship one by cat. It was amazing.

jem_is_bi
May 14, 2009, 12:54 AM
|||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!!!!!

:cool:

I was never good at morse code. But, I assume it will be really good whatever you said.

Long Duck Dong
May 14, 2009, 6:16 AM
on the back of a horse in the moonlight as we move down a beach..... when I was young, it was a possibility...now that I am older... maybe on a rocking horse in a sandpit....lol....

Biboz49
May 14, 2009, 6:40 AM
Aboard a Cruise ship, at the back of the boat in total darkness with possibly people walking around, and walking passed us as my partner tries to keep Completely quiet as I pleasure them not knowing that people are having sex in the dark recesses where being spotted is a very real possibility. Perhaps me doing a Very good oral presentation on one of the deck chairs under a starry sky late late at night, where Anyone could walk up and watch, or join in quietly. Perhaps share a beautiful hard cock with me, or take turns with me in pleasuring a delicious little pussy. A male lover could even enter me from the back as I mouth pleasure said pussy in the cool air, so silent there in the dark, having to muffle her cries of pleasure when I made her cum all in my mouth. Her pussy cushioning My cries as I come all over the silent lover's pounding cock......
Not a word spoken, no names exchanged, and not really being able to see who was whom in the light of day. I could be standing right Next to that person at the buffet, gift shop, ship entertainment, or seated next to them at dinner, and still never know that they had helped me pleasure someone, or if they had pleasured Me..lol
All of the time on the ship I could never know who my mystery lover was, and that would only make the experiance That much more erotic and exciting.

Cat

I love the cruise ship idea and have imagined doing similar things except it's a naked cruise where everyone is naked always. The excitement would build all day for us as we watch and enjoying the various body types. More excitement as we tease each other in different ways, like applying sun tan lotion. Also knowing others around us are probably watching discreetly and getting teased as well. Then at night on the deck scenarios like Cat's would happen with couples that had watched us during the day.

Lonewolf76
May 14, 2009, 1:33 PM
My greatest item on my sexal bucket list is to develop a loving relationship with a man and a woman and the three of us take a long vacaton trip through Europe. There are plenty of places for sexual adventures there! maybe even add a sexy manly Scotsman to the mix or a spicy Italian, swiss, dane or a greek..... Now it's getting warm here too! LOL

glansandlabia
May 14, 2009, 2:09 PM
A long weekend with a uncut man.
Sex with a black woman.
Nudism.

innaminka
May 15, 2009, 9:10 PM
I'm not really into having sex in strange places - or even romantic ones. If it happens - c'est la vie!
I'm certainly not into public stuff.

My overwhelming wish is to actually have a relationship with a woman: not just sex, I've had plenty of that with many, many (probably too many) women.

I want to wake up next to her each morning - make breakfast together, talk (and argue) about living - I want to fall in love.

Sounds Pollyanna'ish doesn't it. Mid 40's, 2 dependent children, fat bum, bad hair, :yikes2:........... but single. :wiggle2:

I can wish.

maddog52
May 15, 2009, 10:23 PM
I have wanted to pierce the old scrotum for some time now and I finally had it done this week. I totally dig it. My little secret for now. ;)

alegrias
May 16, 2009, 6:43 AM

Going to WalMart with my lady, and my guy, and being able to hold hands with either. :female::female::male:

sounds lovely :)

Realist
May 16, 2009, 8:22 AM
My goal is to be honest, decent and happy, be connected intellectually, emotionally and sensually with someone special, and make my lover(s) happy, be happy and fulfilled myself, then live in peace and harmony for as long as I can.

Fred_Brice
May 16, 2009, 9:41 AM
Wow I am going on a Cruise this fall and I will have to keep this in mind!

Cat

valkerie
May 16, 2009, 10:25 AM
i never thaught this as a bucketlist , in 1973 i took my wife for a ride ( murdercycle ) after work , now we worked till 1:00 a.m. ..... i decided to ride where we spent many hours in the country having wild sex .. got naked and while screwing on the bike it started to rain .. she went wild and she was worried about the rain , said she will got wet ........ i told her your gonna get fuckin wet on the way home , oh she said ........didn't keep that sporty long ..should of gotten rid of her at the same time .........

todat it's a different item on the list .. get into that later..............

Bi-Zarro
May 16, 2009, 9:16 PM
MFF threesome. Finally did the MMF threesome this year, enjoyed it, time for the other variation...

Would like to get a hot guy alone with me as well, and do with him as I please, but the missus won't got for that, sadly.

SarcyMadam
May 16, 2009, 11:06 PM
Under the desk at work or in the elevator:tongue:

lv69cpl69
May 17, 2009, 12:01 PM
suck dick, taste cum (not mine) have dick in my ass .
wife says watch me with a man, eat pussy, have 2 dicks in her
both a 3 and 4 sum. not just a one time thing (we hope)

bimatt70
May 17, 2009, 6:58 PM
1) MMF threesome with the F calling the shots and myself and the other bi-M obeying.
2) 69ing a chick as another guy screws her
3) Sex with an audience watching, commenting, heckling or making suggestions.
4) Participate in a gang bang with me playing the role of clean-up boy.
5) Double penetration.
6) Receiving a facial.
7) Inter-racial sex.
8) Any or all of the above videotaped and uploaded online so anyone could watch it.

RockGardener
May 18, 2009, 6:54 AM
YEP!!

YEP!!

Do the mall and the beach count?

maddog52
May 18, 2009, 7:06 AM
Myself and a girlfriend, another bi couple on a warm sunny day. Skinny dipping in the lake, boys doing boys and girls doing girls, everybody doing everybody all day long then falling asleep in one big pile. :three: :flag3:

_Joe_
May 18, 2009, 5:45 PM
With a woman with a strap on.

That's just the main point, there's 100's more after that but had to pick the on on top.

xxxcjs
May 19, 2009, 8:00 AM
Mine is easy , bi mmf or mmff , and a woman that will use a strap-on on me , Or even better yet and combination of all three.

AlternatingRed
May 19, 2009, 8:04 AM
I think I have done all of mine

:bigrin:

Course, that won't stop me thinking of a few more....

:bibounce:

gergp
May 19, 2009, 11:55 AM
I'm still waiting to have my first man then ammf or anyway I can get him