PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

ollylondon
May 11, 2009, 1:00 PM
I just joined bisexual.com... which seems to be one big happy online community.
I find it's not easy not meet bisexual people on the Internet (or in the street/local supermarket for that matter :)). Btw, if any of you have suggestions where to meet like-minded bisexual singles and couples, I'd be happy to hear them
Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello.

cheers

domill
May 11, 2009, 1:32 PM
Hi there!
And welcome!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 11, 2009, 3:16 PM
Welcome to the group Olly. :} Come see us in chat sometime. And I'm sure you'll be able to contact some of our UK members and find some great answers and perhaps meet some of our folks too. :}
Hugs
Everybody's Cat

Realist
May 11, 2009, 4:28 PM
Olly,

Over the years, I've met more bi folks when I least expected it! Like you, I had a hard time meeting anyone with whom I felt comfortable. There's several really nice people from the UK who visit here; maybe you can chat with someone who lives close by, on this site, then meet. I have a fantastic GF, who I met here last year, and she has become the love of my life. Welcome and good luck!

PolyLoveTriad
May 11, 2009, 5:11 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse!!! :)

bityme
May 11, 2009, 9:01 PM
Welcome aboard, Olly. I am sure that you will find this site enjoyable. Great discussions and there are a number of success stories. Perhaps you will be the next one! Good Luck.

Lonewolf76
May 11, 2009, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the family!!! Great to have you onboard. Hugs and blessings. Wolfie

12voltman59
May 12, 2009, 7:30 AM
Welcome Olly--with the considerable contingent we have here from your "neck of the woods"----if you spend some time here--you are bound to meet someone on here that you would like to meet in the real world.

I hope you enjoy the site----and good luck in finding someone if that is your main goal----you are also sure to learn more about the very broad spectrum of things that make up "bisexuality."

Hope to see ya 'round da house!!

ollylondon
May 14, 2009, 5:05 PM
Thanks!

codybear3
May 14, 2009, 6:53 PM
Welcome to your new home, ollylondon... Lots of good folks here to mingle with... :paw::paw:

bi_theway82
Jul 4, 2009, 2:49 PM
hi hi !

I know what you mean ! yet to ever meet another 'bi'.

have you considering going to : http://www.bisexualunderground.org/

the next on is on the 14th

cheers!

Adrian Tepes
Jul 4, 2009, 4:09 PM
Hello all you people... anyone from Georgia by chance?

Gina7777
Jul 4, 2009, 4:22 PM
Hi Olly! xx