PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother' s Day!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 9, 2009, 2:36 PM
May a happy, and joyful day go out to all of you Mothers, and those of you men who are raising your kids solo, as well. You all do one hell of a great job, and you All have my affections. :}
Big Hugs to all of you for your love, dedication, and patiance..lol:bigrin:
Hugsss
Cat

codybear3
May 9, 2009, 3:11 PM
Happy Mothers day to all the moms here and around the world.... :paw::paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 9, 2009, 3:25 PM
OOPS, it posted twice. Sorry ya'll!
Cat

onewhocares
May 9, 2009, 3:52 PM
Well Cat...it is SO special it is ok to post twice.

I guess my take on this day is somewhat different. Instead of thinking how much I mean to our daughter...she is 14 and a wonderful, independent thinking young lady. I like to reflect on how blessed I am that I have HER in MY life. After years of try to have a child, and the struggles when having her, they seem minuscule compared to the JOY that she had brought in OUR lives. She is smart, funny, creative, compassionate and just a really purposeful young lady. So I send this as a mom to a say sometimes wish us a Happy Mother's Day mean us being thankful for those who have made us moms.

Belle

Lonewolf76
May 9, 2009, 5:02 PM
May a happy, and joyful day go out to all of you Mothers, and those of you men who are raising your kids solo, as well. You all do one hell of a great job, and you All have my affections. :}
Big Hugs to all of you for your love, dedication, and patiance..lol:bigrin:
Hugsss
Cat

Very well said. Happy mother's day to all. Where would we be without you!!! Wolfie.

AdamKadmon43
May 9, 2009, 6:44 PM
I never had a mother.

I was born in an orphanage.

BrotherJack
May 9, 2009, 8:25 PM
I never had a mother.

I was born in an orphanage.

Gee, I've had that quote as the title to emails from you.!!!

My mother's dead, so a Happy Mothering Sunday to the mothers of everyone posting here, and in the world. Heck!...I'm a mother.....Happy Mothering Sunday to me too!!

TwylaTwobits
May 9, 2009, 8:44 PM
Ty Cat hon and the same to you and all the mothers on this site, Happy Mother's Day.

~~TT