PDA

View Full Version : Those with partners

SpicyMeatBall.JS
May 6, 2005, 10:41 PM
Does your husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend get in on your bi action?

I have tried to get husband in with me and some girls, but he says he is not into it?? i hought i was every guys fantasy to be with two or more women...He is ok with my life style, and I know he loves me, and I woul NEVER be with another man. Is he wierd? I have tried to seduce him on a number of occations when I have had women over..he laughs and has a good time with us, but no go on the sex...what do ya think?? :three:

allbimyself
May 7, 2005, 10:05 AM
I can think of a few reasons:

a) he wants to leave his fantasy as just that, a fantasy. I know many people that are this way. Some ex-gfs fantasized heavily about joining me and another guy but they didn't want to actually LIVE the fantasy

b) Jealousy. On one level he may accept your intimacy with other women, but couldn't handle actually seeing it

c) He could be one of those extremely rare men that doesn't enjoy watching/being with 2 women

d) Fear. Self-consciousness. He may be comfortable with you, but might have a fear of intimacy with another woman.

I can sympathize, I've been in the same situation myself, but there isn't a lot you can do about it if you love your mate.

gayle
May 7, 2005, 4:22 PM
Well, I'm str8 and I get in on my bi boyfriend's action. In fact, there IS no action if I'm not there. We like to "share." (Use your imagination. . .)
IF your husband isn't into group sex, it may be something you need to accept. I'm actually a little surprised he is comfortable with you having girlfriends over to play at your home. We never play in our own backyard. We go out of town. Bringing someone into one of our homes is out of the question. When we're at home together, it's just us and not the ghost of some other person.
My guy would love it if I'd take an interest in another woman, but it just hasn't happened. I know he'd love to watch me with another woman. I like to please him, but this is something I don't want to do. It is something he has had to accept. Perhaps your husband feels the same way, that he wants you to be happy, but there are just some things he doesn't want to do, even if that means disappointing you. :2cents: Good luck!

TouchableTina4
Jun 14, 2005, 1:13 AM
I have a fiancee' . He knows I am bi and he was never involved. If he wants to and the girl is ok with it I wouldn't mind him watching or/and maybe joining in.