PDA

View Full Version : Conundrum of the bisexual half of a couple

animalandkatt
Apr 30, 2009, 1:44 PM
I'm an actively seeking, bi male with a wife who knows, understands, and is completely turned on by it. Searching for a guy, either bi or gay, who wants to have fun while she watches. Don't know if I should list as single since I'd be the only one playing or as a couple because she will be watching. What do all you out there think? :flag1:

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 30, 2009, 1:51 PM
Couple if she will be in any way involved including watching if you ask me. That way a guy would know before hand the situation youre looking for and not waste anyones time :)

guycurious
May 1, 2009, 4:10 PM
List as a couple and you'll have a lot more luck finding someone. IMO, guys who are bi curious are more willing to explore when there is a female present. I think it helps protect their ego. This is just my take on it.

Intimate_Light
May 1, 2009, 5:24 PM
List as a couple and you'll have a lot more luck finding someone. IMO, guys who are bi curious are more willing to explore when there is a female present. I think it helps protect their ego. This is just my take on it.

I agree. Besides, honesty is always the best policy anyway :)

bityme
May 1, 2009, 5:48 PM
I'm an actively seeking, bi male with a wife who knows, understands, and is completely turned on by it. Searching for a guy, either bi or gay, who wants to have fun while she watches. Don't know if I should list as single since I'd be the only one playing or as a couple because she will be watching. What do all you out there think? :flag1:

Be completely honest in your listing. Let them know up front that you are married and that your wife will be watching but not participate. You will avoid all the messages from those who will feign interest in M2M activity in order to have access to the wife.

You might also consider those sites that lean more toward gay membership such as outpersonals.com or silverdaddies.com

You should not have any difficulty finding someone willing to play with you while the wife watches. If you have a visitor and the rule is that she only watches, do not change the rule during a visit. If she decides she wants to participate, change the rule when setting up the next visit. You have to make sure that your rules are not violated. If she really enjoys watching, the chances are that she will eventually want to join in.

hedonic
May 1, 2009, 11:32 PM
I agree with all of the above messages especially when it comes to boundaries, respect them. The only thing I cant get past having had bi couple experiences, is that The Watcher makes me feel like Im performing in stead of just flowing with the occasion, but then again, I personally dont like being watched. But then that's probably my own conundrum. Cheers, tp

pvtevol
May 2, 2009, 2:00 AM
This is just like my situation... except with my girlfriend. It is nice to finally be with someone who is turned on by my desires!!

FalconAngel
May 2, 2009, 3:21 AM
List as a couple and state, very specifically in your profile/ad what the situation will be.

NakedInSeattle
May 2, 2009, 4:11 PM
List as a couple and state, very specifically in your profile/ad what the situation will be.

I agree with everybody. There's literally millions of bi guys out there willing (no, anxious and eager) to join with a couple in any manner or fashion.