PDA

View Full Version : Swine flu jokes

mrplayfuluk
Apr 30, 2009, 7:38 AM
let me start....

A friend of mine was worried about his Mexican mate and called him on the phone and all he got was crackling....:bigrin:

FuzzloverUK
Apr 30, 2009, 8:21 AM
I went to the Doctor and he gave me some oinkment...

rissababynta
Apr 30, 2009, 8:56 AM
What's the difference between the symptoms of Swine Flu and the regular Flu?

I'm not sure there is much of a difference but...your mother's a whore.

...I said that to Tony last night...wasn't much of a Swine Flu joke as it was just an opportunity to call his mom a whore but...it MENTIONS Swine Flu at least hehe.

gfofbiguy
Apr 30, 2009, 9:11 AM
WORSE than the swine flu?!???

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. :cool:

jamieknyc
Apr 30, 2009, 9:11 AM
The United States will send one million replacement Mexicans....

rolandiscool
Apr 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
They said that in American we would get a black president once pigs fly....100 days of Obama and we now have Swine Flu....:bigrin:

softfruit
Apr 30, 2009, 6:45 PM
Oh, for heaven's sake. People are acting like it's the aporkalypse but it's just a small snoutbreak. A few cases of swine fever is not a hamdemic.

meteast chick
Apr 30, 2009, 11:02 PM
What's the difference between the symptoms of Swine Flu and the regular Flu?

I'm not sure there is much of a difference but...your mother's a whore.

...I said that to Tony last night...wasn't much of a Swine Flu joke as it was just an opportunity to call his mom a whore but...it MENTIONS Swine Flu at least hehe.

OMG LMAO!!!! Love you Rissa!!!

We're sure to have some pretty awful jokes about this and I'm happy to spread them! Here's a throwback to another flu of the recent past which is so very un-P.C. and in poor taste, but here goes...
hell it was even made into this tshirt!!!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/meteast_chick/AsianBirdFlue.gif

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

vittoria
Apr 30, 2009, 11:43 PM
*smh*

not to throw a stinkbomb in a 'lighthearted' post in regards to the other white meat and apparent excuses for jokes on Mexicans...

some people DIED from this sh*t.

Funny how the 'evil culture' of the week is the blame for viruses, eh? First it was Asians and "Bird Flu", now its Mexicans and "Swine Flu"...

Is anyone paying attention to this crap?

:disgust:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 1, 2009, 12:35 AM
Bad news is its Swine Flu. You Are aware that pigs have orgasms that last 30 minutes each time. Bad news is you feel like shit, but you have an intense orgasm that lasts a half and hour...lol.
Bad Cat

PS, why people make light of things like this is for the same reason people whistle when they are afraid of something. Its to ward off the fear. It laugh at something is to take the fear away from something that is so serious. Same principal here.
Hugs Ya'll.

(m)ichClosetcraver
May 1, 2009, 12:42 AM
WORSE than the swine flu?!???

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. :cool:

OH HELL.... THIS IS JUST AWESOME !!!! LOL.... LOVE IT !!!! keep up the good wor... (whoops, don't want to use THAT word !!)

mrplayfuluk
May 1, 2009, 7:42 AM
*smh*

not to throw a stinkbomb in a 'lighthearted' post in regards to the other white meat and apparent excuses for jokes on Mexicans...

some people DIED from this sh*t.

Funny how the 'evil culture' of the week is the blame for viruses, eh? First it was Asians and "Bird Flu", now its Mexicans and "Swine Flu"...

Is anyone paying attention to this crap?

:disgust:

the joke is on the pig/swine aspect, Mexico is only the context, where it originated. it has nothing to do with zenophobia for me at least. Yes people have died and that is sad but these jokes are as Cat said a way of saying we refuse to get hung up on pandemics and other scare tactics that the media has built a story on. I can think of numerous topics for jokes that have involved death in some way. It would be dangerous to get too PC about it....

rissababynta
May 1, 2009, 9:02 AM
the joke is on the pig/swine aspect, Mexico is only the context, where it originated. it has nothing to do with zenophobia for me at least. Yes people have died and that is sad but these jokes are as Cat said a way of saying we refuse to get hung up on pandemics and other scare tactics that the media has built a story on. I can think of numerous topics for jokes that have involved death in some way. It would be dangerous to get too PC about it....

Agreed my friends.

ris19
May 1, 2009, 11:30 AM
]

Agreed agreed. I personally think people worry to much. Would you rather us all just be sad and depressed and worry that the flu may get to us? I'd prefer to read jokes about it. Make us all happy and forget ya know. I'd make jokes but I'm just not that funny lol.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 1, 2009, 12:12 PM
There's an easy solution to this ya know....Dont be kissin' on no Mexican pigs!
If you are going to endulge in making out with a Porcinine creature, make damn sure he or she is American made, Got-dammit! People keep going to other states and countrys for their kicks when we have plenty right here! Sure, the cracklins might be crispier, the meat a little more spicy, and the activities a little wilder, but we have a whole swine culture right here that could be just as diverse and exciting. And Lord knows the pig community could use the revenue(sp)
Have some Pride, People! Support you Local Swine culture. Support the Pork population near you! Put a little oin in yer boink today!
For your health, your peace of mind, and your table.

I'm Toni Minx, and I endorced this message...
*Snicker*
Cat

rissababynta
May 1, 2009, 12:47 PM

Hey hey hey...my husband is a mexican pig haha.

Lonewolf76
May 1, 2009, 1:54 PM
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet are walking side by side through the hundred acre wood. Piglet looks up at pooh and smiles. He thinks to himself; "It's a beautiful day and I am so very lucky to have a wonderful friend like Pooh." Pooh looks over and smiles back and thinks to himself; "If that pig sneezes he's fuckin' dead!!!" Howwllllllll! Wolfie

Lonewolf76
May 1, 2009, 1:56 PM
If you are going to endulge in making out with a Porcinine creature, make damn sure he or she is American made, Got-dammit! People keep going to other states and countrys for their kicks when we have plenty right here! Sure, the cracklins might be crispier, the meat a little more spicy, and the activities a little wilder, but we have a whole swine culture right here that could be just as diverse and exciting. And Lord knows the pig community could use the revenue(sp)
Have some Pride, People! Support you Local Swine culture. Support the Pork population near you! Put a little oin in yer boink today!
For your health, your peace of mind, and your table.

I'm Toni Minx, and I endorced this message...
*Snicker*
Cat

Just curious - Is this where the term PORKIN someone came from???? Enquiring minds wanna know!!! LOL Wolfie

its430am
May 1, 2009, 5:22 PM
Nobody panic, they are busting their chops developing a vaccine.

Georgie_Girl
May 1, 2009, 8:31 PM
It's piggie revenge on those that eat them! :P

rissababynta
May 1, 2009, 8:40 PM
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet are walking side by side through the hundred acre wood. Piglet looks up at pooh and smiles. He thinks to himself; "It's a beautiful day and I am so very lucky to have a wonderful friend like Pooh." Pooh looks over and smiles back and thinks to himself; "If that pig sneezes he's fuckin' dead!!!" Howwllllllll! Wolfie

Lmao!

bityme
May 1, 2009, 9:29 PM
The swine flu is an Egyptian plot. The Islamic government has been trying to get rid of the Christian pig farmers for decades. Now they just ordered the destruction of all swine in Egypt.