PDA

View Full Version : Needs to vent...Stupid Rangers

NYRangersFan
Apr 28, 2009, 9:57 PM
I just need to vent right now....my stupid ass rangers lost their series....yea the kicker they were up three games to one.... they should have one this...but no...little bastards suck and blew it...bleeeeew it and not in the good way we all know and love...grrrr.... little pricks....grrr sorry but yea.. little pissers you think would have won this shit... grrr so not happy and on top of that ...not getting laid to make up for it...egads...seriously.

jem_is_bi
Apr 28, 2009, 11:44 PM
Professional Hockey!! It is an absolutely, incredible game and absolutely incredible players at that level. So, even if your team causes temporary disappointment, you know how much fun they brought to your life and, being in hockey yourself, you know how hard they try to win and how hard they work to do it. (They need to wear face protection!! I do not need the fights to enjoy the game! It is the puck not the fist that does the very major damage.)
However, for me, I spend hours and hours traveling and attending my nephew’s hockey games. Even if their team loses, I love the game and I love them. Also, it is amazing how good the kids play in high-level amateur hockey, especially high school age kids. I know a few kids that I watch play now, I will see play pro-hockey in a few years.

So, cheer up and watch the Red Wings games!

pelokwin
Apr 29, 2009, 9:10 AM
If there is ANYBODY who knows how you feel it's me, I'm a Devils fan:bigrin:.
We lost our game 7 the same night, and to the Cains:banghead:
Up until the Devs became NJ's only hope for a good sports team I was a Rangers fan and they are one of the best teams in the NHL. Some of my favorite games to go to are NJ vs NY.
There are some things that keep me going now that the Devs are out, I hope it helps,
1) The &@$ %*^^ Flyers are OUT!!!!!!
2) There is always next year:)
3) The &@$ %*^^ Flyers are OUT!!!!!!
4) Henrik Lundquist is one of the best goalies out there and NY has got him (goalie name change for sake of commiseration;))
5)The &@$ %*^^ Flyers are OUT!!!!!!
6) HISTORY, HISTORY, HISTORY and a great one that it is (and the Rangers ain't so bad either:rolleyes:)
7)The &@$ %*^^ Flyers are OUT!!!!!!
and last but not least number 8):soapbox:THE GOD DAMN F'N USELESS PAIN IN MY ASS I WOULD RATHER ROOT FOR THE KKK'S HOCKEY TEAM(I'M BLACK) THE ONLY GOOD FLYER IS...THERE AIN'T!! THE WORLD OF HOCKEY WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF THE FLYERS SKATES WERE ALWAYS DULL I HATE LIVING IN THE PHILLY SUBURB B.K.A. SOUTH JERSEY THEY ARE THE WORSE AND ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT HOCKEY I ROOT FOR TWO TEAMS, THE DEVILS AND WHO EVER IS PLAYING THE FLYERS THE DARKEST DAYS IN THE NHL WERE THE DAYS THE FLYERS WON THE CUP (AFTER THE WAS THE LOCKOUT)...FLYERS ARE OUT:bounce:

To "jem_is_bi", You right we could watch the Wings, I think they have a good chance at once again winning back to back Stanly Cups, naw!! just kidding:tongue:

NYRangersFan
Apr 29, 2009, 12:26 PM
i still love the rangers... i'm just pissed at them.. i'll get over it eventually....and i would watch otehr games but they aren't on espn and i don't have versus...so unless they are on NBC i wont' get to see them :(.

and lol... my big thing is THE ISLANDERS WERE DEAD LAST!!!!!! I'm on Long Island soooo lots of isles fans... yea and after living in philli country for 4 and 1/2 years... i'm sick of the flyers, eagles and phillies....lol. so i'm not sure who i'm gonna root for in the playoffs... maybe someone who hasn't won a cup in a long time....

spsbihm65
Apr 29, 2009, 4:48 PM
At least your team made the playoffs!!!!!!!

NYRangersFan
Apr 29, 2009, 7:43 PM
yes but there is also whats the point of making it if you don't win...or at least make it past the first round lol....my beef was we were up three games to one then lose the series

cutenbi
Apr 29, 2009, 9:58 PM
I'm a Leaf fan so I feel no remorse for the Rangers. Ha Ha. But the best thing is Montreal being swept by Boston... fuckin' hillarious. The end of the N.J. game was crazy whou'd a thunk? :cool:

pelokwin
Apr 30, 2009, 6:52 AM
CRAZY??!!
more like :disgust::banghead::disgust:
for some reason Marty just lost all his concentration and did not make the stop. The "old" Devils would not have let Stall get that close.

rissababynta
Apr 30, 2009, 9:12 AM
This is why I don't watch sports...I get too mad...

And ever since the incident where the Giants made a huge goof up and the Cowboys got a touch down, and my husband pointed to laugh at me, and I punched him in the head, I'm not allowed to watch football with him unless I sit on the other side of the room...:(

pelokwin
May 1, 2009, 7:20 AM
This is why I don't watch sports...I get too mad...

And ever since the incident where the Giants made a huge goof up and the Cowboys got a touch down, and my husband pointed to laugh at me, and I punched him in the head, I'm not allowed to watch football with him unless I sit on the other side of the room...:(
:yikes2: heheheh
yes you might wanna lay off sports, but then again HE DID LAUGH AT YOU:rolleyes:
(funny that almost the same thing happened to me and my wife(my head still hurts) but we were watching something about quantum mecs.

spartanfan
May 1, 2009, 3:24 PM
I am in Michigan, but go Bruins!!!!!!!

teddyboy
May 1, 2009, 8:26 PM
Here's the answer to all of the disappointments involving the Devils and the Rangers...

ROOT FOR THE CANUCKS!!! :bigrin:

NYRangersFan
May 1, 2009, 9:10 PM
Here's the answer to all of the disappointments involving the Devils and the Rangers...

ha we beat them in 94... and dude no lol.. if i root for anyone it'd be the ducks :P i loved those movies!!!

but despite what team ya'll root for i love hockey fans :)

and lol rissa... i can get that way too.. i broke a few remotes thanks to the rangers...poor wall lol. I get that way when my team in football as well sucks.. (i'm a TB Bucs fan) When i get to see them on tv and they loose i flip lol... baseball it's eh yanks win or loose no bigs lol but hockey and football are my sports.

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
May 1, 2009, 11:59 PM
Might as well all root for the Red Wings !!!! Ducks are tough this year tho.

pelokwin
May 2, 2009, 6:32 AM

WHAT??!!:yikes2:
Sorry but I gotta go with the east all the way.
So I want the Penns to take the east and sorry teddboy but I think the Wings are gonna take the west, I want the Penns to beat the Wings in 7 but I would not hate it if they won the cup again. One of the best things about Lord Stanley's cup is who ever wins it, truely deserves it:)

oceans
May 2, 2009, 8:37 AM
NYR Fan,

Now you know how us Leaf fans feel................:eek:
At least your team made it out of the regular season....:)

boca.openminded
May 4, 2009, 11:18 AM
I just need to vent right now....my stupid ass rangers lost their series....yea the kicker they were up three games to one.... they should have one this...but no...little bastards suck and blew it...bleeeeew it and not in the good way we all know and love...grrrr.... little pricks....grrr sorry but yea.. little pissers you think would have won this shit... grrr so not happy and on top of that ...not getting laid to make up for it...egads...seriously.

you are not alone. I too share in your pissed off attitude.

1) Up 3 games to 1
2) game 5 our coach is suspended
3) game 6 our players are beaten to a pulp / very dirty play by Brashear who injures one of our best players & knocks him out for the remainder of the series / & we do not retaliate
4) game 7 we lose with 5 min left in the game.

to make matters worse I am not looking forward to the off season because Sather has destroyed the future of the team. We are out of money and need to resign some of our top players. Naslund retired so it just freed up about $4m.

venting toooooooo

jamieknyc
May 4, 2009, 5:04 PM
C'mon, all real New Yorkers know that the Rangers aren't winning the Stanley Cup ever......

NYRangersFan
May 4, 2009, 5:18 PM
C'mon, all real New Yorkers know that the Rangers aren't winning the Stanley Cup ever......

remember 94??? people said it wouldn't happen and it did... i might be pissed but i still believe they will win another cup at some point

and boca.... yea.. the caps played a dirty series i agree,,, and fuckin mcgready i think his name...the ref... he HATES the rangers so when he was refing i knew we were fucked that game....all we can do is hope the team will call in early to training camp and start practicing and acting like a damn team. their season was way too low scoring... they need better offense.

and as for the leafs fans... rangers fought to get in to the play offs jsut to loose the first round... i rather not have made the playoffs then get that false hope...thats all i'm saying.... and at least the leafs did better then the islanders lol

davem
May 4, 2009, 5:52 PM
Well, I happen to be a Detroit boy and did you think you had a chance anyhow? LOL come on!!

NYRangersFan
May 4, 2009, 5:56 PM
Well, I happen to be a Detroit boy and did you think you had a chance anyhow? LOL come on!!

come play off time anyone has a chance i mean the ducks crushed the sharks...and the sharks were the best in the league....so i wouldn't say that

angiebi6
May 4, 2009, 5:56 PM
Its all about Avery
they should have left the little "puke" in the minors and brought up someone who could have helped the team! He play OHl in the city where i live and even his team mates here hated him.

NYRangersFan
May 4, 2009, 5:59 PM
Its all about Avery
they should have left the little "puke" in the minors and brought up someone who could have helped the team! He play OHl in the city where i live and even his team mates here hated him.

lol avery doesn't make the team though but it was shown stats wise that they win with him in the line up... them taking him out for game 5 didn't help... i think we could have one that one...he bugs the shit out of the other team...which is good cause it draws penalties and when he screens the goalies... again that helps us...but i do think he's an asshole

davem
May 4, 2009, 8:29 PM
Now, with all due respect, Do not ask me about our almighty Detroit Lions...LOL LOL

NYRangersFan
May 4, 2009, 8:54 PM
ouch...yea thats gotta hurt... I"m a Bucs fan myself....and when i do watch baseball...yankees mostly but i'll watch the mets too....hockey and football are my main sports.

boca.openminded
May 4, 2009, 10:40 PM
ouch...yea thats gotta hurt... I"m a Bucs fan myself....and when i do watch baseball...yankees mostly but i'll watch the mets too....hockey and football are my main sports.

lol... hockey & football are my main sports too.. I'll watch baseball cause nothing else is on...

Avery- you either love him or hate him. I like his aggressiveness but just when you get excited he does something stupid. For the most part he did more good then bad but the refs are targeting him so when he does something close to being a penalty he gets called. I have no problem with that BUT it needs to go both ways. If he gets the phantom calls then the same calls must go in his favor too. I saw him get a brutal checked into the boards (no call) and when he got up the next guy hit him with their elbow (again no call). If it was him doing the hitting he would have gotten minimum 5 minute roughing. Also, he got a 10 min penalty for hitting the goalie (which the refs did not call it was called down by an off the ice official) but when Brashear purposely took out Betts nothing was called. The only penalty that was called was when the NYR attacked Brashear and each of them got a 2 min penalty. By the way Brashear had 1 foot over the boards (end of shift) and came back and hit Betts with a fierce elbow in the center of the ice when he didn't even have the puck. Brashear knew the refs weren't going to call a penalty so he took out one of the best NYR players.

Yes, Im a die hard Ranger fan and no I did not think we were going to beat the Caps. Up 3 games to 1, I got false hopes but you saw how the refs wants the Caps to win. The calls started tilting 1 way. I am not blaming the refs for the NYR losing (NYR have no offense) but again if you are going to call it 1 way then be fair and call it both ways.

Its obvious the NHL wanted a Crosby / Ovechkin series (each one scored 3 goals but the Caps won game 1) and if you think differently then you do not know what you are talking about. The best way for the NHL to promote hockey is to have their 2 best stars facing off against each other. The NHL started promoting this series before round 1 was even finished...

pelokwin
May 6, 2009, 9:11 AM
lol... ..Its obvious the NHL wanted a Crosby / Ovechkin series (each one scored 3 goals but the Caps won game 1) and if you think differently then you do not know what you are talking about. The best way for the NHL to promote hockey is to have their 2 best stars facing off against each other. The NHL started promoting this series before round 1 was even finished...
Don't think me dumb, but I would rather like to think of hockey on a pedestal above all other professional sports. I don’t want to think that; the NHL has anything to do with which team wins a game, the owners bought their teams because they love the game and that’s it, and any “dirty laundry”, stays tucked away and is not brought up. Hell I know some of the players are not angles, but I do not want to sit and listen to the guys on Versus or TSN ramble on about them, I don’t care. Please, lie to me, Crosby is the “all American kid”(born in Nova Scotia, I am talking about his image) who cares more about the game and his team them his career, Hockey players use nothing but “hard work and love of the game” to be as good as they are.
I have lost all my interest in baseball because of all the crap that came with it outside the game, the “this guy hates his boss and is talking crap” “this guy is on juice” “this guy is mad because the team is making him hide his tattoos” “these two team mates can’t get along” OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!! What about the game!! And now football is going the same route, and don’t get me started on basketball.
Look there is not one hockey fan out there that can look me in the eye and say that it was one of the great moments in the game when Raymond Bourque raised Lord Stanley’s cup above his head, they beat my Devils and I did not even care, and if I was to look back I’m sure I would find more then a few calls questionable, but in my heart the better team won and that’s it.
And as it comes to this years playoffs, the better teams won point blank.

pelokwin
May 15, 2009, 7:14 AM
Damn it the Cains won:banghead: well at least the Caps are out. Go Pitt!