PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow!

orbit
Apr 28, 2009, 4:36 AM
http://www.objectum-sexuality.org/

Thoughts?

cand86
Apr 28, 2009, 4:41 AM
Couch Fucker, M.D. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyvTWPnYxFw), courtesy of "Nip/Tuck".

You learn something new every day.

goldenfinger
Apr 28, 2009, 7:24 AM
Saw a program on tv a little while ago about two English women who were into this, and one of the women were making out with the alter in church.It does take all kinds.

orbit
Apr 28, 2009, 9:49 AM
Saw a program on tv a little while ago about two English women who were into this, and one of the women were making out with the alter in church.It does take all kinds.

Just think about how hard it can be to explain bisexuality to some people, and the confusion and irrational views people can have about it. Imagine what it would be like to try to explain that you love objects.

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2009, 12:16 PM
As much as I support same-sex marriage (of humans)--I am not going to support the notion someone can marry his or her car (or some other favored object) because it fucks them soooo goood!!!! :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

rissababynta
Apr 28, 2009, 12:58 PM
I can't say that I'm into objects (although we ALL love toys ;)), and I think that it is a bit strange, but I've always said that everyone is different and everyone is wired to have certain things that get them off. Doesn't mean that what they are into works for me...doesn't mean what I'm into works for them. So while my opinion might be more on the "Holy cow" side, I would never put anyone down for this. After all, who am I to judge :)

rissababynta
Apr 28, 2009, 1:08 PM
And also, I called my friend when Nip/Tuck went to commercial after the couch guy...and she had the best reaction I've ever heard from her about something...she was crying so hard from laughing and said "Marissa, oh my God, no he didn't position the cushions and like, spread it open like that and shit! *more laughing* Just when you think Nip/Tuck can't find anything else fucked up to put on the show, they unveil a guy making love to a couch"