PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!

sleepless_nights
Apr 26, 2009, 3:57 PM
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hello :)

I am a bi-curious (although I do have some experience with women) female living in Toronto, Canada.

I'd like to meet new friends and am happy to have stumbled upon this site, since I'm still new in admitting my bi-sexuality to others (still partially in the closet :/)

but would like to learn to open up :)

soooo, long story short...hi everyone!!:bibounce:

Lonewolf76
Apr 26, 2009, 4:01 PM
WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to the site. I'm Lonewolf - or Wolfie to my friends on here. This is a great site with great people. We have awesome discussions and like any family - we don't always see eye to eye, but we DO all love and respect one another. Here's wishing you many interesting discussions and a happy growth in your sexualiity. If you need advice or a shoulder - let any of us know and we will ALL be there. Again .... welcome! LW

FalconAngel
Apr 26, 2009, 8:02 PM
Welcome home. Sit back, relax and have a cookie. :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 26, 2009, 9:47 PM
lol Welcome to the group Sweetie. Pop in to see us in Chat sometime. :}Cat
(Everybody's Cat)

onewhocares
Apr 26, 2009, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the fold. We are a pretty easy going group of friends here with lots of advice, feelings, and ideas to share.

Belle

codybear3
Apr 26, 2009, 11:12 PM
Welcome to your new home... Good folks here to mingle with... Have fun... :paw::paw:

sleepless_nights
Apr 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks everyone! You make me feel so welcome :bigrin:

Merlin
Apr 26, 2009, 11:19 PM
Hi Sleepless,
Welcome to our site and our family. As it has already been said, there is a whole lot of friendlyness and warmth here and we hope you will feel comfortable enough to share your feelings with us as we will with you :)
Merlin