PDA

View Full Version : Seriously How do you meet People???

tantranewbie
Apr 26, 2009, 2:34 PM
We are a very attractive well off couple just looking for a single bi female to share in our lifestyle. We are very open to finding the right person and making her part of our life. We are very fun, young, attractive and all but just don't know how to go about finding the right person. The wife is very shy and I have to do most of the leg work, but she is very into it at the end of the day.

Is anyone else in the same situation? Were you and found someone? How and where do you go to meet people?

Jackal
Apr 26, 2009, 2:36 PM
Try swinger sites and adult dating sites. There's also a site called bisexualplayground.

dickhand
Apr 26, 2009, 2:45 PM
I have had good luck at www.adultfriendfinders.com , Good luck to you folks .

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 26, 2009, 3:28 PM
Good luck... been looking here for a similar situation for a long time now...

Realist
Apr 26, 2009, 5:46 PM
I really lucked up, I met someone who participates in this forum and she only lives a few miles away! She was EXACTLY who I was looking for! I doubt if most are as lucky as I was, but be truthful and tell it like it is; maybe you'll catch someone's eye, and heart, like I did. Good luck with that!

welickit
Apr 26, 2009, 7:10 PM
The wife is very shy and I have to do most of the leg work
You shot your self in the foot with that statement. If your wife is interested and/or eager she will do the leg work. You send the message that this is for you and she may go along with it (or be forced to).:2cents:

elian
Apr 26, 2009, 9:39 PM
I've met one single guy and two couples from this site. Chat, a lot - post in forums - call, cam..I try to get to know the folks I really want to be intimate with.

So far I don't regret any of the experiences I've had - my only regret is that there is some geographic distance between where I live and a lot of the other members.

I am dating a man from this site right now who I am VERY fond of - sometimes wish we lived a little closer together. Then again, I suppose that makes the time we DO spend together that much more special.

rissababynta
Apr 27, 2009, 10:36 AM
You shot your self in the foot with that statement. If your wife is interested and/or eager she will do the leg work. You send the message that this is for you and she may go along with it (or be forced to).:2cents:

Yeah, I sort of got the same impression actually.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2009, 11:46 AM
[B]Join Lifestyle Clubs/groups (Which is one of the safest ways, IMHO)
CatB]

TaylorMade
Apr 27, 2009, 12:53 PM

Yeah. Welickit caught ya'll on this one. . .The internet is for shy people. If she had posted as a member on this site, ya'll might of had a shot, if you're for real that is. :p

*Taylor*

guycurious
Apr 27, 2009, 2:22 PM
Well, in the OP's defense my wife and I are kinda' similar. I am the outgoing one and she is more reserved. We have been to the local lifestyle club several times and she willingly participates in the activities. She's just not the type that will seek out other couples for us. She's is more content letting me handle that.

tantranewbie
Apr 27, 2009, 3:21 PM
Exactly, I didn't shoot anything or anyone in the foot. The wife is very shy, what can I say, she isn't proactive not because she doesn't want it, but because that is her personality, internet or not. She also isn't fond of chatting online and emails etc... she just wants to meet people in person and talk to get to know them. She has on many occasions did video chat and aim with me to talk to people but usually the people we end up meeting just aren't what we are looking for and clearly that turns her off to meeting people online.

I'm just asking where in NY area are good places to go to meet people and/or good sites with real people online to meet?