PDA

View Full Version : style icons

catalyst
Apr 25, 2009, 3:30 AM
hey there,
people who re-invent themselves have always inspired me, especially those who defy convetions be that gender, age etc

my current favourites:
stevie nicks - so much power for 5ft 2"
hedwig and the angry inch
david bowie
roisin murphy
bjork
eddie izzard - only blond man in fancy
leigh bowery - the one and only

catxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

darkeyes
Apr 25, 2009, 5:40 AM
..perfection dusn need 2 reinvent itsel'...:bigrin:

void()
Apr 25, 2009, 6:02 AM
<chuckling> Fran, ye be on to a good point. But I got a different set of eyes.
Perfection allows for imperfection, has to lest you've nothing to compare. The old light and dark thing. So, methinks perfection would be a state of continual adaption.

Nothing is infinite save for change and entropy.

Wait. Sorry. I'm going off into meta-philosophy and physics. "Erm, only takes a spanner mate ..."

What I meant to say before the loud noise in my brain started interfering with thought ...

I love chocy. Everyone loves chocy. Ask them to raise our chocy rations to 20 grams, please?

You get what I'm seeing, if not borrow my eyes a bit. Speaking of swapping eyes, I better scoot along and catch sight of getting ready for a trip. Going to help the wife's family with an add on to their house. "Yee Ha"

Run it slow everyone, be back in a week to nine days or so. We'll be where they pipe sunshine in so, not sure if I'll be able to be on the wire much if at all.

-()

sammie19
Apr 25, 2009, 6:43 AM
..perfection dusn need 2 reinvent itsel'...:bigrin:
Are you talking about me? Or someone closer to home? And I dont mean Kate. lol.

Much luv.

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2009, 3:15 AM
Are you talking about me? Or someone closer to home? And I dont mean Kate. lol.

Much luv.
Huh.. wot ya tryin 2 say wee Craigie? Yas gettin 2 sound like 'er!!!! :eek::(

CuddlyKate
Apr 26, 2009, 3:54 PM
Huh.. wot ya tryin 2 say wee Craigie? Yas gettin 2 sound like 'er!!!! :eek::(
Thats my little Miss Modesty.:rolleyes:

meteast chick
Apr 26, 2009, 8:38 PM
Thats my little Miss Modesty.:rolleyes:

OMG this thread is killing me!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Has anyone perchance looked at my prof pix? I've changed my style so much in the last year it's crazy! I cutoff 16" from my hair, dyed it red, had tiger striped highlights put in, then 2 months later cut it way short, then just this week cut it even shorter so I can punk it out. I definitely have broadened my horizons, and what I feel on the inside has completely affected the outside!

I applaud everyone else that just says DO WHAT YOU FEEL!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast