PDA

View Full Version : Avatars!

rissababynta
Apr 23, 2009, 3:49 PM
Ok, we have a thread about the best signatures...how about avatars?

I must say, I think Joe's got my vote on this one too haha.
I also like Marie's and a few others..

M. Wolfe
Apr 23, 2009, 10:28 PM
I quite like mine. Can I vote me?

meteast chick
Apr 23, 2009, 11:20 PM
I love my dancin' Mario!!!

I think Joe's is in his signature which is why I nominated him for that!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 24, 2009, 12:28 AM
I dont wanna go there lol Everyone has an opinion of whats good whats not and theres one thats just been revolting to me and Im seeing it a lot lately which drives me insane. Its poor taste, is disgusting and makes me want to puke.... Im not saying who it is but its someone newer to the site and personally Id be embarrassed to have it as mine.

Anyhow, If I have to say who has the best Ill vote for Joe. It totally fits his personality and Joe is so one of the most loved people on here IMO.

12voltman59
Apr 24, 2009, 8:32 AM
I had thought of changing my humping bananas--but those I asked if I should change it said no--I should keep them--so they are my permanent little friends!! :bigrin::bigrin:

Realist
Apr 24, 2009, 8:40 AM
I'm afraid, that if I met Joe face-to-face, and he did NOT look like Earnest, I'd be disappointed!

rissababynta
Apr 24, 2009, 9:23 AM
I dont wanna go there lol Everyone has an opinion of whats good whats not and theres one thats just been revolting to me and Im seeing it a lot lately which drives me insane. Its poor taste, is disgusting and makes me want to puke.... Im not saying who it is but its someone newer to the site and personally Id be embarrassed to have it as mine.

Anyhow, If I have to say who has the best Ill vote for Joe. It totally fits his personality and Joe is so one of the most loved people on here IMO.

I thouht you were talking bout me til you said it was a newer member lmao.

Merlin
Apr 24, 2009, 9:35 AM
So many Avatars are so great and like signatures they reflect the individual's personality.
My 3 dragonflys connecting projects my love for the number 3 and Dragonflys flys are rav.
merlin

Intimate_Light
Apr 24, 2009, 9:47 AM
I agree that an avatar is very much a personal statement, hence bias towards one's own is pretty much guaranteed. Particularly if one has designed one's own, as is in my case:

It's a mini variation of artwork that took me many hours to create.

That doesn't make it better than anyone else's, it's just my vibe.
And I occasionally change what I use as an avatar, too.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 24, 2009, 2:34 PM
lol I like diversity. I change mine every once in a while just to be different, but I like the one I have on there now. It reflects my screen name. :}
Your Cat

noabody
Apr 24, 2009, 4:16 PM
That reminds me that I have to change mine, I thought it was artistic at first but now I don't like it. My apologies if it offended anyone. I've got a nice animated one of Eri from the Metal Slug games but that's confusing cause it's a girl and I'm a guy.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 25, 2009, 2:30 AM
Muuuch better Noa. :}:2cents:
Cat