PDA

View Full Version : Omg guys!

Georgie_Girl
Apr 22, 2009, 2:05 PM
I finally had my first experience with a chick! I'm so stoked, just wanted to share. :D

SWCube
Apr 22, 2009, 2:14 PM
Grats!!

rissababynta
Apr 22, 2009, 2:29 PM
Jealousy!!!

Gratz either way haha

bityme
Apr 22, 2009, 2:37 PM
Congratulations!!

Realist
Apr 22, 2009, 2:58 PM
My first wife described her first relationship with a lady as "Exquisite!"

I'm glad your first time was positive.

My GF's first was not good, but later she met and became lovers with a wonderful woman, who mentored her. She found all her waiting and dreams were met and even delightfully expanded on.

Good luck and happiness to you in the future!

Lonewolf76
Apr 22, 2009, 3:10 PM
You go girl!!!! Glad it was a positive experience. Enjoy!! LW

Georgie_Girl
Apr 22, 2009, 4:35 PM
Thanks everyone! :D I've known her for a long time, and for most of that time I've been wanting her, and last night things just kind of clicked. :cool:

Jackal
Apr 22, 2009, 5:41 PM
Nice! I'm glad your wish came true!

Bi-Zarro
Apr 22, 2009, 6:04 PM
You go girl!! :bipride:

Vikkster230
Apr 22, 2009, 10:11 PM
I've been waiting for a long time for my first, so I know how excited you are. Congrats and there's a lil envy here too...

M. Wolfe
Apr 22, 2009, 11:15 PM
Good stuff eh!

What happened?
How'd you feel?

(If you don't mind me asking...)

Intimate_Light
Apr 22, 2009, 11:24 PM
Georgie_Girl,

Happy :female::female: to you!

From another :male:

katie4u
Apr 23, 2009, 12:27 AM
OMG I want to have that too:tongue:

codybear3
Apr 23, 2009, 12:37 AM
I am happy for you... May you have many more positive experiences...:wiggle2::love1::paw::paw:

innaminka
Apr 23, 2009, 12:43 AM
I'm so glad for you that all your hopes and expectations were met - and by the sounds, exceeded.

From experience, I know that many yearn, some act, and in doing so find actualy making it with another of the same sex, despite their hopes, something they can't do.
You have passed the "gatekeeper." :tongue:

Just remember, that it isn't just the sex - there's more: and that's the funpart - finding out. :female::female:

darkeyes
Apr 23, 2009, 6:13 AM
.. is ratha delish innit Georgie hun????:bigrin:

Georgie_Girl
Apr 23, 2009, 3:08 PM
Good stuff eh!

What happened?
How'd you feel?

(If you don't mind me asking...)

Well, we were on my couch watching House and I started chewing on her neck. We started making out and it ended with both of us mostly naked fingering each other. I was sort of worried I wouldn't be able to get her off but I did. We've got plans to get together soon and do more fun things. :)

Georgie_Girl
Apr 23, 2009, 3:10 PM
Just remember, that it isn't just the sex - there's more: and that's the funpart - finding out. :female::female:

I'm looking forward to it. :D

rissababynta
Apr 23, 2009, 3:36 PM
I had my first time with a chick last night in a dream...It was with Rosalie from the Twilight books...serves me right for reading Breaking Dawn right before bed...

My friend made fun of me because she said "Most women would dream of Edward or Jacob...you went after Rosalie" lol.

I already have my Edward though :tong:

Anyways...when I woke up I was very sad...:(

Georgie_Girl
Apr 23, 2009, 3:58 PM
I had my first time with a chick last night in a dream...It was with Rosalie from the Twilight books...serves me right for reading Breaking Dawn right before bed...

My friend made fun of me because she said "Most women would dream of Edward or Jacob...you went after Rosalie" lol.

I already have my Edward though :tong:

Anyways...when I woke up I was very sad...:(

Aw,don't be sad. *hug* It'll happen. Rosalie is quite fun to look at. :P