PDA

View Full Version : Cutest guy in da whole world!

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 2:06 AM
Bill Kaulitz is teh hottness. :eek:

So much so that I could contain my school-girl-esque glee around my mates at the sight of him.

http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_foros/5/5/6/4/2/633161bill%20kaulitz.jpg

Second img aint showing up, so linky:
http://api.ning.com/files/O*t0Hk4Pjd0X9lGHllzkfNBkrsHVpDWJvinl0MVMZ6GH4KtwHv vPD1ZuCvPqR3sg-9LCU4pH6t6FxI6ForZ*Ydt2klRegYQB/BillKaulitz17.jpg

http://www.musicparade.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bill-kaulitz2.jpg

AmericanBeauty
Apr 17, 2009, 2:25 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
He looks like a skunk with his badly dyed hair.

Sorry he's not my type at all, and he looks like a total queen with his makeup and bad androgyny that nobody cares about since it's no longer the mid-late 70s/early 80s.

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 2:30 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
He looks like a skunk with his badly dyed hair.

Sorry he's not my type at all, and he looks like a total queen with his makeup and bad androgyny that nobody cares about since it's no longer the mid-late 70s/early 80s.

He's all the rage in Germany. One of my strait mates pointed at the picture and said 'niiiice' thinking he was a girl. Twas very funny.

I'm not usually into the queen type but I couldn't deny this one.

veganbigmac
Apr 17, 2009, 3:26 AM
Not my type at all. He looks like plastic. I guess I'm too real a person to fantasize over a celebrity who is such an obvious caricature. To each his own though. If he gets your motor running then kudos my friend.

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 3:31 AM
Again, I find him to be a one of. Feminine andro types never have really done much for me, but this is the exception to the rule in me. - Although I don't like the other extreme at all, anything more than moderate masculinity is disgusting.... but this guy??? I want to taste him!!!

Seems I may have to revise the title of the thread.... I made a bad assumption.

bityme
Apr 17, 2009, 3:51 AM
If that's what you like, go for it.

For me, he's too young, and too - a bunch of other things. Just doesn't work.

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 3:54 AM
For me, he's too young.

Hmm. That's a good point. I'm 20, same as him. How old are you?

bityme
Apr 17, 2009, 5:23 AM
Hmm. That's a good point. I'm 20, same as him. How old are you?

I'm 61 - my youngest child is 33

Couldn't you just see it? "Meet your new Step-Dad." :yikes2:ROFLMAO

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 5:41 AM
I'm 61 - my youngest child is 33

Jezuz! Wasn't expecting that.

Culturally, we are worlds apart. Where I am, with people my age this^ is teh hotness.

cand86
Apr 17, 2009, 5:43 AM
I like the feminine/androgynous boys, but I don't feel like I know much of him . . . so as of now, he really has no personality in my mind, and might as well be an emo Ken doll- pretty but a bit vapid.

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 5:46 AM
I like the feminine/androgynous boys, but I don't feel like I know much of him . . . so as of now, he really has no personality in my mind, and might as well be an emo Ken doll- pretty but a bit vapid.

I don't know why but photo shoots like this one seem to aim to dissolve personality. He's the smiley play full type judging by the dvd I saw.

**Peg**
Apr 17, 2009, 9:28 AM
Jezuz! Wasn't expecting that.

here's something else you might not have been expecting: I'd look twice at him...ok, 3 times hehe.

Oh, btw if you want to know how old people are, check their profile by clicking on their name.:tong:

and Wolfe: beatya ! my daughter is 36 <grin>

Peg

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 10:13 AM
lol. Point noted.

I was expecting more people to like this but.. I dunno, maybe it's just my demographic in my part of the world.

You learn something everyday.

graytwo
Apr 17, 2009, 10:28 AM
here's something else you might not have been expecting: I'd look twice at him...ok, 3 times hehe.

Oh, btw if you want to know how old people are, check their profile by clicking on their name.:tong:

and Wolfe: beatya ! my daughter is 36 <grin>

Peg

Nutts! Ok, slam me I can take it. I've got t-shirts, that I still wear a bit thread bare but not ragbag material yet that are older than 36yrs. Alright, I'm an antique and my daughter will hit 40 and my sons: 38 and 36 before this year is out. Go figure, the 1st wife and me started procreating when we were like... hmmm? 12 not 18. Before you gag, three was my limit for kids and nothing more. [Isn't nip and tuck - wonderful?] Supported them all. Me thinks I could have done a better support if it weren't for the wife 2 and 3 cost. Kids are doing great with degrees an on their own. Oh'twell. Now to enjoy the bi- side and see what else I can muck up at this stage in my life.:rolleyes:

As for Ms or M? - toss back to the 'glam rock' era of the 70's. Heck, that was after my time, i'm a one of those old hippie dudes. [don't knock Dennis Hopper either]:upside: