PDA

View Full Version : Hi All ! New here! Bi looking for Bi or..

AmberRose
Apr 17, 2009, 12:20 AM
Hello all! My name is Amber. I am new here. I am a 26 year old BiCurious female. I would love to find a nice Bisexual or LEsbian lady to get to know!

I'm not sure how this works... I hope to hear from someone soon! :bibounce:

bityme
Apr 17, 2009, 2:19 AM
Welcome to the playground, Amber. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for.

Realist
Apr 17, 2009, 8:42 AM
Amber, I'm not sure how many others have met someone here, but I met a bi-poly girl, on this site, who lives close and we've entered the best relationship of my life.

Hopefully, you will make contact, too...or at least get some responses/answers to your thoughts and questions. Being open and honest here has opened up a whole new world for me...good luck to you!

celticmagic
Apr 17, 2009, 1:36 PM
Amber, I'm not sure how many others have met someone here, but I met a bi-poly girl, on this site, who lives close and we've entered the best relationship of my life.

Hopefully, you will make contact, too...or at least get some responses/answers to your thoughts and questions. Being open and honest here has opened up a whole new world for me...good luck to you!
Hi, Amber!
I am a bi-male, and I did find my partner here, at this site and after 4 years we are still having fun. Same will happen to you if you try long enough, be comunicative and open. Good luck!

Doggiestyle
Apr 17, 2009, 11:29 PM
Hello there Amber Rose
Glad to see another Tennessee person to this site! :cool: I hope you enjoy this playground. And please join in at the chat room and participate in the usual nonsense. OK? :bigrin:

Your friend, Doggie......:doggie:......:flag2:

xarordich
Apr 18, 2009, 12:29 AM
Welcome & congrats to accepting your feelings inside & outside, I know it was hard for me too at first but there are a lot of really nice people on this site, you just have to look around & sometimes they find you, lol...Anyways hope you find what you are looking for!!! :bigrin:

DeShawn2
Apr 18, 2009, 4:54 PM
Hey Amber! Great to meet you! I wish you luck in finding your chica and I'm sure you'll love this site.

The people here are awesome!

AmberRose
Apr 21, 2009, 2:59 PM
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :)
I have gotten an email with someone since joining. We are getting to know each other now. :tongue: I'm sure I will make alot of new friends here!!

Thanks again for the warm welcome!! :bipride:

codybear3
Apr 21, 2009, 6:40 PM
Welcome home, Amber... Lots of good folks here... Glad you met someone already... :paw::paw:

meteast chick
Apr 21, 2009, 11:30 PM
Welcome to bicom Amber!!!

I hope you can finally take that curious out out of bicurious!
Just be wary about the responses you will get from those pics!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

AmberRose
Apr 21, 2009, 11:45 PM
:) Thanks for the welcome!!
;) I put those pictures up for someone to view. I planned on taking them down before anyone else saw them! (insert blush smiley here!) :cutelaugh
I've just taken them down. Except for 2 of them. hehe~

This seems to be a great community, I can't wait to meet more friends! :bigrin:

(((hugs))) :grouphug:

FalconAngel
Apr 22, 2009, 12:13 PM
Welcome home, Amber.

Not sure if you will find the playmates that you seek, but you will definitely find more than one or two friends, to be sure. You will also find a lot of folks who can help answer any questions on almost any subject.

AmberRose
Apr 22, 2009, 9:40 PM
Thanks!
I had a great time in the chat last night. Stayed up laughing half the night and met a bunch of great friends.
So far, I am loving the site!

(((hugs)))
:bipride: