PDA

View Full Version : Kate is having a BIRTHDAY...Let's Celebrate

onewhocares
Apr 14, 2009, 2:13 PM
Our dear Kate is having a birthday....like a fine bottle of wine she ages well and grows with wisdom and flavor...making an even better bouquet. Wishing you all the best dear friend.

Belle

12voltman59
Apr 14, 2009, 2:51 PM
Happy Birthday Kate, the Steel Magnolia from Augusta, GA!!!! Have a great Birthday Dear--I offered this wish last year---it didn't happen in the past year---but perhaps it might this year---I HOPE THE HOUSE SELLS SOON!!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 14, 2009, 3:14 PM
:rainbow::bday::bday::bday::bday::bdaygrin::bdaygr in::bdaygrin:

Happy Birthday Sweet Kate! Yer what? 37 now??
Please have a very happy and loving day, My Friend. Wish we could all throw you one Hellacious birthday party!:three:
Big hugs
Cat

rissababynta
Apr 14, 2009, 3:15 PM
Happy b-day you beautiful sweet thing you.

Lonewolf76
Apr 14, 2009, 6:03 PM
Kate,
May your birthday be half as special as you are and it will be a grand day indeed!!! Happy Bithday!!! :bday::rotate: Howwwwwwwllllllll!!!! Wolfie

SJ37AndSteph
Apr 14, 2009, 6:27 PM
Happy Birthday Kate may u have the best birthday ever

hugs

sweetjuices37 aka Candy

texasman6172003
Apr 14, 2009, 6:51 PM
:bday::bday::bday::bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!:bday::bday::bday::bday: I am the one that is most fortunate too have you as a friend. Happy Birthday my friend!!!!

usedbear1950
Apr 14, 2009, 7:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!
I was watching a great old musical movie yesterday, Kiss Me Kate.
I took a snipet from Ann Miller's song, "Tom, Dick or Harry" for my birthday wish to you...with apologies to Cole Porter.

I'm a maid who would marry
And will take with no qualm
Any Tom, Dickman or Harry,
Any Harry, Dickman or Tom,
I'm a maid mad to marry
And will take double-quick
Any Tom, Dickman or Harry,
Any Tom, Harry or Dickman.

ur forever luvin
usedbear

Vikkster230
Apr 14, 2009, 7:57 PM
From one Aries woman to another... Happiest of Happy Birthdays!!!

darkeyes
Apr 14, 2009, 7:58 PM
Happiest a birfdays Mumsie.. don dare do owt me wud do.. well mayb jus a lil;).. tee hee.. luffya lots..big kissies n huggles..:bigrin:

Billy
Apr 14, 2009, 8:23 PM
Happy Birthday Kate....I echo the sentiments of many here who appreciate your kindness to the whole...I wish everything for you that you wish for yourself.

Billy.xox.

Annika L
Apr 14, 2009, 11:14 PM
To the dearest Kate I know, have the most wonderfullest of birthdays. I wish you the best of everything on this day, and a fabulous year to come!

MarieDelta
Apr 15, 2009, 12:05 AM
awww Kate,

Happiest of happy birthdays dear

http://img.chefkoch.de/forumuploads/22/70552/960739/happy%20birthday%20peanuts%20gang.jpg

Now lets have Cake!

http://images.zwani.com/graphics/happy_birthday/images/bngh.gif

codybear3
Apr 15, 2009, 12:07 AM
Its time to carve out another notch on the stick of wisdom... Have a very Happy Birthday, Kate... :paw::paw:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Bi-Zarro
Apr 15, 2009, 12:12 AM
:tong::bigrin: Kaaaaaaate!!! Happy Birthdaaaaaaaay!!! :three:

Doggiestyle
Apr 15, 2009, 2:24 AM
Hello Kate,,,,,and a happy :bday: to you too!!! And I really hope that all year smiles :bigrin: on ya like today did !!! OK?

Your friend, Doggie.......:doggie:.........:flag3:

P S Kate Instead of having birthday cake, talk to Marie Delta about having "beef-cake" OK? Maybe you could enjoy blowin that candle out, HUH???

Hephaestion
Apr 15, 2009, 4:34 AM
Dear Peaches,

Joining the merry throng of your fan club to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Heph

curious married m
Apr 15, 2009, 7:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE

I know your Daddy is looking down on his little tax deduction with pride

Have a great day

my apologies to Arana for recycling this attachment but we do know how Kate loves...... NVM

csrakate
Apr 15, 2009, 9:07 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes and the very kind words! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends! MUAH and hugs to all!

Kate:)

ladydelanie
Apr 15, 2009, 10:27 AM
:bday:Kate,
Have a wonderful day!! I wish nothing but the very best for you.Today and always! May all your hopes and dreams come true...:bday:.

Hugs,
Ladyd :)

arana
Apr 15, 2009, 12:09 PM
http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/happy_birthday/images/109.jpg

:bday: :bday: Happy Birthday Kate!!! :bday: :bday:
Hope the taxman left you enough to have some fun on. May this be the year that everything turns around and everything comes together for you!'
Happy 29th!!!
arana and Michael

Lisa (va)
Apr 15, 2009, 1:03 PM
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::b day::bday::bday:

Happiest of all birthdays to ya. You are a monbg the few folks here that has made this place what it is today, Much Love

Lisa

hugs n kisses

hudson9
Apr 15, 2009, 1:04 PM
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Kate
We should all rock like you!!!

:three:

chook
Apr 15, 2009, 5:45 PM
:bdaygrin::bday::bday::bdaygrin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE :bdaygrin::bday::bday::bdaygrin:

Have a great day from Chook & Aussie :bigrin: