PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Poly

ghytifrdnr
Apr 12, 2009, 10:41 PM
I just read this argument. It makes sense to me.
http://www.wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.2384

:2cents:

Lonewolf76
Apr 12, 2009, 10:57 PM
Ohhhh ....This will lead to no good... These "Polygamists" will go quickly to marrying multiple dead people... having sex with whole packs of wild animals, marrying ALL of their cousins at family reunions. Dogs and cats will start to live in peace - in short --- Total anarchy!!

But seriously... I agree with it too! Archaic structures need revision - if you wish to keep the archaic customs as your own - more power to you - but don't force feed them to everyone eles. LW

ghytifrdnr
Apr 12, 2009, 11:02 PM
I agree that the structure needs revision. But I have to nitpick your statement; in this case polygamy is the archaic one, monogamy is the newcomer that needs revising.

Lonewolf76
Apr 12, 2009, 11:12 PM
I agree that the structure needs revision. But I have to nitpick your statement; in this case polygamy is the archaic one, monogamy is the newcomer that needs revising.

Point taken - You are totally correct. Poly was the norm long before mono - Some changes aren't always for the better! LW

Jade Pecker
Apr 12, 2009, 11:42 PM
Poly want a cracker? My uncle has a macaw named Polly, and she can give you a real "nut cracker" blowjob! Ouch!
But seriously, folks, I think as long as I am getting sex, do whatever you want. if I'm not, something is wrong!
-Just my opinion:bigrin: