PDA

View Full Version : A BI, CD, TS Story chapter 28

tg Shannon
Apr 12, 2009, 4:37 PM
A BI, CD, TS Story
Chapter 28
The next morning Mike was awakened by something probeing into his ass, It was Victoria, she slowly inserted her morning wood in Mike as he Moaned and spread his legs, Victoria fucked him slow to start and built up faster and harder as she reached around and jacked him off, the two came simultaniously, kissed, and layed there panting while cooling down, Victoria left her cock in Mike until they decided to get up and start getting him ready for his rematch with the titanic.
The two showered together,Victoria shaved Mike then she dried him off and reinserted the butt plug to keep him open and loose, the whole morning and early afternoon was spent applying nails, make up, styling his wig, picking out jewelry and outfits.
Finally, it was showtime, Mike stood before Victoria as a slutty version of Shannon Leatherwood, she had a big blonde hair do, gold hoop earings dangled from her lobes, dark blue eyeshadow and heavy mascarea made her eyes scream out "bedroom", her lips were a glossed candy apple red lined with a darker red, her nails were french manicure and painted to match her lips, she wore a yellow top with long sleves that were flared out on the ends and was thin enough to see her bra, a short denimn skirt that barley covered her ass while standing up straight, White cotton panties that held her cock tucked back, thigh high black stockings trimed in lace with seams down the back, and a pair of red pumps with three inch heels, Mike or rather Shannon was ready.
"What do ya think" Shannon asked
"Your'e a fucking knock out sweety" Victoria replied, "Sven will probably shoot his wad when he sees you walk in"
"He better not, I want that cock hard for a while so I can really work it" Shannon said.
"Well let me call him and se if he's home or on the grounds" Victoria pulled out her phone and dialed, she began talking and made an excuse for calling, they talked briefly and she hung up "Ok hon, hes in his quarters, hope you can handle it"
" I hope he can handle it" Shannon replied as she winked and smiled at Victoria, then she gave herself a couple of squirts of perfume, and sultry walked to the door, she looked over her shoulder at Victoria and said "dont wait up sweety, this may take a while" then she winked again .
"Good luck hon" Victoria exclaimed as Shannon walked ou the door and headed to the grounds keepers quarters.

cumming soon, the rematch
thanks for reading
S