PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday CMM!! February Birthdays!! Help Us Celebrate

csrakate
Jan 31, 2006, 6:39 PM
Now that February is upon us, please help us mark the birthdays of our members!!

February 2nd is the birthday of our very own CMM!!! Please take the time to wish him a Happy Birthday and perhaps give him a Birthday Whack or two!!

Happy Birthday CMM!! You know I love ya!! Sometimes I wanna give you a hug...sometimes a kick in the pants...but always with love!! Keep that smile on your face and that goodness in your heart...I can't tell you what to do with the rest of you...but you know I will try!! hehe! LOL!!!

Love ya!
Kate

ladydelanie
Jan 31, 2006, 6:51 PM
Well well!!........Look who has a Birthday! :bday:

Best wishes for a Wonderful Birthday CMM. :)
Just like Kate, sometimes I want to hug you and sometime I have to give you .............. THE STARE!..... :tongue:

Either way I love ya!.....Most of the time anyway!......LOL......

Have a Beatiful Day and I hope all of your dreams come true....Just make sure they DON'T involve any PUPS, or Kate and I will have to give you a double stare and we know how you hate that!.......LOL

Hugs to you my friend,
:bday:

Ladyd :bday:

nubiwoman
Jan 31, 2006, 7:16 PM
Hey CMM happy birthday!

hugs hun... love julie xxx :love87:

usedbear1950
Jan 31, 2006, 7:27 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bday: :bounce: :bounce:

HAPPY BI-BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BI-BIRTHDAY TO YOU
IF GETTING OLD IS A PAIN
YOU SHOULD USE MORE LUBE

THE BEST TO YOU BUDDY!

usedbear1950

codybear3
Jan 31, 2006, 7:27 PM
The passage of time is accompanied with the expansion of wisdom. May you experience both for many moons to come...-Cody

:wiggle2: :bounce: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :paw: :paw:

cchalmer
Jan 31, 2006, 10:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

CL and I wish you a very Happy Birthday and wish we could be there to help you celebrate it. We know all of us would have a fantastic time.

You are not getting older....just wiser and better....... :eek:

You will never be old as long as it still stands!!!

Love ya CMM...many many more my friend

Mrs.F
Jan 31, 2006, 10:31 PM
:bday: :bday: CMM :bday: :bday:

I don't know you very well, but I'll wish you a happy one and for many more great bi birthday's ahead.

Mrs.F

:bdaygrin: :bounce: :bdaygrin: :wiggle2:

bigregory
Jan 31, 2006, 10:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday: :bday:
Wishing you many more CMM :tongue:

RebekaLee
Jan 31, 2006, 11:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!!!! i think this means dick man should have a birthday too! :) :bday:

princessjayme
Jan 31, 2006, 11:35 PM
:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DADDY!!!!!!! :bday:

LOVE :love1:
UR LIL PRINCESS :angel:

chook
Feb 1, 2006, 12:03 AM
:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday: YOU OLD TART

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

redheadedwench
Feb 1, 2006, 12:13 AM
HAPPY BI-RTHDAY!!! :bdaygrin:

redheadedwench

Michael623
Feb 1, 2006, 12:51 AM
Hey CMM, Arana and I would like to wish you a great birthday and hope Barb gives you a few extra vampire bites in specially located places. Enjoy your day! :bday::bday::bday:

Michael & Arana

cassie
Feb 1, 2006, 6:37 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!!

texasman6172003
Feb 1, 2006, 6:52 AM
Hi cmm.Happy birthday to you. Im glad i got to meet you. Your humor has been enjoyed very much buy me and the others of the gang., And kate,and ladyd y'all dont hurt him too much,lol. Charles,,,Tex.

runwildtonight
Feb 1, 2006, 6:56 AM
HAPPY "BI"RTHDAY

:bipride: :bibounce: :color: :kiss: :bday: :flag3:

:male: :male: :female: :male: :female: :female: :male: :male: :female: :male: :female:

likalotapuss
Feb 1, 2006, 8:57 AM
It's your birthday... It's your birthday... We're gonna party like it's your birthday.... Gonna sip Bacardi, 'cause it's your birthday!!! I am trying to think of a very special way for a Kansas City gal to help a Kansas City guy celebrate his BIG di.... oops, I mean day. LOL Got any ideas?!? Talk to you soon big guy!

Happy Happy Birthday......

Love, Angie

meteast chick
Feb 1, 2006, 11:19 AM
CMM, Curious,-aren't we all? Married- I am! Man- Nope!
Feliz Cumpleanos mi amigo! Relax and get lucky!
:bdaygrin: :bowdown: :bday: :bowdown: :bdaygrin:

rumple4skin
Feb 1, 2006, 11:35 AM
Hey CCM - Happy Birthday :bdaygrin:

Lisa (va)
Feb 1, 2006, 1:23 PM
Happy Birthday you ole horndog !!!!!!!

love ya

Lisa
hugs n kisses
XOXOXOXOXO

Mrs. Taz
Feb 1, 2006, 2:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!! lots of love and hugs n kisses from me to you on this special day. also wishing you many more happy birthdays to come. :) love ya

curious married m
Feb 2, 2006, 8:52 AM
Well the morning has arrived and I look at this thread and can't help but feel grateful that I found this site. Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. We are like a family of sorts here(Barb says disfunctional but lovable). With some more than others I have laughed, cried and fussed over many things. But just like a family, if it's a true connection we always seem to find a way keep it up.( No comments please, Kate, Ladyd, Jayme or Arana) And it is so cool to know friends from around the world. (Still strange to think I get pissed[drunk] at every party I go to Chook). We come here from many diverse backgrounds and it is my Birthday Wish that all of you find all the happiness and joy in your lives. A smile is infectious, go infect the world with smiles and maybe there would be less hatred. Thanx again to all those past and present that have touched my Life. And the biggest love goes out to Barb & Steven. Always, CMM aka (Horndog Emeritus) Make me proud Smurfy

likalotapuss
Feb 2, 2006, 9:19 AM
Happy Groundhog's Day too!!! lol

smurf111978
Feb 2, 2006, 10:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday: :bday: :bday: :bounce: :bounce: :rotate: :rotate: :bibounce: :three: :smoke:

I hope my master of Horndoggery has a day filled with love, happiness and lots of...... ;)

With love and best wishes

your student
Smurfy
xxxxxxooooooxxxxxx

searchingbrian
Feb 2, 2006, 11:36 AM
Happy Groundhog's Day too!!! lol

Do they have groundhogs in Kansas? I've never seen one so I don't know what it looks like. Something small furry and in a little hole (in the ground)?

andie
Feb 2, 2006, 2:40 PM
Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you liked the present. Wink

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 2, 2006, 6:45 PM
Happy birthday CMM
gina & i both wish you the happiest and horniest of birthdays
dont eat too much cake or ice cream, but you can have all you want of .... (oh never mind) LOL
:bounce: :bounce: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bounce: :bounce:

with all our love
your friends mihh & gina

showmeguy
Feb 2, 2006, 8:16 PM
now that usedbear has stuttered his way through the happy birthday song, all i can add is my own wish for a Happy Birthday, CMM :)

searchingbrian
Feb 2, 2006, 8:43 PM
It's your birthday... It's your birthday... We're gonna party like it's your birthday.... Gonna sip Bacardi, 'cause it's your birthday!!! I am trying to think of a very special way for a Kansas City gal to help a Kansas City guy celebrate his BIG di.... oops, I mean day. LOL Got any ideas?!? Talk to you soon big guy!

Happy Happy Birthday......

Love, Angie

Hey, Happy Birthday CMM!!
Maybe puss and I can think of a great way we can both help you to celebrate your big ...... Day! just a fun thought!!

Brian

Ms. Ally Kat
Jan 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
Happy Birthday hon :love87:

arana
Jan 22, 2007, 2:03 PM
I guess I owe you one for last year CMM cuz I don't know where I was that I didn't sign this.

:bday::bday: Happy Birthday Buttmonkey :bday::bday

and for this year

:bday::bday: Happy 50th Horndoggy!!! :bday::bday:

May your days be filled with never ending love and laughter

csrakate
Jan 22, 2007, 3:18 PM
CMM,
Seems your birthday is upon us once again and your old birthday thread has resurfaced. Since I've already posted on this one...last year that is...I'm gonna wait a bit longer before extending birthday wishes to you this year. Hope you don't mind...but I'm saving myself for the big day itself!! LOL!!!

That being said...let THIS thread stand as an announcement to the entire site that CMM will be turning 50 on February 2nd! I hope everyone will join us that night in the chat room as we celebrate in the traditional bisex.com manner!!! Bring your whips, paddles and bare hands!!

Hugs,
Kate

Michael623
Jan 22, 2007, 6:00 PM
:bday: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday: :bday:

curious married m
Jan 22, 2007, 6:22 PM
Awwww thanx guys but your two weeks early and this is LAST years post. HeHe but damn sure way to get twice as many posts. See ya in 2 weeks.

P.S. And yes Arana you and Michael posted here(see lucky post #13 last year) but thanx again.

willbeyours2
Jan 22, 2007, 6:25 PM
Hey cmm

Happy birthday, I really don't know you but my wife Belle does. Have a great birthday and a year with all your dreams come true.

All the best,

Bill

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 22, 2007, 8:42 PM
Happy Birthday (50th?)
ok, so you are only 10 years older than me

i just wanted to say, make the best of those 10 years my friend!

and YOU really are a HORNDOG!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND

and enjoy your newfound thongs, and delight in pantyhose too

m.in.heels&hose
&
Adora too

darkangel
Jan 23, 2007, 1:34 AM
Well, oh well oh well.......Sorry I am not around much but I hope you are great and hava beautiful birthday old friend :) xoxo