PDA

View Full Version : A BI, CD, TS Story Chapter 26

tg Shannon
Apr 11, 2009, 2:05 PM
A BI, CD, TS STORY
Chapter 26
Later that evening Yvette stopped by to see if Mike needed anything and have a glass of wine, the two talked till eleven, then Yvette took her leave, Mike took off his bra and sweat pants and put on a long t shirt and layed back on the couch wearing his panties and the shirt and sipping another glass of wine, Yvette brought hime some womens magazines so he read for a while and then started to once again plan for his next meeting with the grounds keeper, then he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Mike was awakened at the sound of a knock at the door, he was able to move better and answered it still half asleep, it was Victoria, "Good Morning Sunshine" she said whith a big smile and a covered tray of food, "I thought you might like some breakfast what with you being hardly able to walk" she said giggleing as she walked in the house, Mike mocked her as he followed her into the kitchen and sat down at the table.
"Should'nt you be up at the house fixing breakfast for everyone?" Mike asked.
"No one is here today, Thaxton had to fly out of town early this morning for the weekend, Yvette went to see a friend for the weekend, the rest of the staff are off and your teachers didnt show because of your .......Titanic virus" Victoria said with a grin and a chuckle, " So we are the only ones here along with Sven....Hey I have an Idea, lets go down to the barn and fuck Sven" she said laughing.
"Well actually...." Mike said with a grin "I have been thinking that very thing, I want a rematch with him Vic"
"Are you nuts sweety, you need to forget about that for a while, your just getting over what he done to you two nights ago, you need to work up to that the next time, but if you are really wanting to get down, I'll be glad to do ya again" Victoria said with a sly grin
" Well that was part of my plan" Mike said as victoria looked at him puzzled "you see I figure i can relax for a better part of the day then this evening perhaps take you to dinner, then we can come back here you get me ready by doin me with toys and your cock so I'm opened up real good, then hit it again in the morning, then I want you to help me slut up big time, then I'll walk down to Svens in a short skirt and heels and I will conquer the Titanic, I want to wear that hot stud out! how about it?"
Victoria looked at Mike and said "Ok now I'm gonna warn you again hon, Sven is also into some kinky shit, You may be sucking down more than you can swallow."
Mike replied "And I'm gonna say it again, I want this"
"Alright" Victoria said, "theres no stopping you I guess, what time is dinner?"
The two discussed the evenings events and ate breakfast, then Victoria took her leave and Mike started surfing the net for cd hints make up tips and clothes.

27 up next