PDA

View Full Version : oops

_Joe_
Apr 6, 2009, 5:15 PM
http://www.radswiki.net/main/images/thumb/0/0e/Large-dildo-001.jpg/600px-Large-dildo-001.jpg

Lonewolf76
Apr 6, 2009, 5:20 PM
I saw something like that years ago when I worked in an Emergency Room. During pre-op paperwork the surgeon asked the patient... "When I get in there... do you want it removed, or do you just want me to change the batteries???" You sure couldn't ask that now! Don't know why I suddenly have the song "Working my way back to you babe" in my head - must be my warped little brain!! LMAO. LW

rissababynta
Apr 6, 2009, 5:25 PM
I saw something like that years ago when I worked in an Emergency Room. During pre-op paperwork the surgeon asked the patient... "When I get in there... do you want it removed, or do you just want me to change the batteries???" You sure couldn't ask that now! Don't know why I suddenly have the song "Working my way back to you babe" in my head - must be my warped little brain!! LMAO. LW

I've had a glimpse inside your warped little brain...this is nothing...

elian
Apr 6, 2009, 5:42 PM
Reminds me of that scene in Jackass the movie where they put one of those toy matchbox cars up this gu..err...nevermind.. I thought that movie was incredibly stupid and immature - except for the Roller Disco truck.. <grins>

Never saw the second one..didn't know if I wanted to waste the money.

Lonewolf76
Apr 6, 2009, 6:06 PM
I've had a glimpse inside your warped little brain...this is nothing...

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't MAKE me release the flying monkeys!!!! LOL

rissababynta
Apr 6, 2009, 6:08 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't MAKE me release the flying monkeys!!!! LOL

Flying monkeys! THAT should be added to our new business!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 6, 2009, 9:36 PM
OW! Dayum, Joe...lol
Cat

Falke
Apr 7, 2009, 12:11 AM
Wow, someone was doing it wrong.

Georgie_Girl
Apr 7, 2009, 12:34 AM
Oh my. Ouch?