PDA

View Full Version : Picking yourself back up afterward...

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 4, 2009, 9:37 PM
So much for us taking chances again. After many posts on one of my threads, people encouraging to take a chance on friends with sex. He decides he wants more, when we go for it, he dumps us. 2 men in 13 yrs both very good at hurting us. Mostly me, Im the one who gets attached (Wife)

So Im wondering what everyone does when they just have an all around crappy ass day and get dumped, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

(I ask this with a bowl of ice cream in front of me but this isnt working lol)

jem_is_bi
Apr 5, 2009, 1:51 AM
I have friends and family that are not going to dump me.
If a lover dumps me? Eventually, for me, only the pleasant memories persist. Besides, I have an otherwise very fullfilling life.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 5, 2009, 2:12 AM
Your quote says it all, Babygirl. Why should you give him the power that he doesnt deserve?? He got what he wanted; Mr. have his cake and eat it too. Its a life lesson learned hard, but its up to you to triumph over this.Dont give him a second thought. Players dont deserve tears and they dont deserve remembering.
Kick to the curb time, Hon and dont waste one more tear on his kind. :}
Hugs to you and your honey
Cat.

graytwo
Apr 5, 2009, 4:28 AM
So much for us taking chances again. After many posts on one of my threads, people encouraging to take a chance on friends with sex. He decides he wants more, when we go for it, he dumps us. 2 men in 13 yrs both very good at hurting us. Mostly me, Im the one who gets attached (Wife)

So Im wondering what everyone does when they just have an all around crappy ass day and get dumped, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

(I ask this with a bowl of ice cream in front of me but this isnt working lol)

I'm not understanding who the "us" is? Did your relationship fall apart and who is the 'He' that dumped you? Your hubby, lover?? I've read your profile and seriously do not understand, "...He decides he wants more, when we go for it, he dumps us. 2 men in 13 yrs both very good at hurting us. Mostly me, Im the one who gets attached (Wife) ...".

I must be a really dim bulb, because I'm not sure if your talking about yourself or speaking for more than just you. Again, I apologize if I misread the post but hopefully you'll understand that my questions come from not really understanding your post.

Did 2 guys dump you in 13 years after you gave it your all about sex, even with their hurt they dumped on you? If so, why did you accept any hurt at all? Any clue as to "what more they... wanted" and why would you say mostly me (wife)?

Maybe I shouldn't respond to this thread because I'm totally confused. Maybe others might possibly light up my dim bulb for clarification.:wacko:

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 5, 2009, 12:56 PM
I'm not understanding who the "us" is? Did your relationship fall apart and who is the 'He' that dumped you? Your hubby, lover?? I've read your profile and seriously do not understand, "...He decides he wants more, when we go for it, he dumps us. 2 men in 13 yrs both very good at hurting us. Mostly me, Im the one who gets attached (Wife) ...".

I must be a really dim bulb, because I'm not sure if your talking about yourself or speaking for more than just you. Again, I apologize if I misread the post but hopefully you'll understand that my questions come from not really understanding your post.

Did 2 guys dump you in 13 years after you gave it your all about sex, even with their hurt they dumped on you? If so, why did you accept any hurt at all? Any clue as to "what more they... wanted" and why would you say mostly me (wife)?

Maybe I shouldn't respond to this thread because I'm totally confused. Maybe others might possibly light up my dim bulb for clarification.:wacko:

LOL I think IM confused now! It was my husband and I who were dumped although my husband was more pissed than anything because of how the guy did it. All is well now though!