PDA

View Full Version : In honor of this day....and in case you were curious...

csrakate
Apr 1, 2009, 11:16 PM
As April Fool's day comes to a close, thought some of you might enjoy this! Hope y'all managed to escape the many pranksters of this day!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/30/the-history-of-april-fool_n_180097.html

_Joe_
Apr 2, 2009, 10:23 AM
I saved the newpaper clipping of the Taco Bell prank, but got thrown out as I was in college and my mom just ravished through my room to clean it up.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2009, 2:59 PM
lol I put a post in my Lifestyle group Jussst at midnight on April Fools day, "As I get my medical issues under control I have made several life changing decisions, and have done a total make over: I have lost 20 lbs (A true happening) I have cut my ass-length sable brown natural hair very short, and have dyed it a vivid blond. I will now wear clothing that hides my ample upper frontals from Anybody's sight. My cooking skills will drastically decrease to fit my new diet. I will now become totally meek, and mild, and completely Sub-serviant, shy and demure. And, now that I am a "Good girl" there will be no more demonstrations of my fantastic oral talents. So there you have it"

I just didnt tell them that if any of them believed this, that I had this here Big bridge in Tacoma ta sell them....lol:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Intact Cat