PDA

View Full Version : Facial Hair. Preferences, with or wothout.

not on here anymore
Apr 1, 2009, 4:01 AM
To grow or to shave. The kind of guys I'm into don't have any, yes even though I have some. So what do you perfer ladies and gents? With or without?

FalconAngel
Apr 1, 2009, 11:39 AM
It depends on the guy; how he generally looks, if the facial hair suits him and things like that.

Big, shaggy ZZ Top beards are completely out, though.

Lonewolf76
Apr 1, 2009, 12:28 PM
It depends on the guy; how he generally looks, if the facial hair suits him and things like that.

Big, shaggy ZZ Top beards are completely out, though.

I agree with FalconAngel. Depends on the guy - ZZ Top - Nada!!!! LW

darkeyes
Apr 1, 2009, 12:57 PM
Thinksa hairy man face.. grimaces...thinksa newly shaved "smooth" man face...shivers...

Thinksa luffly smooth soft girl face...:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 1, 2009, 1:16 PM
It greatly depends on the individual. Some men look really hot with a neat, well maintianed beard, some (like my ex bf) looks like Santa on a bad hair day.
If the facial hair is clean and soft and well taken care of, it can look wonderful and Feel sensational. (No pun intended. Welll.. maybe) lol:cool:
Silly Cat.

Tom60152
Apr 1, 2009, 1:19 PM
i like men that have well groomed beards or are clean shaven,and i like women without any facial hair at all,just a preference

**Peg**
Apr 1, 2009, 5:10 PM
I prefer my men naked and unashamed: totally smooth and hairless (everywhere).

HATE moustaches ( sorry buddy :rolleyes: )

noabody
Apr 1, 2009, 5:22 PM
YES Peg. When my tongue wanders down a partners body, hair just gets in the way. I'm a hypocrite though, since I have a mustache.

TheKnaveOfHearts
Apr 1, 2009, 6:06 PM
Definitely with. Most men look too feminine without it, and I like a manly man. Of course, this is just my preference for the time being. My tastes are always changing.

That being said, some types of men always look better without facial hair. I'm thinking men of color in particular. I prefer them to be completely clean-shaven. Oh, and unkempt, dirty, nasty looking facial hair is always a turn-off.

JohniBi
Apr 1, 2009, 8:13 PM
Without. I prefer men who look, well, pretty, in the feminine sense. On my self though, I can't imagine myself without it. :cool:

JP1986UM
Apr 2, 2009, 12:46 PM
I have dated other men with beards, don't mind them if they are trimmed and neat. I am letting mine grow out again because my wife likes it.

But I prefer he has little hair on his chest and pubic region, so that's where I concentrate my efforts!:male:

graytwo
Apr 2, 2009, 3:36 PM
It greatly depends on the individual. Some men look really hot with a neat, well maintianed beard, some (like my ex bf) looks like Santa on a bad hair day.
If the facial hair is clean and soft and well taken care of, it can look wonderful and Feel sensational. (No pun intended. Welll.. maybe) lol:cool:
Silly Cat.

Agree with you. I've had a beard for about 30+ years and from a male standpoint it's much easier to scape the stubble off every morning than try and keep it trimmed and fuzzy. Most bearded guys won't admit that there is a certain range, .5 to 1in where it is soft. Anything under that leans toward stubble and over that just get's picky as it gets longer and difficult to comb let alone maintain. I like a beard for me, keeps my face warm in the winter, cool in the summer, a little water evaporation, and have not had any complaints from my partners as to it being dirty or scruffy. Guess, some like totally smooth, others have varying views on bodily hair and how it's kept that will kick their switch. I personally don't have a problem with a partners hair as long as it is kept neat, clean and adds to their sexual persona.

alegrias
Apr 2, 2009, 4:17 PM
I'm another one that agrees with FalconAngel. It definitely depends on the guy and how well he keeps his facial hair groomed.

_Joe_
Apr 2, 2009, 4:32 PM
I prefer my men naked and unashamed: totally smooth and hairless (everywhere).

HATE moustaches ( sorry buddy :rolleyes: )

What, you dont like to floss during a meal ?!?

tutunono
Apr 2, 2009, 8:32 PM
I like a little mustache and a big goatee. I like my man a little hairy,as long as its neat.:bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Apr 2, 2009, 9:24 PM
I am not a big fan of facial hair.
I do not like lots of hair everywhere.
However, you do not need to be completely bare.
Because, some hair some places is ok with me.
But, no hair there is good too.
Otherwise, just let me be, if your not clean enough for me to desire you.