PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing questions

robbie09
Mar 31, 2009, 12:41 AM
I know from other posts that a few of you enjoy cross dressing and I thought a new post might be interesting.

A few Questions for you?

1) What was your first article of clothing you put on? What was your motivation?
2) What is you favourite article of clothing today?
3) Why do you do it?

My first article of clothing was women's one piece bathers. I was looking for a sexual thrill.

My favourite articles of clothing today are women's bikinis.

There is a still a sexual element but there is also an emotional element whereby I feel calm and relaxed.

Interested to hear your answers.

Robbie

tg Shannon
Mar 31, 2009, 8:53 AM
my first womens article of clothing was silk panties, I put them on when I felt how smooth and cool they felt to the touch, I was hooked right then.

my favorite is bra's and garter belts

It feels sexy, yet somewhat restricting, it feels sensual yet naughty and wearing things under my everyday clothes makes me feel like I have a dirty fun little secret that not everybody (but whom I want to know) knows I have as well as being an awesome sexual thrill.

dkw181
Mar 31, 2009, 9:16 AM
Hi All,
I have been Cross Dressing for about 5 years & love the feeling of my femme side. The first artical was a satin thong. I had purchased them for my wife, but she did not like them. At that point I said "Then give them to me and I will warre them!!!" Then we went to a Haloween Party & she dressed my au femme! From then on I have loved my femme side and dress when ever I can and just love the warm sexy feelings I get. I also keep my body compleatly shaved!!!
Hugs,
Leigh/Lee

izzfan
Mar 31, 2009, 4:57 PM
1) The first item of clothing? I can't remember which was the first but it was either a knee-length white skirt which I found in the hallway of my house when I was 12 or a pink skirt that didn't fit me (I don't know if this counts).

2) My favourite article of clothing... difficult to say, I have amassed quite a wardrobe over the past few years - either this wonderful brown dress I bought a couple of years ago, a surprisingly formal red dress I found in a charity shop ages ago or this black dress that I got a couple of weeks ago.

3) Why? The eternal question, and one that, to my knowledge, few crossdressers have been able to come up with a definate answer. I don't know what first interested me in it, for a while when I was about 13-15 it just seemed to be a fetish of mine but after a while it seemed like something more, like there is a whole other side to my personality or something. I like the beauty, I like the emotions that it makes me feel (emotions I, sadly, do not feel often enough when I'm in "bob mode"), I like the idea of feeling feminine/having a female side, occasionally I enjoy it in conjunction with self-bondage (but this is by no means the only reason why I crossdress). In truth, it is all very complex and it has taken me quite a while to actually accept it as part of myself. Wierdly, there will be times when I hardly think of it, when I feel intensely masculine this carries on for a while until I go through a wonderful phase of feeling feminine (regardless of whether I am crossdressing or not) this goes on for a while and then the whole cycle starts again... this is something that I don't quite understand.

robbie09
Mar 31, 2009, 8:35 PM
Here is a follow on question for you.

When you are cross dressed is your sexual bias more towards men or women?

In my case my desire to cross dress is driven by my sexual attraction to women, like wanting to becoming the object of my sexual desire. When cross dressing I am more attracted to women particularly my wife.

izzfan
Mar 31, 2009, 10:23 PM
Interesting question, it used to be more towards women when I was dressed but now it seems to be slightly more towards men.

wolfcamp
Mar 31, 2009, 11:41 PM
My first time was at the request of another guy. We had gotten together a couple times. He asked me to bring black thigh high hose to our next meeting, and panties too if I wanted. I thought it was a weird request at first, but he was insistent, so I did it. To my surprise, I found it incredibly erotic. Very sexy. I think I've been trying to recapture that first time ever since.

Just another note. I wore panties out of the house just one time (under my trousers of course). I found that I felt sexy and naughty when mingling with men, but around women I felt inwardly embarassed. That was kind of a strange feeling so I didn't do it again.

tg Shannon
Apr 1, 2009, 8:41 AM
I tend to lean twords the men when I'm dressed

darkeyes
Apr 1, 2009, 10:53 AM
Chill fore ya dress.. dress wenyas cross ya nev kno jus how stupid yall look.. tee hee:tong:

izzfan
Apr 1, 2009, 3:22 PM
Chill fore ya dress.. dress wenyas cross ya nev kno jus how stupid yall look.. tee hee:tong:

*Shouts loudly* "Dammit, where the hell is my eyeliner pencil? I knew it was around here somewhere, I can't believe I lost it AGAIN!!!" LOL!!!! Just kidding :bigrin:

chook
Apr 1, 2009, 5:31 PM
I just hate cross dressing.......I can never find anything to match my bloodshot eyes :crosseye:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Stroker90803
Apr 1, 2009, 7:31 PM
First item: Black corselette and black panties; I did it because I was young and curious
Current favorite: Thigh-high, lace-trimmed panties; bikini
Why?: It gives me a sexual rush; I'm an exhibitionist and love to get off on webcam wearing women's lingerie