PDA

View Full Version : The Pleasure of Anal Sex

smokey
Jan 30, 2006, 1:59 PM
So...what is it we like or don't like about anal sex? I for example throughly enjoy rimming and can tongue a good looking ass for hours, plus I love having it done. I don't care too much for being fingered but love getting fucked in the ass...just so long its with a large (5 to 8 inches) fat dick. Anything smaller than 5 need not apply, I need to feel it in there not knocking at the door. I don't like it rough but nice and steady and well lubricated AND I love the sight and feel of my own dick buried in someone elses ass. How does everyone else feel?

Nikki Vandom
Jan 30, 2006, 5:17 PM
Its interesting how our personal preferances are.I have so many dual or double standards,as it were,I just embrace them and tell people I'm just eccentric!I refuse to eat onions but love onion rings!I love having a guy take me anally but have never taken a guy,never had the desire to.Weird huh?I love giving head, but only recently became comfortable w/ a guy going down on me.Go figure!I would'nt even perform anal sex on my wife and she was asking for it!A shrink could probably have a lot of fun w/ me!Peace & Love,N.V.

rumple4skin
Jan 30, 2006, 5:28 PM
I love being rimmed and love rimming. That being said I only like it when it is clean. Very big fan of hygine here :) I love being in another guys ass - have not had the oportunity to have anal sex with a woman yet but I am sure I would enjoy that too. I did catch for a guy once. He went a bit too fast. I think I would enjoy it if it was done slowly. Not into pain at all giving or receiving.

innaminka
Jan 30, 2006, 5:35 PM
Being female, of course anal is viewed from a totally different perspective - i.e. it is a hetero act, so the gay aspects are gone - whatever pressures they may bring.
Done lovingly, it certainly is an incredible experience - all sensations seem to be magnified - far stronger than vaginal, tho no less or more enjoyable.
As to anal play, well, provided hygeine is follwed, my body once given is the playing field for whoever is playing - he or she.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Anathemaenima
Jan 30, 2006, 5:51 PM
So...what is it we like or don't like about anal sex? I for example throughly enjoy rimming and can tongue a good looking ass for hours, plus I love having it done. I don't care too much for being fingered but love getting fucked in the ass...just so long its with a large (5 to 8 inches) fat dick. Anything smaller than 5 need not apply, I need to feel it in there not knocking at the door. I don't like it rough but nice and steady and well lubricated AND I love the sight and feel of my own dick buried in someone elses ass. How does everyone else feel?

Now that just plain turned me on.
And I really want to try rimming myself. me being on the giving end that is.

red_riding_hood_27
Jan 30, 2006, 6:02 PM
I for example throughly enjoy rimming and can tongue a good looking ass for hours, plus I love having it done.

Okay! A virgin to Anal Sex. So what is rimming? I just told my husband a few days ago that I will give him one try at with me. My ex husband bieng the ass he is tried and did not prepare me for it. So in my mind I view it as awful. So I been thinking of letting him try. Trying to keep an open mind instead of a close one ( you know trying to be accomadate to his needs). So that bieng said can you explain to me? And tongue?

:tongue:
Thanks
Angela

innaminka
Jan 30, 2006, 6:02 PM

Go for it gal - it really is one of those little experiences that is mind blowing. Both giving and receiving.
:tong: :love: :tong:

billy_campbell
Jan 30, 2006, 6:31 PM
Anal sex is like a fine wine, never to be served until its time. It must be loving and slowly initiated. The built up to it should begin either in the shower or hot soapy bubble bath. Feeling your lover washing and caressing you while you anticipate what you know is coming. Feeling a warm soapy washcloth gently caressing and preparing you, then being rinsed down and stepping out of the tub to the waiting arms of your lover who slowly dries your body, while kissing you all over.

You’re lead to your bed and you lay face down on your bed exposing your ass. You feel a little exposed but yet excited as you feel your lover kisses on your ass. Hands touching you and opening you up. Hot lips on your ass. Feeling the tip of a tongue on one of the most private parts of you body you shiver as your love continues to kiss and tongue your ass. You feeling their tongue going in and out as their hands caress your ass and you push back to take more and more of their tongue.

Moaning you beg them to take you, to make love to you. You feel your lover slide between your cheeks, kissing your neck as you push back to feel your lover against you. You’re so excited as you feel your lover gently entering you. You push back letting your lover know you want more and begin to rock your hips as your lover makes love to you.

Your lover reached around and begins to play with you as they thrust in and out in rhythm with your hips as you push back and forth. They thrust deeper and continue to play with you until both of you climax. Holding each other you look in your lover’s eyes smiling telling them tomorrow night it’s your turn to be on the receiving end.

Nikki Vandom
Jan 30, 2006, 6:58 PM
Hey Red,b4 you do the deed ,read up on it.There are some good sex advice websites.If done correctly it is great,it can be uncomfortable if done wrong.I feel weird discussing this but I want it to be a positive experience for u.Ok,here's what I wish someone had told me.You intestine makes a sharp turn about 3-4 inches up.It is very easy to move your hips and reposition then all will be well otherwise he will be ramming into the bend and it could be uncomfortable.Just take it slow and enjoy.Peace & Love,N.V.

smokey
Jan 30, 2006, 7:23 PM
[QUOTE=red_riding_hood_27]Okay! A virgin to Anal Sex. So what is rimming?

Rimming or analingus is to the ass what cunilingus is to the pussy...it is oral sex to the asshole and if its clean it can be alot of fun and feel fantastic. If I recall correctly the asshole has more nerve endings than just about any other part of the body including the genitals so with proper preparation anal play can be incredible. For my money analingus, or rimming is something you do for awhile because it takes time for the pleasure to build but once it starts ooohhh boy....as for penetration a good lube is an absolute must....I am quite partial to coconut oil myself though vasaline works alright too. Anal sex is different between two men than it is between a man and a woman. Between a man and woman alot of anal foreplay is needed and rimming is a great place to begin as well as slow deep fingering lubing as you go on and when it comes to penetration, start slowly, ya can't ram it in like you can a pussy, if you try that you'll have to peel her off the ceiling. But once things get going it can be a wild ride. One of my favorite acts, be it pussy or asshole is to lick my lover clean (of course her ass has to be clean as well) after I have come in them and if you can arrange a threesome that ends in a double penetration all I can say is...YUMMY!!!

DareMe
Jan 30, 2006, 8:00 PM
Any anal play is very exciting. Having been on the rimming end and giving a rim job, hygiene is extremely important. When all of the right combinations are there, it is an experience that will never be forgotten!

DM

Biboz49
Jan 30, 2006, 8:10 PM
For me there is nothing better than someone, or me, stroking my well lubed ass or even a vibrator on it. I'm not big on penetration but like it when I'm in the mood. But woha the feelings i get from having my ass played with - drives me crazy! As for rimming I love giving and receiving that too with good hygene of course.

smokey
Jan 30, 2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah being in the mood for anal is of far more importance than getting a blow job or going vaginal....9 times out of 10 when I want a man its for anal and whn I want it, all i can think about is their dick screwing my ass.

scubaman
Jan 31, 2006, 4:30 AM
I am a virgin receiving anal, however, looking to change that with the right person. Have had anal with my wife and it is wonderful! :tongue:

sylviafemme
Jan 31, 2006, 7:52 AM
Being female, of course anal is viewed from a totally different perspective - i.e. it is a hetero act, so the gay aspects are gone - whatever pressures they may bring.
Done lovingly, it certainly is an incredible experience - all sensations seem to be magnified - far stronger than vaginal, tho no less or more enjoyable.
As to anal play, well, provided hygeine is follwed, my body once given is the playing field for whoever is playing - he or she.

I couldn't agree more with Innaminka, i too am a female and she describes exactly the way I feel about nal sex

curiousbigdude
Jan 31, 2006, 9:05 AM
Okay! A virgin to Anal Sex. So what is rimming? I just told my husband a few days ago that I will give him one try at with me. My ex husband bieng the ass he is tried and did not prepare me for it. So in my mind I view it as awful. So I been thinking of letting him try. Trying to keep an open mind instead of a close one ( you know trying to be accomadate to his needs). So that bieng said can you explain to me? And tongue?

:tongue:
Thanks
Angela

My only experiences with receiving anal have been from a strap-on. But there can't be much difference, can there?

One of the best things you can do to prepare yourself for anal sex is to learn about your own body and anatomy. The best book I've seen on the subject is called Anal Pleasure and Health by Dr. Jack Morin. It's more of an academic volume than a sex book, and goes to great lengths to explain how your body works. Understanding that will go a long way in helping you enjoy it.

Another tip is to start slowly. If you've never had anything at all in your ass, ask your husband to try fingering your ass while he's down there licking you. Get used to the feeling of having something in there. After a few weeks of regular fingering sessions, have him try a small toy, bigger than his finger but smaller than his cock. When you feel comfortable with that, go for the real thing. And let me know how the real thing feels compared to a dildo, I'm dying to find out.

Personally I love the feeling of a dildo in me. After lots of foreplay and fingering to get me loosened up, I could easily take a dildo the size of an average penis in me with no pain whatsoever, if done slowly. I still play with a dildo at times, and I will hold it against my ass with just slight inward pressure, and after a few moments my muscles will relax and it will slip right in. The feeling is exquisite.

smokey
Jan 31, 2006, 9:25 AM
there is a huge difference in feeling from a dildo or vibrator and the real thing. No matter how flexible a dildo is it just does'nt feel right and I suspect part of it has to do with the body temp. 98.6 and all of that.

CuteGeorgiaBoy
Jan 31, 2006, 11:24 AM
I love taking it up the ass and receiving any kind of ass play.
Has anyone seen this?
http://www.prweb.com/releases/20061410/1/prweb336954.htm

Sweet59
Jan 31, 2006, 11:50 AM
I love to give and rec'v rim jobs. Just thinking about it gets me incredible horny! I'm a ass person anyway and to be able to caress, kiss and lick to my hearts desire is a great pleasure. As far as penetration goes, with the right preparation it can be a very intense and pleasurable experience. I've brought up the subject before of buying a strap on with flexible penis to be able to dive into hubby's ass, he's not right out objected but he also hasn't gotten around to helping me get the right equipment.

billy_campbell
Jan 31, 2006, 3:37 PM
I love to give and rec'v rim jobs. Just thinking about it gets me incredible horny! I'm a ass person anyway and to be able to caress, kiss and lick to my hearts desire is a great pleasure. As far as penetration goes, with the right preparation it can be a very intense and pleasurable experience. I've brought up the subject before of buying a strap on with flexible penis to be able to dive into hubby's ass, he's not right out objected but he also hasn't gotten around to helping me get the right equipment.

MMMM, My kind of lady! :)

slaphappypud
Jan 31, 2006, 8:09 PM

You know, if I could rim myself I don't think I'd ever make it out of the house. :)

Biboz49
Jan 31, 2006, 9:10 PM
there is a huge difference in feeling from a dildo or vibrator and the real thing. No matter how flexible a dildo is it just does'nt feel right and I suspect part of it has to do with the body temp. 98.6 and all of that.

I couldn't agree more with smokey. The real thing does feel better. Plastic dildos are just too uncomfortable for me. They're too hard and cold. I'm gonna try a gel or silicone dildo, something softer to see what that feels like.

bityme
Feb 1, 2006, 4:05 AM
My only experiences with receiving anal have been from a strap-on. But there can't be much difference, can there?

On the contrary. The real thing has no comparison to the lifeless rubber. With the strap-on the only consideration is how you feel, or how good she is making you feel. When you are getting the real thing, you start to think about what he's geeting and whether or not he'll cum as you clamp down. My advice. Try it you'll LOVE it!

smokey
Feb 1, 2006, 1:51 PM
the only time I use a dildo on me is when I am real horny for a man and can't get my hands on one (besides myself) LOL

FSJeepguy
Feb 1, 2006, 5:55 PM
I absolutely LOVE anal. Now having said that the 1 and only time I've ever been fucked was with a strap-on by an ex-g/f of mine although I've had more than a few experiences with getting finger fucked.
I've had more than a few butts wrapped around my dick (both men and women) and can tell you the feeling for me is much more intense than being inside a pussy.
Rimming is something that I find totally erotic. Giving or receiving it is very sexual. When my partners or I have done it; with all of the sanitary issues being taken care of, it is one of the most senual experiences I have ever felt.
On my very short list of things to do is getting fucked. It'll be with the right guy int the right time.

mattinlondon
Feb 1, 2006, 7:03 PM
There's not much to beat parting your lover's ass and running your tongue over it, lubing it for entry. I think it's horniest when their ass is nice and clean but pungent. Licking cum off it first is one of the sexiest things I can imagine.

usedbear1950
Feb 1, 2006, 7:28 PM
Anal sex is like a fine wine, never to be served until its time. It must be loving and slowly initiated. The built up to it should begin either in the shower or hot soapy bubble bath. Feeling your lover washing and caressing you while you anticipate what you know is coming. Feeling a warm soapy washcloth gently caressing and preparing you, then being rinsed down and stepping out of the tub to the waiting arms of your lover who slowly dries your body, while kissing you all over.

You’re lead to your bed and you lay face down on your bed exposing your ass. You feel a little exposed but yet excited as you feel your lover kisses on your ass. Hands touching you and opening you up. Hot lips on your ass. Feeling the tip of a tongue on one of the most private parts of you body you shiver as your love continues to kiss and tongue your ass. You feeling their tongue going in and out as their hands caress your ass and you push back to take more and more of their tongue.

Moaning you beg them to take you, to make love to you. You feel your lover slide between your cheeks, kissing your neck as you push back to feel your lover against you. You’re so excited as you feel your lover gently entering you. You push back letting your lover know you want more and begin to rock your hips as your lover makes love to you.

Your lover reached around and begins to play with you as they thrust in and out in rhythm with your hips as you push back and forth. They thrust deeper and continue to play with you until both of you climax. Holding each other you look in your lover’s eyes smiling telling them tomorrow night it’s your turn to be on the receiving end.

Nuff said!

andaluz
Feb 4, 2006, 7:52 PM
Now here is a fun topic!!
I am female, and anal sex is perhaps one of my all time favorites.

And yet... in my life I have only had 2-3 experiences. From your reponses Anal sex seems quite wide spread. In my experience few are those who "dare". And I... well, I can't quite seem to figure out how to ask for it. Any advice?? :)

smokey
Feb 5, 2006, 7:33 AM
It has been my experince that the majority of gay and bi men enjoy anal sex, either doing it, getting it done or both. As for women, my experince has been that the majority of straight women can't stand the idea, or they will only do it once and awhile as a treat for their lover...then there are the women who enjoy it and what I have seen, the women who enjoy anal sex really get into it. Now it has also been my experince that women from ethnic groups that had had little access to birth control or people whose religions discourage birth control, do anal sex more often than other groups. Butt :bigrin: this isn't a scientific survey, just reminices of the small village's worth of people I have had sex with.

Sparks
Feb 5, 2006, 7:35 AM
Well said angel. I've had several experiences with anal sex and the "sensations seem to be magnified." Once as a top to another man, never with a woman, but many times as a bottom.

By virtue of the fact that men fuck each other, doesn't make them gay. Homosexual, yes. For me, the term Gay describes a man, or, woman who falls in love with a same sex partner. I could never fall in love with another man. My preference is with women. I, nevertheless, have homosexual tendencies.

It's all about communication and expression, be it homo or hetero intamacy. I'm not into rimming at all. I am, however, open to sharing my body with a like minded person (man or woman). :2cents:

chillywilly
Feb 5, 2006, 8:01 AM
:male: I very much enjoy rimming a clean ass, male or female. I am extremely oral and can lick ass for prolonged pleasure, I always include rim when I am orally pleasuring men, women or couples. I also love to be penetrated anally, by either a penis (thicker is better) or a strap-on worn by a woman. I had some of my best orgasms while being penetrated by a thick cock and fucked deeply as he reached around and masturbated me. What a pleasurable experience it is to have my anus filled with a stiff cock.

searchingbrian
Feb 5, 2006, 8:43 AM
I think that there are many different perceptions (and preconceptions) that people have with respect to anal sex. Many of these preconceptions significantly affect your experience. Just one anatomy thing: the anus has the SAME nerve fibers as the genitalia. Therefore, it is often a very similar experience if you can loose all the preconceived baggage that goes with anal sex. Having said that I think the main thing is NOT to "anticipate" how you think it will feel. Many women I think don't like the idea because it is "dirty" and they were always taught that it was a dirty thing that only "bad" girls do. If this is the case (in terms of your anticipated attitude) then you are doomed to failure. However, if you approach it from a healthy clean (so to speak) slate without any preconceived ideas, it can be very pleasurable to all parties. I think some women don't like the idea because why should they be penetrated there when they have a waiting vagina! Anyway, I had a girlfriend many years ago who loved it and everytime she had a period we would do anal instead of vaginal. For me this was slightly different but a great experience and she was the one that wanted it more than me! I think the main thing is to have a healthy open attitude when trying it, be clean (of course), be RELAXED (because if you are not there is NO way you will enjoy it) and to go slowly (with tongue, fingers first or whatever you are into) and then to slowly get to 2-3 fingers first BEFORE you have a penis in your ass. If relaxed, anyone can do it. There isn't anybody who can't have at least a normal sized cock in their ass in a pleasurable way. I know when I have done this even small women having a fairly large sized cock in their ass. The attitude is everything as you can tell by the posts here!!

ready2
Feb 5, 2006, 8:58 AM

I've only done it once and that was years ago. I would love to try it now. I dream of getting it while lying on my stomach with the other man on top of me. I want him to hold me tightly as he fucks me. I would enjoy a lot of body contact.

glantern954
Feb 5, 2006, 10:32 AM
Anal sex has never really done much of anything for me. It doesn't seem to matter if it's with my wife or another lover. When I pleasure myself, it almost never has anything to do with my ass.

In the past I fet obligated to participate in "whatever" the other person needed to get off. So I have been top and bottom a couple times and it has just never moved me.

These days, I have removed anal sex from the menu for casual encounters.

I recently mentioned this to a gay friend and he said "Isn't anal sex what being gay, or bi for that matter, is all about?" I just kind of laughed to myself and said "not for me it isn't".

The funny thing is, that later that night his boyfriend complained that they never have sex anymore. So does that mean he is no longer gay? ;)

NYC HOTTEST GURL
Feb 5, 2006, 12:39 PM
Just thinking about that turn me on as well. I already know that it feels good :)

anne27
Feb 5, 2006, 1:25 PM
As far as giving oral goes, if it's a body part, it needs licked :tong: . I have had lovers go out fo their minds when I started licking their ass. Most of the people I have been with had never had it done.
As to anal sex, I enjoy it but my hubby doesn't really like it all that much. The sensation isn't one I can easily describe, but I have orgasmed from anal before. I have to be relaxed and ready, but once we get started rough and tumble is just fine by me. I wish we did it more.

moonlitwish
Feb 5, 2006, 5:39 PM
I think the main thing is to have a healthy open attitude when trying it, be clean (of course), be RELAXED (because if you are not there is NO way you will enjoy it) and to go slowly (with tongue, fingers first or whatever you are into) and then to slowly get to 2-3 fingers first BEFORE you have a penis in your ass. If relaxed, anyone can do it. There isn't anybody who can't have at least a normal sized cock in their ass in a pleasurable way. I know when I have done this even small women having a fairly large sized cock in their ass. The attitude is everything as you can tell by the posts here!!
2-3 fingers, huh? Now why didn't anybody tell me that B4 my hubby slipped his dick up there?? I rather enjoyed it despite the er..overstretched... condition of my hole afterward. He ripped my ass, and it hurt WAY worse after we were done.....Ah... the numbing effects of being horney.lol

DiamondDog
Jun 20, 2007, 6:49 PM
I think that there are many different perceptions (and preconceptions) that people have with respect to anal sex. Many of these preconceptions significantly affect your experience. Just one anatomy thing: the anus has the SAME nerve fibers as the genitalia. Therefore, it is often a very similar experience if you can loose all the preconceived baggage that goes with anal sex. Having said that I think the main thing is NOT to "anticipate" how you think it will feel. Many women I think don't like the idea because it is "dirty" and they were always taught that it was a dirty thing that only "bad" girls do. If this is the case (in terms of your anticipated attitude) then you are doomed to failure. However, if you approach it from a healthy clean (so to speak) slate without any preconceived ideas, it can be very pleasurable to all parties. I think some women don't like the idea because why should they be penetrated there when they have a waiting vagina! Anyway, I had a girlfriend many years ago who loved it and everytime she had a period we would do anal instead of vaginal. For me this was slightly different but a great experience and she was the one that wanted it more than me! I think the main thing is to have a healthy open attitude when trying it, be clean (of course), be RELAXED (because if you are not there is NO way you will enjoy it) and to go slowly (with tongue, fingers first or whatever you are into) and then to slowly get to 2-3 fingers first BEFORE you have a penis in your ass. If relaxed, anyone can do it. There isn't anybody who can't have at least a normal sized cock in their ass in a pleasurable way. I know when I have done this even small women having a fairly large sized cock in their ass. The attitude is everything as you can tell by the posts here!!

That's not necessarily true.

Some people simply aren't wired for anal sex and don't get pleasure from it, and some people just don't like it or enjoy it at all. Also some people have no desire at all to do it.

I'm personally not into anal sex.

I find it to be highly overrated and I think that a lot of queer men do it since they think that they have to or they get pressured into doing it or being labeled as a top/bottom, or versatile when you simply can't fit queer men into 3 categories like that.

In the world of porn we see ass fucking with out any such worries. Anal sex isn't quick & easy as it looks in lots of silly gay/bi/hetero porn. Those porn guys and women are so loose from over-use and being fucked A LOT, and a lot of it is editing.

I think that leads many guys to think that they can be more spontaneous with anal sex than they should be. In the real world, guys are not always fresh out of the shower, freshly douched and waiting to be fucked and rimmed 24 hours a day. Anyone that engages in anal sex has to deal with with this reality. You can either be very thorough with you and/or your partners ass cleaning habits immediately before sex, or you can be like me and opt to do without the anal penetration, or I have friends who save it for special and VERY VERY VERY VERY rare occasions only when they are sure all is well down there for the partner that wants a toy, to be rimmed, or have a finger.

Personally, I don't think that men that have sex with other men should feel the need to emulate the penetration that occurs in heterosexual sex. We can have toe-curling sex without anal penetration, plus we get the benefit of having much safer sex at the same time.

I'm not wired for anal sex, like my hardcore bottom friends are. I feel cheated when I ejaculate and I can just do 1,000 creative things externally that feel A LOT better to me than having things inside me. My hardcore/power bottom friends on the other hand they feel cheated if they don't have anal sex at all or have anything inside them, and some of them go so far as using heterosexual standards for sex and only counting anal penetration as being a valid sex act. :rolleyes:

To me it's just uncomfortable/painful. It feels like taking a crap backwards even though I know that's what I'm not doing and my colon/anus are cleaned out naturally, as I don't see the point of using water or enemas to douche when if you just eat fiber and take normal bowel movements you'll be fine and "clean", as your body will know what to do and douching/enemas are proven to spread STDs and increase your chances for HIV if you bareback or have a condom break and your partner is HIV+.

Anal sex isn't quick & easy as it looks in lots of silly gay and het porn. Those porn men and women are so loose from over-use, and it's partly editing.

A finger for anal sex can be nice and maybe a toy as a once a year thing but to me it's rather painful and uncomfortable.

My hardcore bottom friends would describe having something (a finger or a toy in some cases that's all they've ever used) inside them as being the absolutely BEST feeling ever or how to some of them it makes them feel whole/complete or how one friend even described the experience as being spiritual for him.

It's not that way for me and people don't seem to understand it when I tell them how I'm not into anal sex. The biggest toy I've taken has been a 7 inch vibrator with a circumfrence of 3 inches and it was an OK feeling but not as good as using a vibrator externally on myself and I was in pain for 3 days afterwards and I'd went VERY VERY VERY VERY slowly, I was relaxed, and I even used a condom and lube. I've tried other toys but I get the same results.

I'm glad that I've tried anal sex with toys and fingers though since it just showed me that I'm not wired like my hardcore bottom friends are and I have too high expectations of anal sex.

I tried it because sometimes on a rare ocassion, having a finger can be nice and I like things on the outside like a vibrator and the idea of being rimmed makes me rock hard! <EG>

CountryLover
Jun 20, 2007, 10:12 PM
When I was young and dumb, I tried anal with my first to-be husband...dry and with no preparation. It hurt like hell on fire, being impaled on flaming torches. After about 5 tries, I finally said NO MORE.

20 years later, I met the lover who taught me how wonderful anal sex can be. Our first time together, ...the best way I can describe it is...the sun exploded :rotate: ...I passed completely out from the intensity of my orgasm.

Since then, I've been VERY VERY careful who I share that gift with, it's just too important. My new husband Ken has taught me to love it as much as vaginal sex, and I need almost no prep to have huge squirting orgasms with him.

Now my Ken.....he LOVES me sharing this terrific double-ended dildo with him. It's not a strap on, and he can feel my orgasms ripple through it into him, says it's an incredible turn-on. We make some reallllllly intense love with that lovely toy. :tongue:

He likes to rim me, but I can't get past the hygiene idea of oral/anal contact, so I don't find it particularly exciting.

Sapphrodite
Jun 21, 2007, 11:22 AM
Don't know if I'm adding much, but here's my two cents :2cents:

In the past two years, I've gone from 'no f*cking way' to 'oh gawd baby please' in regards to anal. I think for the most part it was because my S/O wanted to experience it, and as a dedicated wife I really wanted to share that with him. But we had tried different things and nothing seemed to lossen me up in preparation for the big event. During regular sex, I was simply too tight to do a damned thing anally.

So I decided that I should try on my own, away from the pressures of sexual performance, to see if I could allow myself to be physically penetrated. There are anal desensitizers (basically Ambesol for your ass) so I bought one and took it and a very small 4" thin vibe into the shower. I found letting the shower pulse against me was stimulating and helped relax me, and the desensitizer (though a very weird feeling) did help a lot as far as initial entry.

Since it was a thin small tapered hard vibe, I went very very slowly and just stopped when I felt it too overwhelming. I did have a little bit of bleeding, which I've heard is normal, so I'd stop for a few days then try again. I didnt use the vibration the first few times, but then the curiousity got the better of me and I tried that too. The vibration also has a numbing effect, relaxing the muscles similar to an internal massage. The first few times I was a little bothered by the little 'extras' so I started douching as well, which is another wonderful sensation on it's own, especially if you soak the bottle in hot water first so the contents warm up.

I was really looking forward to trying it for real, so I went through my shower routine first, made sure I was already loosened up, and then didnt have vaginal intercourse, but made sure my S/O was equally aroused and suggested anal. I knew my body and how it would react so I was much better prepared for the sensations and what would happen (though he felt much better than a toy). Even with lots of lube it was still painful, but also pleasurable at the same time, and by telling him exactly what to do, we were both able to enjoy it.

It seemed to take a *long* time to work up to being able to have control vs just relaxing to take it, bu now it can bring a lot of pleasure. I really enjoy anal and wish we had it more often, and occasionally find myself craving it now that I know how my body can react to it.

So here's my advice for first-timers:

1. Know your Body - Cant expect anyone else to please you if you dont know what you like. So try it and see what you like!

2. Desensitize - If you're just starting out, something like Anal-Eeze will help immensely, but dont use directly before or as a lube or you'll 'desensitize' your lover!!

3. Test Drive - Get a small toy and practice on your own in the shower, have fun and get squeaky clean in the process.

4. Lube it Up - You need lube for anal, period. Get something tasty which will invite rimming during foreplay.

5. Relax - Choose to have an all-anal start to your lovemaking session the first few times you try it. I have found that once you orgasm, your PCG muscles tighten, tightening your ass more than usual, making it harder for anal play. Avoiding orgasm prior to anal play helps till you get the hang of it.

6. Fore!!! - Now that you know what you like, talk to your lover throughout the process. Dont just slam straight into anal!! Use toys fingers, tongues, and have lots of fun before penetration and make sure you are ready to take them.

7. Take your Time - Even with all the foreplay it takes time to acclimatize yourself to being penetrated. Find a comfortable position you can hold, like bent over the bed's edge or doggie, something you can sustain. Press yourself onto them vs them pushing into you, this way you can control the whole process until you've loosened up.

8. Enjoy the Ride - Anal is a lot of fun once you and your lover know your body. Before you know it, it can be a part of your regular sex sessions!!!

Have fun all!!!!
Sapphy =^_^=

biwords
Jun 21, 2007, 8:24 PM
Maybe we should have an area on this site where useful postings like Sapph's here can be archived and indexed? (Though I hesitate to add to the bundle of requests in ever-patient Drew's inbox).

smokey
Jun 22, 2007, 7:31 AM
The all time best lube I have found for anal sex is coconut oil... of course it has drawbacks when using condoms, but I have never had one break on me. When I was young nothing drove me wilder than getting gang banged in the ass... 6, 7, 8 in a row cumming in my butt... just writing this gets me hard. I found myself in a circle in a park one night where just as soon as one guy pulled out another slid in... I finally came after about 12 guys had their way with me... this was in the 70's and no one used condoms and I just loved it.

dickhand
Jun 22, 2007, 2:49 PM
My first experience with anal sex was with a male cousin of mine in our teenage years . Our first lube was sneaking a bit of margerine up to his room during the day when we knew I would be staying overnight . Being inexperienced as we were , we did anal long before we did oral . That came with reading Penthouse Forum and so forth . Rimming a man didn't happen until a gentleman I was seeing in a town some 40 miles away asked me to a few years ago . I found it to be enjoyable . My now deceased wife was never comfortable with anal contact . If I tried to rim her , she would twist away telling me how gross I was being . She did allow me to penatrate her anally a couple of times but I could tell she wasn't enjoying it and so never persued it again . My cousin and I continue to have sex to this day . Back then it was tit for tat . The " You do me and I'll do you " sort of thing . Once we got older our anal sex settled into me recieving , which I love and he doesn't , and him giving which he does enjoy . I am so used to his cock that no lube is needed . Quite often I will have a tremendous orgasm while he is fucking me without any other stimulation to my dick at all . We both do enjoy giving and receiving oral and the wife was the best . When she wrapped her 40 d's around my balls while she sucked , I couldn't help but shoot off in her mouth . I am sorry if I digress . What can I say but , ah , the memories !

DiamondDog
Jun 22, 2007, 3:24 PM
The all time best lube I have found for anal sex is coconut oil... of course it has drawbacks when using condoms, but I have never had one break on me. When I was young nothing drove me wilder than getting gang banged in the ass... 6, 7, 8 in a row cumming in my butt... just writing this gets me hard. I found myself in a circle in a park one night where just as soon as one guy pulled out another slid in... I finally came after about 12 guys had their way with me... this was in the 70's and no one used condoms and I just loved it.

Things aren't that way now.

Unless you have a death wish or are suicidal don't bareback or use oil based lubes (like coconut oil) with latex condoms if you do anal sex.

dickhand-that's bizzare and weird, why would you openly practise incest with your cousin? There are 6.6 billion (and the number keeps going up daily) people on this planet. Why have sex with a family member?

tonguetwistlips
Jun 22, 2007, 4:23 PM
The pleasure of anal sex is just that.... a pleasure. I am a female who loves my ass fucked, more so than my front half. My man loves to do it to me too. No lubricants...it is just fine going in without any of that stuff. I can make my ass cum or so my man says it does; it does get pretty wet back there even before he unloads into it. It is not feces either; because baby when he gets ready to unload, I bring it to my mouth and the pure sweetness is on his cock. I love it, absolutely love anal sex.

smokey
Jun 22, 2007, 4:49 PM
Things aren't that way now.

I know that. I use water based lubes now though I think they suck. Still I have never had a condom break using coconut oil or vasaline or KY-jelly.

Personally I have found with a good amount of anal foreplay first to loosen it, a good amount of saliva works quite nicely.

dickhand
Sep 25, 2007, 11:00 AM
To answer Diamond Dog , I guess the fact that 6.8 billion people don't live in my little redneck town would be the best I can do . We are familiar and comfortable with each other would be another reason . And damn it , it feels so darn good ! I am sorry if this offends you .

bigdreams3250
Sep 25, 2007, 12:52 PM
There was always an interest for me even when I was playing with the soap in the bath as a little kid. Something felt nice! When it came round to the first time it was a hell of a fright for both of us that it went in. But it felt good. The next time was years later and borderline rape, two guys got me in a store room of a London department store and both gave me a seeing to and both left a load of cum. But they did clean me up after. Did I like it? Well I didnt complain but I left it alone for three marriages and many years. I never even got to have anal sex with any of the ladies I married or was involved with.

Fist time that I actually asked for it, well kind of, he took me doggie fashion and it was bloody nice. Only problem was that he got so excited and offloaded his cum in about thirty seconds. So I can empathise with some women who suffer a similar fate vaginally.

Since then I wouldnt be without it. I reckon if it is good for the girls then fuck it, it is good for the boys too.

junior8
Sep 25, 2007, 9:41 PM
I love my hole rimmed and fingered.I have had many pleasurable experiences with anal sex and on quite a few occasions the women have returned the favor by using a strapon on me.I have also enjoyed rimming these women as well.

ihavapa
Sep 26, 2007, 2:05 AM
There are times I don't my anus touched or anything done to it and times I don't have any desire to touch or rim or penetrate an anus, but then there are times I want a cock/vibe /dildo/in my anus, and times I want to lick a hot ass, I do like ahot anal cream pie an ex gf was very into it after the first time, so I guess I do miss it, and another ex gf like to pleasure me anally and suck me off or jack me off, I really like that. I guess it depends on my mood, like right now I'm "up" for it all.

anteak
Sep 26, 2007, 8:41 AM
I love having a hot hard cock shoved up my ass. It started in HS when me and two buddies curious to know what it felt like to have our cock inside another person decided to try ass fucking. We didn't know any girls that we could fuck. I really enjoyed feeling a cock penetrate me, feeling the pain as my hole stretched and the full sensation as he buried balls deep. I find the pumping action thrilling and when he cums he shoves it all the way in and shoots his cum deep inside. I love feeling a cock pulse when he unloads. I have been fucked litteraly 100s of time and would enjoy it again if it could be arranged. We never considered it as a "gay"activity. I didn't try sucking cock til I was in my 40s. I'm 80+ now and enjoy sucking and swallowing. Would love to watch a couple (MF) fuck to orgasm, when he withdraws I would love to eat the creampie. I ate my cum from my GF several times but never ate anothers.

Keep on strokin, suckin & fuckin:-)

onewhocares
Sep 26, 2007, 10:40 PM
I happen to adore anal sex. I have also been SO lucky to have met a wonderful man who showed me what good anal sex can be. I must agree with most of the hints that been shared. Being relaxed, lubed and in sync with your lover are keys for me. Love to share.

Belle

gfofbiguy
Sep 26, 2007, 10:49 PM
Ditto, Belle! I couldn't say ANY of that better!:bigrin:

Shadowsurfer
Oct 19, 2007, 2:01 AM
I love a good cock in my arse, and I also love stuffing my into an arse. It use to get my girlfriend off, watching me being fucked by another guys cock. She and him where long time lovers of mine, and at one point we three were exclusive to each other.

But there is nothing like having someone fuck you in the arse, especially if there cock can massage your prostrate, I mean wow what and orgasism you have from having the prostrate worked over, and guys you can reach multiple orgasisms this way to before actually lossing your load.

dick8823
Apr 29, 2008, 12:56 PM
I love to be penetrated by a nice hard cock. The feeling is incredible no matter what size. Fat ones may hurt at first but you quickly get use to the feeling and the pain goes away. Be clean, be safe.:bigrin:

*pan*
Apr 30, 2008, 10:39 AM
ahhh yesss do it again lol, as many others stated personally i like it different at times, when it gets really hot down there i want it more and more thicker is better and if it gets really hot i need it deep 8" at least and slow... so guess it depends on the person i'm with, how hot i get, how horney i am and what transpires in the sexual act. i don't like pain, so the person needs to know what their doing. rimming is always a plus before insertion, and a slow start to build me up to a hot sex session is the way to go for me. don't like to just jam it in and ride, it's over too quickly and the anus needs time to adjust. maby if i got it everyday it would be different but for now it has to be done slow to build it up.

BI BOYTOY
Apr 30, 2008, 11:51 AM

well although im bi, i just love men and i love it wene someone grabs my hipps and just makes it theirs.

flasunlover
Apr 30, 2008, 9:37 PM
I'm male and I have had anal sex more than I can count! I have both given and received. I prefer to bottom for a long, thick, stiff cock that anything else in the word and I get it at least once a day. :color: :color:

I also both give and receive bareback because it's the most natural feeling. I know its risky so please don't be judgmental or start to preach. It's my decision and I'm aware of the consequences.

bityme
May 2, 2008, 3:25 AM
My late wife and I got involved with another couple, just straight action at first. We encourage the girls to put on a show for us and it became a regular thing. Then the girls figured it was our turn. Took a little coaxing but we eventually gave in and found we liked it so it became a regular thing for all of us.

After about 6 months, one night she brought out her strapon and the girls took turns with it then turned to us. I was used to it so it was no problem, very enjoyable with an audience, especially with them participating. a few weeks later the other guy finally gave in (his wife had bought one and they had been practicing). This went on for about 3 or 4 months and then. . .

One night we were playing "Truth or Dare" and the girls had planned ahead of time. They wanted us to fuck each other. The dildos and strapons were a lot of fun, especially when the girls were using them, but the real thing was even better. The girls helped out and with the lube and condom and then guided him into me. They changed positions and one sucked me while I performed oral on the other, all the while having my first cock sliding in and out of my ass. Eventually, it produced a mind blowing orgasm and I was hooked.

A couple of years later, we got involved in a bisexual group of 10 couples. Had some marvelous times until my work required a move.

Unfortunately, my wife got cancer in 2000 and our playtime stopped. She battled it for 7 years but it finally took her.

Now it is really difficult to find someone who wants to get together with an older, slightly overweight bisexual guy who would again like to have the "best of both worlds."

12voltman59
May 3, 2008, 2:28 PM
Like I said--that did not take long at all!!!!

12voltman59
May 4, 2008, 10:53 PM
The EverReady Bunny is bbbbbbbbbaaackkkkkk!!!

timepga50
May 5, 2008, 9:39 AM
Its interesting how our personal preferances are.I have so many dual or double standards,as it were,I just embrace them and tell people I'm just eccentric!I refuse to eat onions but love onion rings!I love having a guy take me anally but have never taken a guy,never had the desire to.Weird huh?I love giving head, but only recently became comfortable w/ a guy going down on me.Go figure!I would'nt even perform anal sex on my wife and she was asking for it!A shrink could probably have a lot of fun w/ me!Peace & Love,N.V.

I am much like nikki,Whereas I love having taking it anally,I never had much desire to do it to a guy.I love to give head and get it too,but if he wasn't comfortable with it,that wouldn't bother too much.And I would perform anal on My wife ,but she won't let me!

weird dream
May 5, 2008, 1:17 PM
I love rimming, and receiving it as well... would love to be penetrated but just am too scared it'll hurt... love being fingered though (but its not as if i'm really sexually experienced :-( )

wntedlongnwid
May 5, 2008, 10:21 PM
Somehow I can't bring myself to rim anybody, because of whata comes out of that thihg. I like to recieve a good ass fucking myself but can't seam to find a man that will do it. I'm on here and another site and still no doers.
It's like they say yes then disapear when I want to meet. In dallas it's like the men don't have the balls to realy do it. I'd like to have a woman use a strapon if I could find one. I once had a couple she liked me eating her and wathed her hubby drill my butt at the same time, unfortunatly they moved away. sal

nodahs90
May 5, 2008, 10:34 PM
I never had real anal sex before but I did finger myself.
It was pretty cool.
I also tried my blunger handle that is shaped like a dildo that was even better.
I havent done it in awhile because I have a fear of my butt hole getting affected.

nodahs90
May 5, 2008, 10:37 PM
I never had really anal sex but I did finger myself before.
That was awesome.
I even tried my blunger handle that is shaped like a dildo
That was even better.
But I havent done it in awhile because I'm afraid of getting affected.

BiphobiaFighter
May 6, 2008, 6:32 AM
I even tried my blunger handle that is shaped like a dildo
That was even better.
But I havent done it in awhile because I'm afraid of getting affected.It's a good idea to use toys made especially for the purpose. Other things are less safe.
On the topic of toys, I don't have much of an interest in using them. I used to be interested but that seems to have gone away. If I do end up using one, I think there's a good chance I'll wonder how I ever did without them, though. :)

weird dream
May 6, 2008, 7:38 AM
I've never had anal intercourse- either way..

want to but I'm a little scared.

but I love rimming, licking, rubbing up and down, probing with my tongue, sucking, i could play for hours... love receiving it as well...

I do finger myself...and have been fingered once (only ! :-( )

feels heavenly and the orgasms are more intense

wd

damit1963
May 6, 2008, 11:25 AM
Great topic! I guess I missed it the first time through.

Must say I love rimming and have tried anal with my wife. She doesn't like it at all, so I only get to rim occasionally. She will let me touch, but not penetrate, with a finger, and my tongue for that matter. She refuses to do anything to me on that end. I have used toys on my own, which I have enjoyed, and have not met anyone to explore anything further. I have thought about it for quite some time, but am nervous about meeting up with anyone at this time. I've talked here with a few people but they are either to far away or never got back to me, so haven't met personally with anyone, plus work hours and kids make meets difficult.

Fred_Brice
May 7, 2008, 10:44 AM
Great topic! I guess I missed it the first time through.

Must say I love rimming and have tried anal with my wife. She doesn't like it at all, so I only get to rim occasionally. She will let me touch, but not penetrate, with a finger, and my tongue for that matter. She refuses to do anything to me on that end. I have used toys on my own, which I have enjoyed, and have not met anyone to explore anything further. I have thought about it for quite some time, but am nervous about meeting up with anyone at this time. I've talked here with a few people but they are either to far away or never got back to me, so haven't met personally with anyone, plus work hours and kids make meets difficult.

I must say that is the way that it has been with my wife. For me though, I have also used the toys and wanted more. I have now met someone who is very interested in anal and trying rimming and we are about to explore it together. I prefer to be topped but I can also still be a top when needed.It is all just so good feeling a warm moist tongue or cock in my male pussy.

Raindrops+Sunshowers
May 7, 2008, 12:24 PM
I have only had anal sex -- and only a few times -- with my wife.

I have a bit of ambivalence about it. With her, it was fine, and she certainly enjoyed it a lot, so that helped. But sensation-wise, I didn't enjoy it as much as vaginal intercourse. And it also might be that my mindframe was influencing things a great deal; I was / have been thoroughly vaginally obsessed for various reasons, and by comparison anal was at best neutral or at worst a bit unnerving.

However. I am currently in the process of trying to open myself up (so to speak) in general. And funnily enough, despite my "anal baggage", of late I have indeed been fantasizing about giving and receiving to and from another man. (The appeal of anal sex with a woman is still not as great, admittedly. I'm not exactly sure why.)

It is good hearing about the realities and ins and outs of anal sex in this thread. Interesting to hear about how it's not (usually) as "drop, pound and go" as they depict in the porns. And I do still have a smidge of anti-bias or uneasiness about the hygiene issue, but it's informative to hear how people deal with that side of things.

Ideas-wise, something in my head/little-head enjoys the idea of fucking a man. Also, and perhaps especially, the idea of getting fucked by a man. Opening oneself up to be taken like that... Taken by a nice hard cock... The thought of it makes me melt.

And in a bit of perhaps out-there / perhaps overly-elaborate fantasy-land, the thought of being the middle layer in a "man sandwich" is especially giddymaking. I suspect that physically/logistically, that's probably a bit hard to pull off. But just the idea of it sounds wonderful. Being taken while I'm taking... Being enveloped by lovely male flesh.

Oh looks! I sprung! Sproinged.