PDA

View Full Version : The Moral Coil

retrowordsmith
Mar 29, 2009, 12:29 AM
I'm a Kinsey rated four with a oral fixation and I attribute this fixation to my dodging a bullet when I was a teenager. I was born and raised in New Jersey a use to cruse the Village in Manhattan back when A.I.D.S. Was know as G.R.I.D.S. (Gay Related, or so it was thought) I went through the first rounds of deaths offering some emotion support to the dying but little else and I feel guilt over this.

Admittedly engaging exclusivity in oral sex in no guarantee you won't contact A.I.D.S. However, I believe it reduced the Odds for me.

As time passed I convinced myself I was just a kid experimenting with my sexuality, then took to wanderlust. Years later this behavior came back to haunt me in the form of panic attacks and as I type (and perhaps the reason I do) my anxiety is off the charts.

I currently live in Anchorage, Alaska and ash from Mount Redoubt is drifting down all around me forcing me to give pause to my morality. Normally I'm fearless to the point of folly a behavior that now has me wondering if this is fact a suicidal tendency.

Reports indicate suicide is higher among our community, however I wonder if their is a study regard how often heterosexual community considers their mortally comparatively to ours.

Personally, I rarely give pause to this topic however the aforementioned has force these thoughts upon me.

Thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated and I suspect would help alleviate some of my anxiety.