PDA

View Full Version : BiM needs small breasted BiF w/strapon.

noabody
Mar 23, 2009, 5:08 PM
But if I'm looking for a smooth man with a nice cock wouldn't that be easier? How often do we really get the best of both worlds. Besides, she would want a woman with big tits. Does bisexual mean that we have to have at least one partner of each sex to be happy? Really, it's that old make up your mind thing again. Maybe I could dress up for her and wear a padded D-Cup.

Hmm... Kinky, that's more like it. I can sing the high notes if you sing the low. A symphony isn't comprised of a single instrument.

noabody
Mar 24, 2009, 5:38 PM
I held my wife today, my back to her chest, then I bent over the bed with her her still holding me. As she stood up and touched me, my buttocks pushed against her pelvic bone. I wonder what went through her mind since she doesn't accept my bisexuality and it's such an obvious gesture that I need some other fulfillment.

Eventually she came but I didn't. It's been a very long time since we came together. I find it more and more difficult to be masculine in the bedroom so I avoid it. I think she might take up the role and I'm afraid to make her do so when she clearly believes it is mine.

And for those that made it past the obviously stupid title, you found something you didn't expect. I don't know if that is good or bad.

jem_is_bi
Mar 25, 2009, 1:01 AM
I hope both of you can find a way to accommodate both your desires. It seems that you have decided to embark on a path that you (maybe) hope she will follow. Being mostly gay, I can understand your (irresistible) urge to be with a man. But, I am and always have been totally free to do so. Otherwise, I very well may never have been with a man, but been happy all the same. While sex with a man is beyond great, women are more than wonderful.