PDA

View Full Version : World's fastest reaction time

guycurious
Mar 22, 2009, 10:11 AM
So the wife and I went to a lifestyle club last night for a little fun. We met another couple and the four us instantly clicked. So after a couple of hours we made our way upstairs for some play time.

My wife was on her back, I was on top of her in a sitting position so my upper half was vertical kinda' in a "L" position (hope I explained it good enough). The other guy was on his back next to us, his wife on top of him. He reached over and started massaging my wife's breast and after a few minutes I took his hand and moved it down to my wife's vagina. He started rubbing her clitoris while I was moving in and out of her. Here comes the world's fastest reaction time. I pulled back too far and my penis popped out and landed on his hand ! I've never seen someone move so quick. He jerked his hand back like a snake just bit him.

So after everyone was finished we went back downstairs to get some drinks and talk. She asked if we were on any of the lifestyle websites and I gave her our profile name on one of them. I told my wife this will probably be the last time we talk to them. I explained to her his reaction to what happened upstairs plus the fact I am listed as Bi on the lifestyle website. Too bad, they are a really nice, fun, energetic, intelligent couple.

And the search continues.....

FalconAngel
Mar 22, 2009, 1:50 PM
Lifestyle clubs are not the greatest place to be able to find Bi males.

The vast majority of them discourage that kind of thing. They love having Bi women, but Bi men are strictly taboo or verbotten.

We only found one club in our area, that actually accepted all bisexuals, but they focused on only one night and was too far for us to go to, on that particular night, due to work the next day.

They eventually stopped doing Bi night there. Probably because they were not getting the attendance they were hoping for. One wonders what they expected on a Sunday night.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 22, 2009, 4:23 PM
[QUOTE=FalconAngel;126125]Lifestyle clubs are not the greatest place to be able to find Bi males.

The vast majority of them discourage that kind of thing. They love having Bi women, but Bi men are strictly taboo or verbotten.

Not in all Lifestyle groups, Sweetie. The group that I am in here in Wa. state welcomes Bi men, and encourages them to attend the parties on a regular basis. I know its difficult to find decent Bi men in some lifestyle circles, but that's why it is usually explained up front.
I"m sorry the guy had that kind of reaction Hon. At least he didnt start squeeling EWWWW and wiping his hand on the sheets...LOL Teasing teasing.
Dont give up your search, Sweetie. The right couple is out there looking for ya'll too ya know. ;)
Have fun, be safe at all costs.
Swingin Cat.

FalconAngel
Mar 22, 2009, 8:40 PM
[QUOTE=FalconAngel;126125]Lifestyle clubs are not the greatest place to be able to find Bi males.

Not in all Lifestyle groups, Sweetie. The group that I am in here in Wa. state welcomes Bi men, and encourages them to attend the parties on a regular basis. I know its difficult to find decent Bi men in some lifestyle circles, but that's why it is usually explained up front.
I"m sorry the guy had that kind of reaction Hon. At least he didnt start squeeling EWWWW and wiping his hand on the sheets...LOL Teasing teasing.
Dont give up your search, Sweetie. The right couple is out there looking for ya'll too ya know. ;)
Have fun, be safe at all costs.
Swingin Cat.

Wish some of them were in South Florida.

Down here, all of the ones that I have heard of are quite homophobic.

But then, we also have a large gay community and a large Dominion Christian population.

boca.openminded
Mar 22, 2009, 9:30 PM
[QUOTE=Cherokee_Mountaincat;126127]

Wish some of them were in South Florida.

Down here, all of the ones that I have heard of are quite homophobic.

But then, we also have a large gay community and a large Dominion Christian population.

I think you hit the nail on the head.. I was thinking too its due to the large gay community.

It all comes down to the clubs wanting to have an equal mixture of men vs women.