PDA

View Full Version : strange places

tutunono
Mar 21, 2009, 6:30 PM
I like to have sex in strange places,sometimes without any concern for others or anything around me. I know its a problem,but I havent figured out a way to control it yet. Any suggestions? Please,only serious answers!:bigrin:

_Joe_
Mar 21, 2009, 6:51 PM
Maybe let others see your dayplanner in advance ?

FalconAngel
Mar 22, 2009, 1:19 AM
Believe it or not, if you pick up a 12 step book and start applying those principles to the issue.

It sounds like any other addiction and the 12 steps are not just for AA/NA anymore.

mindfinding
Mar 22, 2009, 1:38 AM
Jeeze, that's a tough one.

12 steps work for some people, but I always found it easier to skip the steps and go have fun,...

If you're like me then you may want to talk to someone.

Here's one link - click here (http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/living/how-to-get-rid-of-a-fetish/) -

The link has a number of great ideas that may help.

I wish you all the best.

Hephaestion
Mar 22, 2009, 7:41 AM
I have thought long and hard about your problem and decided that it isn't a problem. Your partner(s) is(are) presumably sane or certified so and so they will keep you from serioulsy transgressing laws (else you might simply be wanking in public and how many of us keep love balls or similar secretly occupied). If caught you will probably be fined into depression of inactivity or go to hospital/jail which will either curb your desires or feed them.

So enjoy it while you can.

In the meantime, you just have to keep you wits about you so the when the crazy chainsaw wielding slasher is about - you aren't.

Realist
Mar 22, 2009, 11:34 AM
My GF and I nearly got thrown out of Denny's...not the restaurant, but the parking lot! We hadn't been together; had only written for months. By the time we met, we were both so hot for each other that we lost track of where we were! With only kissing and some pressure between the legs of her jeans, by my hand, she had an orgasm...or maybe too! Apparently, some people outside had seen/heard us and went to get the manager. Luckily, we came to our senses just before he arrived, and rushed off to a motel. I'm sure hefty fines and maybe even incarceration could have been the results!

Hephaestion
Mar 22, 2009, 11:43 AM
In the UK, car park (usually) sex inviting onlookers is known as dogging. Is this a term we have borrowed from the US?

tutunono
Mar 22, 2009, 12:14 PM
Jeeze, that's a tough one.

12 steps work for some people, but I always found it easier to skip the steps and go have fun,...

If you're like me then you may want to talk to someone.

Here's one link - click here (http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/living/how-to-get-rid-of-a-fetish/) -

The link has a number of great ideas that may help.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks for the link!

candice27
Jul 4, 2009, 10:23 PM
:bibounce:
I like to have sex in strange places,sometimes without any concern for others or anything around me. I know its a problem,but I havent figured out a way to control it yet. Any suggestions? Please,only serious answers!:bigrin:
hey sexy lady im feeling that style u have im the same way.....i love to have sex in places because its like u are sneaking to have sex........and i love the shit out of that

MissyMissy
Jul 5, 2009, 3:54 AM
get a Dominant learn to let Him to decide about where you can do that. He has friends in public places and you both screw around while they are watching you. you wont even know this is planned. but it is not a lifestyle everyone approves.
forced public humiliation fantasies. go on chat act out do it in front of the other chatters on the main chat room. when kids are in school and ya know ya neighbors walk around house with windows open naked masturbate in front of the wndows and such. the list of ideas can keep adding up hun.
melissa

Realist
Jul 5, 2009, 8:01 AM
I had a friend who lived in an apartment in Chicago. As a child, she was interested in astrology and had gotten a powerful telescope for Christmas. Her apartment seemed to be a mile up, to me...don't remember the floor number. One winter, when it was very cold, she began looking around town with her telescope.

Over a period of time, she began her voyeuristic interest by not only watching people and scenes on the streets, but looking into apartments far from hers. She could see other people's lives unveiling from all over town. Her first, and most interesting subject, was a couple, from several blocks away, who conducted their daily routine with their curtains undrawn. Their balcony, part of their kitchen, most of the living room and about 3/4s of one bedroom could be seen easily.

This couple would walk around nude and often touched each other. On several occasions my friend observed them having sex. During parties, she saw bisexuals interacting with each other........... and eventually, while the husband/boyfriend was probably at work, She saw the woman and another lady being lovers.

The reason I've brought this up is, my friend was convinced the couple and some of their friends were aware they were being watched. The guy, especially, would stand nude at the balcony's sliding glass doors, touching himself. The female would rarely do that, alone, but she did interact with the guy, in a way that it was obvious they liked to be watched.

As a young man, I did a couple of things that were pretty daring, but it was unnerving and too scary for me. After a few times of getting away with it, I decided to leave well enough alone and haven't done it for a long time.

CUMM2LBV
Jul 5, 2009, 4:25 PM
I didn't know getting your cookies off in Denny's parking lot was against the law...:bigrin::bigrin:

Doggiestyle
Jul 5, 2009, 11:24 PM
My GF and I nearly got thrown out of Denny's...not the restaurant, but the parking lot! We hadn't been together; had only written for months. By the time we met, we were both so hot for each other that we lost track of where we were! With only kissing and some pressure between the legs of her jeans, by my hand, she had an orgasm...or maybe too! Apparently, some people outside had seen/heard us and went to get the manager. Luckily, we came to our senses just before he arrived, and rushed off to a motel. I'm sure hefty fines and maybe even incarceration could have been the results!

:bigrin: WOW Realist, what's wrong with that manager? I mean you were at a restaurant!!! What's wrong with having a appetizer before going in to have dinner? To me that would be :cool:

Now on a more serious note! Exhibitionism / sexual related public encounters ETC. Can get you into a lot of trouble with the law, especially due to the fact that nowdays things like that is considered a "sex crime". Have all on this site considered what that would mean to a person? It varies from state to state, but in Tennessee it would put you on a public available list of "sex offenders". It would mean that you could not live within 1/4 mile (I think) of a school, bus-stop, church, playground, daycare center, anywhere children could gather. Plus, if you have your own children, you would have to put up with police / social worker supervision for a long time, if not for the rest of your life. Also, with the states strapped for money it would mean that you might have to pay for it all !! I don't know for shure, but I hear that Georga is even worse. Of course it would be up to the Judge, Jury, District Attorney, and how well your lawyer defends you, to decide whether or not you have to register as a "sex offender". But if you did, to me, that would be very tuff! :yikes2:

Sorry to put all this on ya Tutunono, and anybody else on this site (ME INCLUDED cause I am a exhibitionist). But if you gotta play, that way, be very careful ! Just tellin that the :devil: made you do it, won't work anymore! :(

Your friend :doggie:......:bipride:

Realist
Jul 7, 2009, 2:50 PM
This was out of character for us both. I'm very cautious in public and rarely ever do anything that would draw attention to myself. She is pretty much the same. We just lost control, I guess. After communicating by e-mail for so long, our correspondence had been getting more sensuous in the previous months. By the time we got to meet, we both were rabidly horny! I guess they were lucky we kept our clothes on!