PDA

View Full Version : BOOTY!! Lots of MAN-BOOTY!!

vittoria
Mar 21, 2009, 2:50 PM
A story about BOOTY!

BOOTY! (http://www.averagebro.com/2009/03/why-ill-never-commit-crime-and-go-to.html)

PaulWaul
Mar 21, 2009, 3:23 PM
Thats just freaky.

Never again.

Please *begs*

TaylorMade
Mar 22, 2009, 3:05 AM
Thats just freaky.

Never again.

Please *begs*

Don't go to Jail, Paul.
One more time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_p9AbWQ2wc

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 22, 2009, 4:33 PM
LMAO...Dont send Joe's Dancin' Man in there..He'd never be right no more.....lol:bigrin:
Thanks Vitt for the chuckle.
Cat

jem_is_bi
Mar 22, 2009, 9:00 PM
For a short time, I worked in a prison that included separate units for juveniles, medium security and criminally insane and maximum security.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A RESIDENT!!!!!! :eek:
Especially, maximum security, listening to prisoners discuss murder and how to make it really bad!!!! :eek::eek:

DeShawn2
Mar 23, 2009, 2:47 PM
I'll take Creepy for $500, Alex!

NYRangersFan
Mar 23, 2009, 9:30 PM
haha i've seen that on tv....

and yea the 'sagging' crap that guys do with their pants.. i donno who came up with it but it isn't sexy and it's a turn OFF for me... i like watching shows from the early 90's cause the guys actually wear their pants correctly...and watching a guy trying to run and pull up his jeans at the same time.. i just laugh...hell some of them i want to go up and either finish pulling them down or pull them up Steve urkle style :P

Lateralus
Mar 25, 2009, 9:13 PM
You think he's creepy? Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

12voltman59
Mar 26, 2009, 3:06 AM
I suspect that the guy in the video--might have been spinning a lot of BS--but then again---from having worked some in prisons----sexual assaults of inmates by other inmates is a very real problem---it is part of that powerplay between "prison rules" and the "Rules of the Prison"----a fight between the rules set down by the inmates and those set down by the prison authorities.

In prison----sex is not really about sex in any kind of normal sense--it has to do with "who has the power" and control---it is not about mutual caring and all of that---the predators control the sex and who is "the top"--they are the ones who control the black market for things like cigarettes, commissary items, tobacco, tattoing, drugs cell phones and all of that.

On the street---a guy might be very much "the top"--but if he is down the food chain in prison---he is somebody's "bitch" and he might also be somebody elses "man" at the same time---he taking control over some inmate even further down the foodchain.

I do hate to be a party pooper---but there isn't much funny about prison life in any aspect.

Believe me---the last place anyone of right mind wants to be is inside a prison--they are nasty, brutish places in the best of cases.

It was bad enough to have to work in them as I sometimes did--at least one thing was good in my case--when the shift was over when I did a short stint as a classification officer or I had completed my time doing interviews or taking part in parole hearings---I could walk out---I could not imagine the thought of "having to do time."

It sucked big time just going inside one of those fucked up places.

As far as the dude in the video is concerned--he might be bullshitting or he might be the real deal--I sure as hell don't care to find out!!!