PDA

View Full Version : Bi golf

maddog52
Mar 21, 2009, 11:14 AM
Any bi persons in the Los Angeles enjoy playing golf? Lets get together and form a foursome ( golf or whatever cums up ;)) or whatever for some fun and getting to meet each other. :bibounce:

Jade Pecker
Mar 21, 2009, 6:45 PM
Hey dude!
I live in nashville, but I LOVE to play golf! I am goingto teach my son how to play this year. I play military style golf...to the left! To the right! To the left! But of course, golf is a game for players, not competitors; I don't even keep score. I just like walking around the course, whacking off. lol
My other passion is karate; I'm a full brown belt, about halfway to black belt. And sex, of course. I wish you lived here, man! Nashville has 3 public golf courses, I play at two rivers; can't afford a country club membership. I bought my clubs at K mart..lobviously I'm more interested in whacking off on a ball than I am in becoming Tiger Woods. When I was in college me and my buddies would play at a local public course, and backpack in a case of beer and back pack our empties out. My or Jon, my boyfriend at the time, would usually hump the beer, since we were the two worst players.
Have fun!:three:

chook
Mar 21, 2009, 7:12 PM
Hey dude!
I live in nashville, but I LOVE to play golf! I am goingto teach my son how to play this year. I play military style golf...to the left! To the right! To the left! But of course, golf is a game for players, not competitors; I don't even keep score. I just like walking around the course, whacking off. lol
My other passion is karate; I'm a full brown belt, about halfway to black belt. And sex, of course. I wish you lived here, man! Nashville has 3 public golf courses, I play at two rivers; can't afford a country club membership. I bought my clubs at K mart..lobviously I'm more interested in whacking off on a ball than I am in becoming Tiger Woods. When I was in college me and my buddies would play at a local public course, and backpack in a case of beer and back pack our empties out. My or Jon, my boyfriend at the time, would usually hump the beer, since we were the two worst players.
Have fun!:three:

Man you guys have some funny ways about ya.........whacking off over golf balls and humping backpacks full of beer............I dont know? whats the world coming to.............here we hit golf balls and we certainly know that beer is for drinking :upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

tg Shannon
Mar 22, 2009, 1:54 AM
I played golf the other day and shot a 71...........on the second hole I shot a 63 .....on the third hole...........:bigrin:

Iowason
Mar 22, 2009, 4:31 PM
I have tried to find some new golf buddies in the NW Iowa region too. I have found one person that was willing to try to learn and that was about it. LOL Good Luck in your quest... :bipride:

jfra18
Mar 23, 2009, 2:14 PM
Im looking for the same thin in the indianapolis area

Tom60152
Mar 23, 2009, 2:31 PM
wouldn't mind finding some golfing buddies here in northern IL

bityme
Mar 24, 2009, 1:38 AM
Any bi persons in the Los Angeles enjoy playing golf? Lets get together and form a foursome ( golf or whatever cums up ;)) or whatever for some fun and getting to meet each other. :bibounce:

Love to golf, but seldom get a chance to get out on the course. Wouldn't mind playing on a weekend. Of course, what you are proposing could give the 19th hole an entirely new meaning. :grouphug:

I'm in North Orange County near Knotts Berry Farm.