PDA

View Full Version : What men really want

**Peg**
Mar 21, 2009, 8:30 AM
excellent article!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/03/20/p.husband.wants.besides.sex/index.html

Caaveman
Mar 21, 2009, 10:11 AM
Wow, that made some interesting reading. And the funniest part is that it was about 80% right on the head, and I didn't even realise it my self until I read it here, or should I say that maby I just didn't know how to put it into words until I read it here. Anyway thanks.

PaulWaul
Mar 21, 2009, 10:37 AM
Great article.

FalconAngel
Mar 21, 2009, 11:50 AM
It is a good article, but mostly applies to parents of young children.

Once the issue of the children is removed, either through divorce or the children growing up and/or moving out of the house, us guys just revert back to our more basic needs.

As a father of 2 and grandfather of 4, I think I have a handle on that one. :tong::):2cents:

tutunono
Mar 21, 2009, 3:31 PM
Very,very, informative.:bigrin:

_Joe_
Mar 21, 2009, 4:31 PM
Any list that says "What men really want" that excludes "have a partner and ejaculate 2-3 times a day minimum" is really missing out on the whole what men REALLY want.

gfofbiguy
Mar 21, 2009, 6:27 PM
Interesting article.....especially about the part "You Look Hot". Like the "most women" talked about in that section, it IS difficult for me to believe that when he tells me, but I'm going to make more of an effort to believe him when he tells me that in everyday-life-situations and not just when I get dressed up. Mostly because I work from home, I don't put on make-up much anymore, unless we go "OUT" out...I'll throw on some mascara or lipstick for going to the store or whatnot, and he tells me I look hot, or he tells me I have a great ass when I'm in front of him walking up the stairs to our apartment after walking the dog........But I'm going to start believing him now, and not feeling like it's more of something that he "had" to say, but truth

MissyMissy
Mar 22, 2009, 10:44 AM
oh i know what men want....
maybe i intentinally bend over and wiggle my butt.
i make the first move but don't ask?
giggles
i know im hot to the type of men that prefer me.
i get thier attention.
but i also make it hard work for them to have me.
i don't wanna repeat history.
i know men are cuddly in the right moments.
and that they think of sex a lot.
it is no big deal to me.
i sometimes use that to get them going if they deserve it.
yes i have a big ego.
but i like the attention in person if i am treated proper at first.
and men who have not given up on us ladies because of cruel bitches want it all.
love is included as well.
and other unwritten things.
missymissy

Realist
Mar 25, 2009, 5:02 PM
I think most women want basically the same things most men want: I think they desire to feel special, wanted, and then, when it comes down to "business" they want to be aroused, titillated and then sated. They want to be respected, communicated with, and understood. Hopefully, if there is a cerebral connection and the ability to inform the potential lover what and how she would like to proceed, the results should be a rewarding one. Then, when it's over....at least for the night, they want to have a good memory to reflect on. I know that's what I'd like to be the results of an encounter with any lover!

writes at night
Mar 25, 2009, 9:21 PM
I think most women want basically the same things most men want: I think they desire to feel special, wanted, and then, when it comes down to "business" they want to be aroused, titillated and then sated. They want to be respected, communicated with, and understood. Hopefully, if there is a cerebral connection and the ability to inform the potential lover what and how she would like to proceed, the results should be a rewarding one. Then, when it's over....at least for the night, they want to have a good memory to reflect on. I know that's what I'd like to be the results of an encounter with any lover!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?????

noabody
Mar 26, 2009, 12:06 AM
I agree, we all have physical and emotional needs to fulfill, ultimately we have to choose a subset, those which are most important (to those that have it all and are happy, god bless you). Perhaps bisexuality encompasses a broader subset or a better understanding.

I've always been calm, logical, and precise; but beyond that empathic and grounded. I always want to understand the people that I meet; imagine what the world looks like through their eyes when I look upon them. I'm a peacemaker - a lover not a fighter. I tend to get emotional and cry more often than I'd like. I think it more feminine but maybe bisexuality allows us to transcend the typical boundaries, whether masculine or feminine.

In a twist of the shampoo bottle instructions: I want to insert, retract, and repeat if necessary like there's no tomorrow. I honestly don't know if I'm comfortable with my wife doing the same to me because of the way she feels about it. But I do want her to caress, fondle, and have her way with me as often as I do with her.

As with heterosexuals, homosexual relationships tend to have a definite masculine and feminine component. Do bisexuals change roles more easily? We have to handle a much thicker fog of uncertainty. My wife fears bisexuality as a threat upon our emotional relationship. Is that not justified? Trying to find a partner is not just about sex. I know I always thought I could have it that way but it never worked.

I don't know what men want, and I only understand what I want a little. That's what the forums are for, to gain insight. I need to learn from everyone here and I hope to make you think in return. We are all lovers to the forum in some degree. I hope that when I'm being stupid here that it's still a better day than without.