PDA

View Full Version : A small step

goldenfinger
Mar 19, 2009, 7:19 AM
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/obama-admin-signs-homosexuality-decriminalization-statement-2009-03-18.html

evilpanda
Mar 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
I couldn't believe BUSHFUCKER when he actually sided with our medieval 'enemy combatant' countries in his refusal to decriminalize homosexuality. Right. We hate all those 'Islamofascists', EXCEPT when it comes to killing faggots and dykes... then, Osama and Saddam are fucking ACES!!! It was as if Bush and Dick had said, "9/11 was horrible! Oh, wait. There were some homos in those buildings? Ah, never mind. Is King of the Hill on yet?"

God fucking bless Obama for reversing the GOP's damage. On LGBT issues, Bush allied us with the Darfur death camps that use gang rape to 'cure' lesbians. Obama's small step should have been taken years ago. Welcome to the 21st century, America.

AshMash
Mar 19, 2009, 2:55 PM
*pat pat* i know it's hard.. but calm down hun! and btw: very well spoken!

I couldn't believe BUSHFUCKER when he actually sided with our medieval 'enemy combatant' countries in his refusal to decriminalize homosexuality. Right. We hate all those 'Islamofascists', EXCEPT when it comes to killing faggots and dykes... then, Osama and Saddam are fucking ACES!!! It was as if Bush and Dick had said, "9/11 was horrible! Oh, wait. There were some homos in those buildings? Ah, never mind. Is King of the Hill on yet?"

God fucking bless Obama for reversing the GOP's damage. On LGBT issues, Bush allied us with the Darfur death camps that use gang rape to 'cure' lesbians. Obama's small step should have been taken years ago. Welcome to the 21st century, America.

evilpanda
Mar 19, 2009, 4:03 PM
thank you, hun ;)

*pat pat* i know it's hard.. but calm down hun! and btw: very well spoken!

FalconAngel
Mar 19, 2009, 4:10 PM

Why wouldn't he?

After all, like most right wing fascist Christians, "the enemy of our enemy is our friend", so naturally they sided with other 6th century homophobes.