PDA

View Full Version : Sex With Older Men

ready2
Jan 28, 2006, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking of having sex with a man who's 69. I'm 59.

Are there anyone around my age who have done it with a man almost seventy? How did you enjoy it?

smokey
Jan 29, 2006, 7:44 AM
Damn...I thought you were a 20 something considering sex with a man my age (50) LOL

becksbolero
Jan 29, 2006, 9:45 AM
Just take your time like you'd like 21 year olds to do!!
I have never had bad sex,have fun.

biman2006
Jan 29, 2006, 10:33 AM
I'm 57 and my first encounter with a man was with a 70 year old guy, we still get to gether occasionally and it has always been very good. He is very experienced, and his cock was and is still very hard, what more can I say, go for and have fun.

clarion
Jan 29, 2006, 12:45 PM
I'm 69. I've done it with myself and enjoyed it considerably.

rumple4skin
Jan 29, 2006, 2:38 PM
I am 36 and have had sex with older men. One was 72. I enjoyed it. One of the things I have enjoyed about older guys is that it is not a rush just to get our rocks off. I enjoy the path leading to climax as much as I enjoy the climax. If you are both interested just go with the flow and have fun. Being able to talk about what you are both looking for will help. Good luck.

Riothong
Jan 29, 2006, 3:59 PM
I really enjoy sex with an older man or men. I find they are not in a hurry and know what they like. I like to take time and enjoy the sex. I am not saying a younger guy is not that way, because I have found young guys who also enjoy taking their time. I guess the point is dont discount an older guy, it can be a lot of fun

mike_51_SC
Jan 29, 2006, 6:04 PM
I'm 54 and think sex with an older man is great. I am involved with a man who is 67 and we have a wonderful time together. It has much more to do with the person you are with than their age. Go for it and enjoy.

ohsogentleme
Jan 29, 2006, 10:05 PM
I am 46 yrs. old and am involved with a 63 yr. old man. He is like velvet in bed. He touches, moves and whispers so softly and gently. He also is not completely immersed in thinking of when HE can cum. He is very sure to bring me first. Intercourse is amazing. Also, older men know what a tongue is for! :tong: