PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Absence

Lonewolf76
Mar 19, 2009, 2:44 AM
Hey Folks,

After tomorrow, I probably won't be on for about a week. My daughter and I have to take an unexpected road trip back to Indiana. My step father is dying and is on his last hours, so we'll be making the trek from Colorado to Indiana to attend to that crisis. I know your prayers and thoughts will be with me and my family and thank you in advance. I just wanted those whom I chat with on a regular basis to know why I suddenly dropped off the face of things. Hugs to all. Lonewolf.

PaulWaul
Mar 19, 2009, 3:13 AM
So sorry to hear that wolf.

MarieDelta
Mar 19, 2009, 5:32 AM
Take care & be careful

Hephaestion
Mar 19, 2009, 6:39 AM
Godspeed.

H.

onewhocares
Mar 19, 2009, 7:58 AM
Dear Wolfie,

Yes our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Please take care and know your on line family is here.

Belle

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 11:35 AM
Oh Wolfie, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you have a gloriously safe trip and I hope that he will be peaceful.

evilpanda
Mar 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
best thoughts and wishes go out to you and your family. be safe and come back to us soon. peace.

Falke
Mar 19, 2009, 12:58 PM
Sorry to hear Wolf. Be safe on the trip and we will see you soon.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 19, 2009, 1:17 PM
Wolfie-honey, May the Spirtis bless you and your family in this time of troubled hearts, and may your Step-Fathers walk on the Path be smooth and peaceful if he takes that walk home. It is my prayer that he is met by friends and loved ones past, at the end of the path. :}
Hugs Sweetie.
We'll be here waiting when you get back;)
Your Cat. :}

codybear3
Mar 19, 2009, 7:42 PM
A safe trip to you and my prayers to you and your family... :paw::paw: