PDA

View Full Version : False Advertisment!

AshMash
Mar 18, 2009, 3:54 PM
HEYO!

I met a girl on here, her profile said that she was bi. However, as soon as I started to talk more about girl-on-girl ... she become a little distant.

If you're not into both sexes, why call yourself bisexual?

Well, I just thought that I would say that... (she knows who she is)

I can't stand fake people! Why put false hope into someone only to have it ripped away? Not to mention, why not be yourself? SOOOOO ... much easier!!

<3 ~ashely

_Joe_
Mar 18, 2009, 4:01 PM
Maybe she likes chicks with dicks.... and no boobs. and very born male ?

AshMash
Mar 18, 2009, 4:17 PM
:) maybe... although i have met fakes b4... lol but hey, on the other hand i might have just freaked her out... lol ;)

rissababynta
Mar 18, 2009, 4:21 PM
Yeah, you could have just scared her shitless for some reason haha. Doesn't necessarily means that she isn't bi, she could have just been put off by you and something you said about the girl on girl stuff. Sooo, what exactly did you say to scare your little love bird off ;) lol

chook
Mar 18, 2009, 4:30 PM
Also, maybe she is having a hard time of accepting her sexuality and still shy's off because she still doesn't feel comfortable talking openly about it......different people different ways I say. :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

welickit
Mar 18, 2009, 4:31 PM
We are only hearing one side of the story so it is hard to comment. We suspect that you came on to strong all at once. Reply with your mind not your whoremoans.

Trinity-Fl
Mar 18, 2009, 4:47 PM
My own fem partner is very shy about discussing her sexuality esp with a stranger (someone she doesn't know well.) She doesn't even discuss it with me. :) Also, I think (as a bi guy) that the huge male fantasy about f-2-f encounters puts somoe women off.

So... maybe she really is bi but maybe she doesn't like to talk about it to excite you.

rissababynta
Mar 18, 2009, 5:34 PM
We are only hearing one side of the story so it is hard to comment. We suspect that you came on to strong all at once. Reply with your mind not your whoremoans.

Hey, Ash, apparently you're a whore :tong:

Gina7777
Mar 18, 2009, 6:59 PM
Lol! Yes I agree ... we women don't always like sudden full-on questioning about what we do in bed, our body shapes etc. before we have half got to know someone. It just seems .. a bit crass somehow. We may all be bi but I still think the 'different planets' theory applies! :female:

evilpanda
Mar 18, 2009, 7:39 PM
the first time i openly chatted with a gay man that i found attractive and mentioned that i was bi, it was a little intimidating.

i befriended him on myspace and sent him a hello message. he hit back with an overtly flirty response about making out with me that, at the time, kind of freaked me out, so i never responded back.

i always imagined he had a similar reaction: why do they pretend to be bi when they aren't? but, i was just nervous.

FalconAngel
Mar 18, 2009, 7:57 PM
We've met a lot of fakes.

Guys who were straight and claiming to be bi.....until we met and got into bed.

Guys who were Gay, claiming to be Bi.....until we got into bed.

Guys who claimed they were Bi, but all they wanted to do was play cyber.....straight cyber at that.

All types that knew from the start what we were looking for. the ones who tried to fake us out, and made it to the bedroom, left feeling very unsatisfied and generally embarrassed.

Fortunately for us, they were not from this site.

Boys and girls, if you lie on your profile, you will be found out, eventually, unless you are a lurker and just sitting back and looking.

Here, it does no harm to be honest.

xarordich
Mar 18, 2009, 9:34 PM
I agree with FalconAngel about the honesty thing! But at the same time I have just recently (within the last 3 years) accepted that I am bi & my feelings on the subject, which I like by the way :bigrin:. It was also hard to talk even to my husband about my feelings til a few years ago & he is totally into female on female action, lol & supports me 100% It is a shame that there are a lot of fakes out there, guess that is the joys of having the internet.

DeShawn2
Mar 18, 2009, 9:56 PM
HEYO!

However, as soon as I started to talk more about girl-on-girl ... she become a little distant.

Yeah, that sounds a little sketch, but maybe she's just not into talking about that with people she just met. Or, there's the possibility that she's not all the way comfortable with it or going through a phase.

What exactly DID she say she was into?

PaulWaul
Mar 19, 2009, 12:58 AM
Sounds to me like you maybe freaked her out a bit Ash. When people get all up-in-my-face about it (like flat out asking: what are you into) it puts me up on my guard, just seems such a personal question to be asking someone you hardly know.

AshMash
Mar 19, 2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah, you could have just scared her shitless for some reason haha. Doesn't necessarily means that she isn't bi, she could have just been put off by you and something you said about the girl on girl stuff. Sooo, what exactly did you say to scare your little love bird off ;) lol

She asked if I had ever been with a girl. i told her yeah, she wanted details so i gave them to her... and she never responded... lol

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 11:32 AM
She asked if I had ever been with a girl. i told her yeah, she wanted details so i gave them to her... and she never responded... lol

Wow, that's kind of lame. She just wanted to get her rocks off for a minute ;)

evilpanda
Mar 19, 2009, 11:49 AM

Details? Oh, boy... You had better share those details with us. ;) In great detail. Please.

AshMash
Mar 19, 2009, 12:17 PM
yeah i know...lol :) as for details... msg me and i may share some :P

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2009, 2:44 PM
Wow, that's kind of lame. She just wanted to get her rocks off for a minute ;)

or wosn a girl...:eek:

AshMash
Mar 19, 2009, 2:49 PM
well either way im glad i could amuse them... lol