PDA

View Full Version : Making a better mousetrap.

_Joe_
Mar 17, 2009, 2:16 PM
You know the phrase.

How can you take something so simple, so tested, so true and yet, make it better.

Well in this case I thought Blow up Dolls were pretty much a perfected science. I for one don't really get into them at all, but its a simple piece of inflated plastic. You lube up. and you release yourself with it.

How could anyone it better you think...yet keeping it simple.

Well I never thought of it today honestly till about 5 minutes ago when I stumbled upon a GIF of a guy going at it... with a Clear Plastic doll.

CLEAR PLASTIC!

Why didnt I think of that and patent it ?!?!

WOW!

Imagine the possibilities now.

/random thought

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 2:18 PM
It was a clear plastic blow up doll?

First of all....weird haha....

Second...I hope he didn't spend a lot of money on that cause I by my plastic wrap at Dollar Tree and save a bundle...

chook
Mar 17, 2009, 3:32 PM
Maybe he thought he was fucking the invisible woman :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

AshMash
Mar 17, 2009, 3:44 PM
rotfl... lol i'd like to do the invisible woman... lol (the jessica alba version) ^.^"

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 4:00 PM
Jessica Alba is the only reason I watched those movies

Well, Julian McMahon too...

Lonewolf76
Mar 17, 2009, 6:45 PM
It must've just been about the sex - Obviously he didn't see anything in her (Except himself- and THAT's a whole different story). probably not a LTR - he see's right through her! LW

jem_is_bi
Mar 17, 2009, 10:53 PM
There have been times I wish I could have been transparent (invisible), but, never during sex. How about sex between transparent men and women dolls? Could those plastic dolls get away with that in a public place?

I bet he loved watching his own dick get pleasured and was turned on because he final got to see as well as feel the grand event.

_Joe_
Mar 17, 2009, 11:01 PM
I bet he loved watching his own dick get pleasured and was turned on because he final got to see as well as feel the grand event.

Exactly the point.

rissababynta
Mar 18, 2009, 9:20 AM
It must've just been about the sex - Obviously he didn't see anything in her (Except himself- and THAT's a whole different story). probably not a LTR - he see's right through her! LW

OH my Lord Wolfie lmao!

FalconAngel
Mar 18, 2009, 3:28 PM
I wonder if it could be like the adage:

"The more idiot-proof you make something the better the idiots get at wrecking it."

AshMash
Mar 18, 2009, 3:55 PM
LMAO so true with SO many things!

<3

_Joe_
Mar 18, 2009, 3:58 PM
I wonder if it could be like the adage:

"The more idiot-proof you make something the better the idiots get at wrecking it."

In the case of a transparent fuck toy that a man can watch himself and all... key word there was WRECKING!