PDA

View Full Version : life is like a box of chocolates...

AshMash
Mar 17, 2009, 9:29 AM
... sometimes it's rich and delicious... and sometimes you get those disgusting creamy crunchy combos and you're like WTF?! lol *smile* yeah this one was pretty random. at work... bored... and saw some guy run by... haha "run forest run!" XD ok sorry! any thoughts? (besides Ashley has lost her mind?)

<3

Realist
Mar 17, 2009, 9:54 AM
Ashley, contact me with your boss!

Apparently, your job description is lacking in fulfilling your capabilities. Maybe more duties should be relegated to add some challenges...sorry, no increase in pay, however! Maybe a change in your job title, giving you more prestige, will suffice.

Maybe you should have a lover with whom you can meet in an abandoned office, or broom closet, during these incidents of boredom! I had a GF who did exactly that, for years! Sneaky devil, she never got caught.

AshMash
Mar 17, 2009, 11:26 AM
lmao! *smile* lol well thanks for the ideas! :) haha i luv the fact that you actually responded to this... :) thanks!

<3

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 1:58 PM
Some of those crunchy combos are pretty damn good!

I just hate when the box doesn't have a map of the candy, and they happen to have two candies that look the exact same, but they aren't, and the map would have helped out with THAT a lot. You bite into one, and it's caramel, then you bite into what looks like it's twin and it's fuckin lemon or some shit! I don't mind lemon, but it's not cool to bite into when i'm expecting another caramel!

Those assholes at the candy factory...

Georgie_Girl
Mar 17, 2009, 2:26 PM
I just hate when the box doesn't have a map of the candy, and they happen to have two candies that look the exact same, but they aren't, and the map would have helped out with THAT a lot. You bite into one, and it's caramel, then you bite into what looks like it's twin and it's fuckin lemon or some shit! I don't mind lemon, but it's not cool to bite into when i'm expecting another caramel!

Oh I HATE it when that happens... or when you take a drink of something expecting something else, like when I grabbed my bottle of water instead of my bottle of kool aid. :)

rissababynta
Mar 17, 2009, 2:31 PM
Oh I HATE it when that happens... or when you take a drink of something expecting something else, like when I grabbed my bottle of water instead of my bottle of kool aid. :)

That just happened to me the other night. I went to drink a coke I had ordered at the restaurant and it ended up that the waitress gave me my husbands Dr. Pepper instead. That messed me up for a few seconds haha.

He's so simple and dense about that stuff though, he drank half of my coke before I brought it to his attention, then he tried to trade drinks. I said "screw you, you're not going to give me half of my drink, then get a nice new fresh glass of yours. I'm keeping the Dr. Pepper."

AshMash
Mar 17, 2009, 3:27 PM
lmao :) i like Dr. Pepper ^.^" haha map for the chocolates... lol like a metaphore for a life plan? lol (is thinking too deep now...) haha oh my.. over thinking or what? >.<"

lady_starlight
Mar 17, 2009, 9:40 PM
Some of those crunchy combos are pretty damn good!

Oh my yes, i hate that, i'm very picky and only like certain ones.

I also hate when you go to open a "new" box of christmas chocolate and someone has eaten the good ones and taken bites out of the others :mad:

darkeyes
Mar 18, 2009, 7:05 AM
.. rather its like a box of mixed choccies.. sumtimes dark an bitter wiv a grottie praline centre.. an at othas its gorge milk choccie wiv strawberry cream:tong:

rissababynta
Mar 18, 2009, 8:16 AM
.. rather its like a box of mixed choccies.. sumtimes dark an bitter wiv a grottie praline centre.. an at othas its gorge milk choccie wiv strawberry cream:tong:

OOOOoooo praline...I had praline ice cream once...that was a very good night in front of the tv :bigrin:

AshMash
Mar 18, 2009, 9:21 AM
lmao my fav. ice cream other than maple walnut! <3 :bigrin:

lady_starlight
Mar 18, 2009, 9:19 PM
OOOOoooo praline...I had praline ice cream once...that was a very good night in front of the tv :bigrin:

You have never lived until you have had moose tracks ice cream. It's the most marvelous thing in the world. Rich vanilla base with swirls of chocolate fudge and mini reese's peanut butter cups. OMG its an ice cream orgasm. And the best is made by Kawartha Dairy. I'm biased because i worked there, but also their ice cream is 18% cream, compared with the average 11% cream most brands use.

Damn, now i want to go on a road trip for ice cream...it's only available in Southern ontario:(

sorry for the off topic, the mention of praline ice cream got me all excited. That used to be my fave until we got moose tracks lol

bigregory
Mar 19, 2009, 2:40 AM
You have never lived until you have had moose tracks ice cream. It's the most marvelous thing in the world. Rich vanilla base with swirls of chocolate fudge and mini reese's peanut butter cups. OMG its an ice cream orgasm. And the best is made by Kawartha Dairy. I'm biased because i worked there, but also their ice cream is 18% cream, compared with the average 11% cream most brands use.

Damn, now i want to go on a road trip for ice cream...it's only available in Southern ontario:(

sorry for the off topic, the mention of praline ice cream got me all excited. That used to be my fave until we got moose tracks lol

Yes a Bobcaygeon summer delight(moose tracks)

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2009, 8:53 AM
Ya wan ice cream?? NOWER on planet has ice cream like Cornwall... woteva the flave.. now thats ice cream 2 die for... spoils ya for ne wer else.. an glad me don liv ther..or me arse wud b like side of house!!!:eek:

AshMash
Mar 19, 2009, 10:30 AM
lmao! *wants ice cream now!*

rissababynta
Mar 19, 2009, 11:30 AM

Oh my gosh who hasn't had moosetracks!! Yummy!
I must say, one of my favorite ice creams is Ben&Jerry's Chubby Hubby. That's some yummiful stuff right there.