PDA

View Full Version : Power Exchange - Las Vegas

Bi-mellow dude
Mar 15, 2009, 12:05 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Power Exchange which just opened on Highland Ave... and if so, what did you think about it. I think that I'll pay it a visit tonight... I hope it's worth the $60 admission. I'll be sure to post a review for anyone that might be interested in checking it out.

DBinCalif
Mar 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
I would be very interested in knowing what it is all about and what the atmosphere is like. Please let us know what you find out. I'm heading the LV at the end of March. Thanks

Coolhand_69
Mar 15, 2009, 2:03 PM
We have not heard of the place. Let us know. We are interested.

:girl::cowboy:

bubba
Mar 15, 2009, 2:18 PM
http://powerexchange.com/vegas/home.htm

looks kinda like my place . ... <wink>

Bi-mellow dude
Mar 15, 2009, 5:59 PM
Well FOITS, just because I might have planned to attend the place didn't mean that I was obligated to participate in group sex. The price of admission might very well be worth the opportunity to have a unique experience, meet some like-minded people, and even absorb the ambience. So, no! I am not so desperate that I need to go there to pay for sex... That's illegal, even in Las Vegas! I didn't actually make it there last night, but FOITS, I'll be sure not to invite to join me...

12voltman59
Mar 16, 2009, 1:17 AM
Bi-mellow---your thread got hit by our resident troll----but thankfully--Drew found out he was back and took swift action by deleting the troll's latest "personality" and posts in short order.

I do hope that Drew gets his legal team in gear and sues the ass off that frackin' idiot!!!

mistymockingbird
Mar 16, 2009, 3:07 AM
The Power Exchange started in San Francisco and is a family run business. (Our club is currently relocating.) I can't speak for the Vegas location but I've been to the SF club a handful of times. It's definitely a different vibe from the other swingers clubs and parties in this area. There's a lot more guy on guy and it's very transgender friendly. Staff was always very present but not so much that it felt obtrusive. Condoms, lube, hand sanitizer, and paper towels were never far from hand. There was always plenty of people watching and no pressure to join in, but if largely anonymous sex is a turn on, this is about as safe an environment as you'll find.