PDA

View Full Version : Is wearing my wifes lingerie so wrong ????

darwenlad
Mar 14, 2009, 8:01 PM
I like the feel of silk and lacy against my skin, so much so that I've started wearing my wifes lingerie whenever she is out and I have time to enjoy ........ Is this wrong for a secret bi guy of 46 yrs of age ????

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 14, 2009, 8:54 PM
Dar-lin, if it feels good and feels right for you, then go for it. ;} Pics please. (Kidding kidding)
Hugz
Cat

Lonewolf76
Mar 14, 2009, 9:08 PM
Hi Darwenlad,

Nothing is wrong with that at all!!! If it brings you joy and pleasure and isn't hurting anyone - how can it be bad. Don't buy into the streotypes of mainstream society - NONE of us fit neatly into a nice square box. Let your hair down and enjoy yourself. LW

Doggiestyle
Mar 14, 2009, 10:11 PM
Ahhhhh yes :bigrin: this same old question arises again. And I ask, whats so wrong with wearin lingerie???? If it's your wifes or yours or your friends dosen't matter cause I don't see nothing wrong with it. :cool: But readin your post says to me that you seem to think it's at least kinda wrong. Why don't you tell your wife that you think it's a real turn on for you and that you would like to do it more often. Will she laugh at you? Why shure she will and you need to laugh with her about it too. :cutelaugh Now if she is in that 1% (is that a reasonable figure) that would think it should never be done, thats it is so sinful, so wrong, I just can't stand it type (I admit there are a few like that). But she is probably like most and think it "no big deal" to a "real turn on". Regardless of how she feels she is going to laugh, so be ready for that. Also take some advice from somebody that "borrowed" some of their girlfriends pantys. Your wife might not figgure it out right away, but she will eventually figgure it out that "somebody has been lingering in her lingerie drawer" :eek2: Better to throw it out there now than to wait for a confrontation to arise. NOW I am assuming that your wife knows about the BI part, right? If not then you (and she) have got a problem, especially if you are playing around. Now as for me, I have been wearing pantys for years. And honestly I really don't consider it such a big turn on anymore but I still wear them and do enjoy it. I do feel so sexy and like i'me hideing a secret. And that to me still is a big turn on. And face it that till recently all guys had was the same ole white jockeys or some sort of pajama lookin boxers. AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH so plain, so expression-less, I really hated guy type undies cause they were so bland and taste-less :rolleyes: (was that the word I was lookin for)? Anyway nowdays guys undies are a lot more diverse and so who knows I might start wearin guy type undies too.
If you want to know just how widespread guys wearing lingerie is then just try Google in the subject "Men Who Wear Lingerie" or something like that and you will find a lot of websites to click onto. This is a lot more widespread than most people think. Or at least thats my opinion.

So thats my story :2cents: and I'me a stickin to it. Your friend, Doggie........:doggie:........:flag3:

mobimale_67
Mar 14, 2009, 10:43 PM
I would have to disagree with Doggiestyle. I think the percentage of women that have an issue with a guy wearing lingerie is much, much higher. As a man that has been wearing lingerie for some 30+ years I have found little tolerance among women. My marriage of 8 years just ended for this very reason. When I finally told her after 6 years the last 2 were miserable. She would say it was OK then argue it. She said I wasn't the masculine man she married. They were clothes, I wast skipping down the sidewalk in lingerie. It was only in the privacy of my own home. My suggestion is, talk to her. Don't force anything on her. Give her time to deal with it. Find support locally or online. You must give her time to cope with a very big change. My wife certainly couldn't. We even started counseling, she went all of one session, I am still going. Its taken me 32 years to come to terms with myself being OK with it and not wanting to hide it. So don't expect her to be good overnight. I certainly hope it goes much better for you than myself. All I can say is be honest, be VERY caring and unerstanding to her feelings and give her plenty of space and time to process this info. Feel free to ask anything if you have questions.

Falke
Mar 15, 2009, 12:57 AM
I dunno...

Is you wearing lingerie wrong? No

However, I could see her getting rather pissed if you stretched them out of shape in the process. * I ended up with the wife's bra on at a party once. After that, she was complaining that it hasn't fit right since! :tong: *

TaylorMade
Mar 15, 2009, 1:23 AM
I like the feel of silk and lacy against my skin, so much so that I've started wearing my wifes lingerie whenever she is out and I have time to enjoy ........ Is this wrong for a secret bi guy of 46 yrs of age ????

Do it.

Just if you take pictures, keep 'em on a request basis only. :p

*Taylor*

shybipinay
Mar 15, 2009, 1:55 AM
"I have found little tolerance among women. . . . . . . . She would say it was OK then argue it."

Those 2 phrases from above pretty much sum up my experience until my current partner.

Hephaestion
Mar 15, 2009, 7:06 AM
Unless you are identical in size then yes it is wrong.

Get your own that fits you so that you don't deform or damage hers. Get her or another friend to help you choose. The secret shopping can be quite exciting - ahem! - so I am told.

Now, moving on to wigs, make up and foot wear ...... and don't forget the jewelry and DO take your time over nail varnishes

darkeyes
Mar 15, 2009, 8:44 AM
Do it ifya wanna hun..but suggest ya eitha tell ur wife or getcha own.. as Heph sez.. in jest in 'is own inimitable way.... get stuff thats ya own size.... prob wiv guys wearin women's ne thin..clothes, lingerie or shoes.. only they don suit it.. so they jus cant look gud in 'em an mos neva will an few hav ne idea a wot 2 wear 2 best effect.. sum guys can..but not 2 many.. but ifyas comfy..an its wotya wonna do...all well an gud...

...anyas rite silk next 2 skin is a wondaful feelin!!! :bigrin:

Bicpl4u2pa
Mar 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
darkeyes...sometimes I forget at first this is an international site ...At first I started reading your post in a Pennsylvania dutch accent then had to switch over....I felt like I was listening to an episode of "Skins" at first. You also reminded me the local St Patrick Day Parade is today!

Only thing better than silk to skin is skin to skin!
BTW, they also make mens silk long underwear nowadays...very warm AND EROTIC as well!

Darwenlad.....definitely get your own. If you tell her you could share some that way there is still a kink factor in wearing HERS as well. But generally I know it annoys ME when she wears particular shirts of mine, dirty's them or stretches out the chest with her Big Tits....then I dont have them when I need them or they lose the tight sexy chest clinging look on ME.:rolleyes:
:male:

chgodad
Mar 15, 2009, 11:43 AM
You are hurting no one...enjoy yourself.. Just don't stretch it out... grin.:)

maleinpantyz
Mar 15, 2009, 12:17 PM
Hell I've been a closet lingerie/pantys guy for years, they just feel so nice against my shaved cock and balls and ass for that matter. And yes i even masterbate in them and make a mess, but oh what a pic of that!

MarieDelta
Mar 15, 2009, 12:22 PM
Guys, honestly, please get your own! Dont stretch out your wifes stuff(or GFs:eek:)

No one cares what you throw on the counter and Walmart, really. Oh and the ladies at Victorias secret have been trained to deal with trans(which is what you are, btw.)

So just buy your own, heck tell'em its for your gf/wife if you want, just dont ruin her things.

Have fun

~M

FalconAngel
Mar 15, 2009, 1:00 PM

only if you look ugly in it, so make sure you shave all over and do your make-up too.:tong::lokai:

And post pics if you look good in it.:bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 15, 2009, 1:55 PM
* Easter 1997 - has nice fond memories of luffly few days in a cottage in Forest of Bowland wiv a nice Darwen lad... me lingerie tho wosn needed am wos left unpacked in me weekend bag...:bigrin:*